Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,333 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:30 PM

Hudler
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#623 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

chews

#624 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:37 PM

his

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#625 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:43 PM

turkey

#626 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,782 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:43 PM

with

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#627 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:10 AM

his

#628 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,782 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:29 AM

mouth

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#629 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:25 AM

open.

Time for a recap, eh?

Once upon a time, Homer Simpson spanked your girlfriend's cat with a hockey puck. It broke the cat's tail although it was made of grease from Detroit Red Wings players kicked. Makes no sense because it didn't sound like a fart. It echoed loudly across the rink and hit Bettman in his balls. Then the wings annihilated the pink wussies and the hawks from Chicago. Meanwhile, Spongebob killed Patrick because he thought Sandy was pissed off at Mr. Krabs for breaking his testicles. The Flanders said HOMER! pray for my sweaty armpits. They decided that Bush was a terrorist because blood was flowing out from Squidward's nostrils. Apu found candy canes shoved deeply down Pamela Anderson's cleavage. Pamela Anderson had Mozart's cravings for alcohol. Jay Leno lifted up Pamela's latex outfit up so he could salivate at her candycanes. Then fire erupted from her fabulous sphincter torching Stoney's big hairy eyebrows. Then we are talking garbunkle with simon. Jack said wassup people? Peter picked pie eyed Susan who baked cookies in the Netherlands while drinking beer from the bar. She decided marriage was not ever going to do drugs, so when she died nobody gave a rats ass. After that, Peter Griffin ate sushi and barfed uncontroably jumping on Bugs Bunny's whiskers and tickeled his zippidy-doo-dah. Bugs was pissed and shot peter in the ass and caused a prolapsed anus. Bugs called your Orthodontist for killing his ***** because she chewed furry cheese puffs while doing Yoga. Meanwhile, Spiderman loaned sugar sprinkles to Batgirl for her knockers.
"Those enforcers will tear Batgirl's codpiece, causing rabid fantasies about Hossa's pencil sharpener exploding into magical shards", shouted Babs. Indubitably, wax paper tastes a lot similar to a prolapsed anus. Magic Johnson showed clairvoyance bending hockey sticks toward the head of Bettman shaped like potatoes. Instinctively, Homer blocked the potato masher smashing pumpkins flat.

Pronger smells like hot ass and Cheetos when baking yakburgers. Clod LePew made greasy stains on Pronger's epidermis, which glowed and sparkled brilliantly. Meanwhile, rabbits with leprosy scratch Turtle's testicles causing (the) oozing puss to coagulate and form crusty underwear clinging to his dangling chin.

Revolted, disgusted, and perplexed, Batgirl annihilated Turtle's mucus membrane with cereal, which tasted like roast kangaroo.

Round 1 was the Blue Jackets smelling Osgood's gassy fuel line of a 1985 Zamboni. My obstacle doesn't involve anything resembling a high jump. Whenever tornadoes cry about sunny afternoons, llamas yell obscenities at tourists, while spitting at organic pinecones. Botanists agree, acorns are understandably harder than pinecones.

Kronwall nailed Dawn approximately 2/3 of what LetsGoWings posters approved for but never hurt her melons. That damned Kronwall knows turnovers better than Grandma knows my hidden corset agenda. Next time Kronwall better stick John Keating's microphone into the oversized entrance of Holmstrom's locker buddy's Gopher.

If Jenny G(ranholm) knew how Kronwall had cooked beans with Lilja she would have sauteed horseradish in sauerkraut. Gagging on molasses Karen discovered that Bertuzzi had spiked his lemonade with vodka. (Sponges can hold gravel only when they are saturated) Usually Kronwall likes meatballs up in Traverse City but the weather wasn't conducive to meatball masterpieces.
Chunt shouldn't (or maybe "shoont") eat Lilja's sausage stroganoff because he'll snort from his flared nostrils. Legalized marijuana rocks. Zamboni driver telethons while raising octopi for charity, causing relief to Twister players in heat. Chocolate bunnies taste smelly after soaking in dimethyl-ether. Blueberry pie smells wonderful while eating with in-laws on Thursdays. The car rolled down the volcano and farted.

Apartments divided into separate units are considered adequate housing. Dandylions sprout uncontrolled dimples that gratify Colin Campbell's poor excuse for biased hog-calling. Cactii are bold, painful stickers smelling rancid.

Datsyuk loves Homer's butt because aromas cause interference, pissing goaltenders off so bad they weep while finishing trying ballroom dancing. Iginla's nosehairs replicate extended hair weaves that trap bogeys. Toenail clippers should always be sterilized because Hudler chews his turkey with his mouth open.

#630 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:28 AM

Are we trying to have a storyline here? :lol:

(New sentence)
Holidays

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#631 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

can

Edited by 55fan, 26 November 2010 - 09:04 AM.

#632 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:03 AM

transcend
half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#633 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:04 AM

pitiful

#634 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:14 AM

road rage

#635 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:32 AM

if

#636 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

Mike Illitch

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#637 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:35 PM

offers

#638 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:38 PM

money

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#639 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:38 PM

to

#640 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:08 PM

Ice Girls. (end sentence)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users