• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

The age old question.....These two players are two of the classiest players in the game today, if you take it back to pond hockey and pick teams I bet Datsyuk gets picked 9/10. Ask an NHL GM who should lead their team to a cup your answers will vary...Datsyuks skill level exceeds Z's in every facet of the game (not by much) BUT what Zetterberg has on top of all that is a will that is LEGENDARY. Z's desire to be the best and honor the best goes above and beyond that of mere men.

Thus bringing me to they are EQUALLY as important to us in every way. Euro twins baby

Edited by 13dangledangle, 03 March 2014 - 03:56 PM.

....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#42 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,579 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

Just thank whatever god you believe in that we have both and don't have to choose. Fun to read the old posts, though. Eerily reminiscent of the Nyquist-Tatar debates.

I remember back then I was a big Datsyuk guy. Wasn't all that impressed about Z. Although I was also a less sophisticated fan less able to appreciate the intangibles Z has.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.