• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jaolla

Patrick Roy

Rate this topic

Jesus christ, Eklund gets lucky a couple times and he puts this s**t out? Wow. Other than Roy hating Montreal with a passion, and Montreal having a excellent goalie in Theodore, what possible reason could either of the 2 have in wanting this?

Jesus christ, Eklund gets lucky a couple times and he puts this s**t out? Wow. Other than Roy hating Montreal with a passion, and Montreal having a excellent goalie in Theodore, what possible reason could either of the 2 have in wanting this?

He doesn't hate Montreal. He did actually show up at the Bell Centre after he retired for some ceremony before a game. He's busy running his junior team (Quebec Ramparts) right now.

He doesn't hate Montreal. He did actually show up at the Bell Centre after he retired for some ceremony before a game. He's busy running his junior team (Quebec Ramparts) right now.

He used to hate Montreal. He has said several times he would never play for them again. That was of course after his little run in with the wings, but I doubt he just let it go like that.

I liked him in Montreal, hated him in Colorado...

My sentiments exactly. I could still see him in a Habs jersey, because it doesn't take any imagination, but he wouldn't be as hateable (is that even a word?).