• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Production Line

Fantasy Question #2...

Rate this topic

Fantasy Question, again sorry...As of now which 2 of these 3 players should I keep and why?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meant Kovalchuk/Heatley, but voted Kovalchuk/Hossa by accident. Only reason against Kovalchuk/Hossa is just to keep all your eggs out of the same basket (but then again, when I had Bert/Naslund/Morrison all on my fantasy team 3 years ago, that went pretty well tongue.gif)

I voted for Hossa & Heatley because they are both sure things and as a Wings fan I have learned not to trust greedy, streaky, little Russians. So I don't care for Kovalchuk. He is young and dumb. Heatley does not mind picking up lots of assists because he is a complete team player.

Edited by Terrible Ted

Like I told ya ProLine, lots o' times players playing their 1st season on a new team might experience some slumping. JINX! JINX! JINX! So no matter what scenario you follow you better hang on to Kovalchuk. JINX! JINX! JINX! You don't want TWO players playing their FIRST season on a new team do you? JINX! JINX! JINX!

Ilya and Dany. If you keep Hossa and Kovalchuk on your team, and they get shut out, your f***ed. Plus you can get St.Louis or someone else extremely good with trading either Hossa or Kovalchuk. I currently have both Alfredson and Havlat and am looking to move one.

Like I told ya ProLine, lots o' times players playing their 1st season on a new team might experience some slumping. JINX! JINX! JINX! So no matter what scenario you follow you better hang on to Kovalchuk. JINX! JINX! JINX! You don't want TWO players playing their FIRST season on a new team do you? JINX! JINX! JINX!

Hossa and Heatley were traded for each other.

Hossa is by far the better player.

There is a likelihood that Hartley will keep the Kozlov/Savard/Kovalchuk line together to recreate Ilya's stellar finish to last season ocne that line formed. Kovalchuk also has shown mad chemistry with Kozlov.

Hossa/Holik/Mellanby or Holik/Stefan/Hossa would both be strong second lines with good physical and defensive aspects, opening Hossa up for more offense, warding off any slump.

Heatley is the most likely player to not match his prior seasons, as he has mental issues, plus he has been torn from teammates he had great chemistry with and will now be target number one, which he was not much of the time in Atlanta (he had a monster first half in year two when he and Ilya were first split up, and it took 40 games for teams to catch on that his line was doing more scoring because they were sticking their best defense on the Kovalchuk line.

By taking Kovalchuk and Hossa, either you get a team's top two players who are by themselves great all-around offensive threats and will be either split up (which will provide more opportunities for whoever the opponents view as the second liner) or they will be together, providing a ton of combined chances with a chance at a goal AND an assist for your team every time they score, plus two pluses, etc.