• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
detroitballer

WHAT ABOUT THIS TRADE?

Rate this topic

I want to know what you guys think of this trade that just came to the top of my head after i read the report that Datsyuk has not recived an offer from the wings. What would you guys think of the wings sending Datsyuk to the Sens for either Hossa, Alfredsson, or Havlat or my favorit Spezza................ Now i would take any of those guys for him. Now i think either of those guys would do us good. So let me know what you think.. AND ALSO I LOVE THIS WEBSIT IM GLAD I SAW IT.

We might, and I stress might, be able to snare Havlat for Datsyuk, but I highly doubt it since at $2.6M he's cheaper and IMO better than Datsyuk though they would need another center. None of the others, save maybe Hossa because the Sens won't be able to afford him (which means we can't afford him right now), will move for Datsyuk alone. Plus we wouldn't be able to afford Alfredsson anyway.

There is no deal to be had here.

peace

Umm, why was this moved when it isn't even a rumour?

I'd take Datsyuk for all those minus Havlat. Solid player, but no comparison. I'm a HUGE Spezza fan though, I went to nearly all of the home Spitfire games when he was on the Windsor Spitfires. He dominated like a mad man, and to see him in a Red Wing jersey is a dream of mine. Legit.

Spezza is due for a breakout season.

Edited by BeeRYCE

Umm, why was this moved when it isn't even a rumour?

I'd take Datsyuk for all those minus Havlat. Solid player, but no comparison. I'm a HUGE Spezza fan though, I went to nearly all of the home Spitfire games when he was on the Windsor Spitfires. He dominated like a mad man, and to see him in a Red Wing jersey is a dream of mine. Legit.

Spezza is due for a breakout season.

Havlat doesn't compare to Datsyuk? How do you explain that?