• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest youssp9

Ducks shopping federov?

Rate this topic

Guest youssp9

Are the ducks shopping federov?federov

Scroll down to the middle of the page where it will say moring rumors.

If they are shopping him, then trade manny for him.

Edited by youssp9

We got rid of him, and look how good Draper became, Datsyuk and Zetterberg got more ice time. Honestly, the best thing we did was let him go sign that huge contract in Anaheim.

I'm thinking ya'll are getting ansy because the Wings have only signed one guy. (excluding Schnieder, Chelios, Yzerman, etc.)

huh.gif  huh.gif

this isnt NASCAR jimbo rolleyes.gif  crazy.gif

Then again, aren't there about the same amount of teams in the South as there are in Canada? Maybe "ya'll" should start making an appearance in hockey to round up those small market southern teams..... "ya'll skatin' like sissies" "ya'll see that check?" "ya'll bunch of ice fairy prancin' queers"

Edited by al48

If they are shopping him, then trade manny for him.

How do you expect to fit him under the salary cap with this move?

I'd love to see Fedorov back in a Detroit Red Wing uniform but it aint gonna happen.

I'm trying to envision what kind of situation the Wings would be in if they had signed Sergei to that 5 year 50 mill deal???? ohmy.gif

FedORov ain't coming back to the Wings - he was one of my favorite players, and the whole drama of his exit from Detroit is still painful ( wink.gif ), but hey I've gotten over it and he's history as far as I'm concerned. I think he's content to just hang out on the beach personally....

huh.gifhuh.gif

this isnt NASCAR jimbo rolleyes.gifcrazy.gif

Actually, I've lived in Michigan my whole life, I'm a diehard Wings fan, but the Sharks are my #2, plus I love their logo.

My extended family is from the South, (Tennessee and Texas) so I pick up on it.

Anyway, we're the strongest team in the West, and I agree that Fed's is better off in Cali.

I'm trying to envision what kind of situation the Wings would be in if they had signed Sergei to that 5 year 50 mill deal????  ohmy.gif

FedORov ain't coming back to the Wings - he was one of my favorite players, and the whole drama of his exit from Detroit is still painful ( wink.gif ), but hey I've gotten over it and he's history as far as I'm concerned. I think he's content to just hang out on the beach personally....

Well first of all....if he had signed here...there would be no Lang...

...and he isn't coming back. Just won't make the cap.

There is also a thread on this already...

Edited by CupCrazy22