• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest youssp9

Gratton & Rangers?

Rate this topic

Guest youssp9

The Fourth Period

The fourth period reports that the rangers are pursuing Gratton. Ok, now holland better jump and get him. But I dont think he will go after anyone untill dats and hank are signed. What do you guys think? Sign gratton quick? Let him go to the rangers? Or sign dats and hank and forget about Gratton???

I'd take Zetterberg and Datsyuk over Gratton in a heartbeat. There's other players (not many though) who play a similar style to Gratton out in the market. And it's not like I'm worried about any UFA going to New York and becoming a good player.

There are also a plenty of rumors that the best RSL forward is going to sign with Rasngers. He is Max Suchinski, he played 30 games for Minnesota in 2000/2001, then get back to RSL and had 4 excellent seasons. It would also be a great choice for DRW if THEY FINALLY MOVE!!!

Edited by RusDRW

anyone who signs with the rangers turns out to be a bust.....lindros, kovalev, bure, kasparitus...the list just goes on and on

No chemistry. Believe it or not it looks like Sather actually knows what hes doing this time. My only concern if we get Gratton, too many C's Nylander, Straka, Lundmark and maybe Gratton. I guess someone could always switch positions.

Edited by Shock Wave

Dats and Hank are by far the most important things for Ken to do. Gratton would be nice to get, but at the right price. There isn't going to be as much use for someone to drop the gloves now with the rules changes, what we need are fast players to put the puck in the net.