• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Detroit a destination for Fedorov?

Rate this topic

Per Hockey-Leaks

Sergei Federov is being shopped, with Edmonton and Detroit possibilities. Detroit will likely make a trade or two in the next few weeks as they have a cap crisis.
Edited by ARice89

That second sentence is hilarious in conjunction with the first. We have a cap crisis so we add a $6M/yr player?

peace

Agreed, Detroit I dont think is as bad off as Anaheim when it comes to the cap but I doubt they have room for Feds salary.

If we could get him back for cheaper, along with not being able to sign Datsyuk, I'd say lets do it, because he is dependable enough to score the goals we need and he is a great 2 way player still. He could also maybe be a little bit better under Babcock, and possibly be a better player since I'm sure he knows the crap he pulled on us a few years ago was bull. The fans would give him a hard time at first which would be a good thing because he would play 10 times harder in order to gain the love back. But this is only a deal I'd say if Datsyuk is heading out. But I do hope we get datsyuk back because he is younger and has the potential to be just as good, if not better, than Feds.

Guest Rory_Gilmore
I do hope we get datsyuk back because he is younger and has the potential to be just as good, if not better, than Feds.

laugh.gif

That's quite possible the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Let me guess, we'll trade Datsyuk for the 36 year old Federov? Fantastic. Then we should trade Zetterberg to free up room for Messier. nonono.gif

Agreed. I hope we can put this rumour to rest. It's almost as bad as that "Zetterberg for Belfour" trade I was seeing on other message boards.

Since we got Ozzie back, why not go after Feds?? And while we're at it, let's bring back Larry Murphy, Jamie Macoun, Doug Brown, Slava Fetisov, Bob Rouse and the rest of the 1998 Stanley Cup team? It'll be like a season-long class reunion. *sarcasm*

Since we got Ozzie back, why not go after Feds?? And while we're at it, let's bring back Larry Murphy, Jamie Macoun, Doug Brown, Slava Fetisov, Bob Rouse and the rest of the 1998 Stanley Cup team? It'll be like a season-long class reunion. *sarcasm*

Feds, Lapointe, and Kozlov would be GREAT additions. *Not sarcasm*

peace