• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

fightfan24

Red Wings first tough guy invite to camp...

Rate this topic

I mentioned this in another thread....shades of Chris Simon? and not because he's Native American either tongue.gif He can develop into a decent poward forward who can fight and is scared of NO ONE

Me too... rolleyes.gif

Who is he? Can he make the team??? Grand Rapids material???

Yes, at some point he can. He has talent, he's not just an enforcer. He was very impressive when he went to camp with the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL team of NY Rangers). He's still very young, and the problem he's encountered has been his maturity at times, but he's a fireball and has been very impressive whereever he's been. I have no doubt he'll stick around if he has a good camp, Grand Rapids wants to field a tougher team and right now, they just have Amadio signed, it makes sense to get a guy like Big Snake.

Me too...  rolleyes.gif

Yes, at some point he can. He has talent, he's not just an enforcer. He was very impressive when he went to camp with the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL team of NY Rangers). He's still very young, and the problem he's encountered has been his maturity at times, but he's a fireball and has been very impressive whereever he's been. I have no doubt he'll stick around if he has a good camp, Grand Rapids wants to field a tougher team and right now, they just have Amadio signed, it makes sense to get a guy like Big Snake.

Thanks for infos Barnes!!!

Me too...  rolleyes.gif

I wonder if he is bound to play in Rockford this year? If he does well at camp, He could end up in Grand Rapids, and from there, who knows?

Is it possible this kid could play on a fourth line in the NHL?

Me too...  rolleyes.gif

I wonder if he is bound to play in Rockford this year? If he does well at camp, He could end up in Grand Rapids, and from there, who knows?

Is it possible this kid could play on a fourth line in the NHL?

I don't know this to be a fact, but I believe if he was to make Grand Rapids, he'd be able to opt out of his contract with Rockford given the AHL is 2 steps above the UHL.

This guy was dropped from his Western Hockey League team early last season, then somehow managed to be picked up by an Ontario Hockey League team [Owen Sound] later that same season. They mentioned specifically in the article "...we were unable to get Robin to channel his competitiveness and talent, which are two of his biggest assets, in the right direction. Unfortunately, I felt he was a distraction to what we need to do as a team and Sunday night it got to the point where I had to act.�. Man, I wonder what he did to get cut from his team, punch out the coach or another player?

http://www.winterhawks.com/index.php?optio...id=275&Itemid=2

Supposedly, after he went to camp with Hartford and was the last one cut, he thought his poopy didn't stink wink.gif and he was a bit too cocky for the locker room. He's got some growing up to do, but he's worth the wait