• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Detroit a destination for Fedorov?

Rate this topic

Come On Home Sergei! All is forgiven!

I'll take a solid proven two way player like Sergei over Dats for the same money any day. I wouldn't want to see us give away all our future for him. But I just don't like what I'm hearing from Dats and I want Detroit to get a damn deal done. veryangry.gif

i have always been a Fedorov fan, i could only wish he were back in Detroit. I don't see that happening especially with his price tag. Even if he were willing to re-structure or do a new deal with Detroit, whom would we ship out for him?? Datsyuk is we cant sign him?? we would have to ship someone on the payroll back to Anaheim to trip our own to make a little more room for Feds. i just don't see this ever happening. Not to mention like someone else said, Feds burned some bridges on his way out, would management forget that??? who knows? I know i still have 2 Fedorov jerseys hanging in the closet that i have to refer to as "throwbacks". rolleyes.gif

I thought fedorov signed a long term deal this year with the ducks. I was kinda surprised. I thought that he might rejoin the wings in 2006.

Umm...he signed a 5 year contract with them the summer of 2003.

He won't be back for the money he wants.

Can't imagine Fed's pride would allow him to return to Hockeytown, especially at a bargain basement price, which is what would have to happen.

BTW: regarding all the comments about Dats being a bit greedy and/or big-headed, I suspect that most of that is Dats' agent.

Since we got Ozzie back, why not go after Feds?? And while we're at it, let's bring back Larry Murphy, Jamie Macoun, Doug Brown, Slava Fetisov, Bob Rouse and the rest of the 1998 Stanley Cup team? It'll be like a season-long class reunion. *sarcasm*

SH*T!!!

That sounds like a great idea!!!

While we're at it, why not bring back Howe, Lindsay, Sawchuck, Abel, Delvecchio, Quackenbush, Stewart, Kelly and all those other guys and we can re-create the old Cup winning teams from the 50's?

*** Yes, I am aware that we couldn't bring all of those guys back even if we wanted to as some of them are now skating on that big rink in the sky.