• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cccp91

Datsyuk to Wash?

Rate this topic

I would say possible candidates to go along with Kolzig are Witt, Zubrus, and Fleischmann.

Datsyuk, Schneider and Legace for Kolzig, Witt, Zubrus and Fleischmann thumbup.gif

P.S. This is BS but it would look really nice... Zubrus in Detroit...

Edited by Dominator2005

Can we please post any half-baked Eklund rumor in the Trade Rumors forum?

First it's Cujo, now it's Dats...

rolleyes.gif

you mean that old belfour rumor with zetterberg?

That rumour still makes me shudder.

Washington getting rid of Kolzig would pretty much put that team in the minors. When is the last time you ran in to an actual "Caps Fan"? The Caps quit the league 3 years ago - just nobody told them.

Don't put too much stock into that rumor, guys. Kolzig still makes close to $5 million a season, and by the sounds of it, he would probably backup Osgood. And we're saying Legace makes too much as a backup? Yeesh.

BUT, if guys like Eric Fehr (unlikely), Dainius Zubrus (likely), and/or Brendan Witt (likely) are packed with Ollie like the rumor states, then you definately have to consider it, 'specially if Fehr is involved.

Edited by Magus Relmyn

http://nhlspot.blogspot.com

States Datsyuk and manny to wash for a package that includes Kolzig... rolleyes.gif

Now whom on Wash would we want other than overchkin.....

"Posted by Dave14"

Who Fuukk is Dave14 and why post this crap? Do you beleive "Dave14"s BS? Or do you just want to see your name on a thread?

C'mon guys, why bother with something so stupid?

Lets not start anymore incredibly DUMB threads ok? It is getting chronic...

By the way -- Yzerman wants to be traded to Toronto for Tie Domi who Detroit will send to Tampa for Martin St Louis... and EVERYBODY wants to play for Detroit because it is hockeytown that is sooooo Keewwll! nonono.gif

Don't put too much stock into that rumor, guys. Kolzig still makes close to $5 million a season, and by the sounds of it, he would probably backup Osgood. And we're saying Legace makes too much as a backup? Yeesh.

BUT, if guys like Eric Fehr (unlikely), Dainius Zubrus (likely), and/or Brendan Witt (likely) are packed with Ollie like the rumor states, then you definately have to consider it, 'specially if Fehr is involved.

I dont put much stock in this rumor but if it did happen there is no way Kolzig would be backing up ozzy.

If datsyuk wants lang money,which is what I am hearing I would definitely trade him.Maybe dats and manny for Kolzig and witt.

With Eklund, the details are probably crap, but there is generly a degree of truth to his posts true. While I doubt the Wings are interested in Kolzig, they probably are talking to Washington about something.

My guess is Legace and a draft pick for Ouellet and Witt.

It is likely the beginning talks of some kind of deal for Witt, but I'm sure Washington is talking to plenty of others teams about Witt.

For Zubrus to be involved, we would have to be including a package of a top prospect or a high draft pick, along with Legace for all three players, but I wouldn't count on Datsyuk being involved.