• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
skacore

Ellis signs 2-year deal

Rate this topic

meh.

Why meh? Ellis was probably the best day to day player on the Griffins last season and one of the big surprises. If he keeps improving the way he has the past few seasons, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the Wings roster in a year or two.

Great signing, he's a good 3rd/4th line guy and not aftraid of the front of the net. Not known to drop the gloves, but he's gritty! I've always liked Ellis, glad they showed some faith in him with the 2yr deal, he will be a Red Wing, if not this year, than next for sure....

Why meh? Ellis was probably the best day to day player on the Griffins last season and one of the big surprises. If he keeps improving the way he has the past few seasons, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the Wings roster in a year or two.

i'm not saying he's a bad player or anything..

i just wish it would have been a player that the Red Wings signed (aka datsyuk/kronwall/zetterberg), not grand rapids that's all.

i'm not saying he's a bad player or anything..

i just wish it would have been a player that the Red Wings signed (aka datsyuk/kronwall/zetterberg), not grand rapids that's all.

That's all anyone ever talks about on this board, getting Datsyuk, Zets and Knonwall signed... it's a priority, yes, but not the only thing that matters

Not like those three are the future success and competitiveness of the team or anything. No reason to be concerned. Move along.

and that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread