• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Diamonds

Tomas Kopecky gets punked

Rate this topic

Man, he was pretty cocky himself though. Nice goal, but geez...the whole "sheathe my stick" celebration is pretty overdone, and he looks right at the goalie the whole time. I'd be pissed too, haha.

The guy is a loser, he's such a pansy. He pulled this same crap this past year because he had Barnes, Amadio and Vandermeer watching his back...I was praying he'd get his ass kicked. I hope he never sees the inside of the Red Wings locker room

Thats from like 4 or 5 years ago..he hasn't done that in the AHL

That's because he has played 48 games the last two seasons in Grand Rapids due to injuries.

Nevertheless, Datsyuk's goal on Manny Fernadez, then the stopped attempt on Marty Turco was pretty bitchin'.

That's because he has played 48 games the last two seasons in Grand Rapids due to injuries.

Nevertheless, Datsyuk's goal on Manny Fernadez, then the stopped attempt on Marty Turco was pretty bitchin'.

I wasn't saying he doesnt have the talent to score like that, i just meant he hasn't show-boated like that yet

Didn't Zhamnov pull that move on Legace a couple of years ago, and I think Miroslav Satan did that move to Eddie Belfour last season. Then Satan took his glove off and pretended his hand was a cell phone, it was a pretty amusing celebration I must say. Although I'm sure neither Zhamnov's nor Satan's celebrations were as ridiculous as Kopecky's was.

The guy is a loser, he's such a pansy. He pulled this same crap this past year because he had Barnes, Amadio and Vandermeer watching his back...I was praying he'd get his ass kicked. I hope he never sees the inside of the Red Wings locker room

Agreed.

That was during a shootout?

Then yapping at the goalie on top of it. rolleyes.gif

What an ass.

Do guys realize what idiot they look like with the elaborate dance routines after a goal? This is not the NFL.

I wish the goalie would've caught him straight on the mouth with his blocker, so next time he flashed his sh*t-eating grin, it'd be short a few teeth.