• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
lionsfan_94

Bootland

Rate this topic

it seemed to me that everytime i saw this guy play he was throwing his weight around, getting under peoples skin fighting and winning. is he under contract? if not, whats his deal? it seems, although he is a little small, that he could be pretty valuable 3rd or 4th winger, at a minimum salary

I enjoyed watching Bootland play and I though he added some grit to the team. He is an agitator not an enforcer. There is no way he can go at with the heavyweights in the NHL game after game.

He's an RFA who was offered a contract but has yet to sign, I hear rumors that he may move on. He didn't get along with Greg Ireland (Griffs coach) and there was some tension about what his role should be.

This guys seems like a player that if we lose, sometime in the future it'll come up and bite us in the ass later.

Keep him cause he might turn some big heads sooner or later.

He's an RFA who was offered a contract but has yet to sign, I hear rumors that he may move on. He didn't get along with Greg Ireland (Griffs coach) and there was some tension about what his role should be.

If he signs with another NHL affiliate we'd get compensation, otherwise we retain his rights with the qualifying offer. Maybe playing on an independent team would be good for him.