- - - - -

Fantasy Hockey Head to Head Competitive League

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mr_nagoc (Guest)

Guest_mr_nagoc (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 05:05 PM

Last time there was hockey, I ran a very competitive yahoo fantasy league that was a great success, and I am doing it again this year!

I like really competitive games, so if you are just looking to take a few picks and check how you did at the end of the year, then this is not for you. We need active managers who really love the game.

I am looking for players / gm's who really got hockey IQ and want to compete against like minded people. We will be running a 20 team league, with the following roster positions.

C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR

with the following scoring stats;

G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHP, GWG, SOG, SH%, FW, GS, W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

Last year, the goal keepers had to make two or three appearances or you would lose all available points, and that really happened too often... so this year, only one appearance should suffice.

Also new from last year, are PIM (go tuff guys), Face Offs (Pick you centres wisely), and Shots on Goal, (I think it adds a great element to comparing which team is the better).

Can you make it? LIVE DRAFT
Sat 24th of September 4:00pm EDT

Our Yahoo League ID is 10532

It will be absolutely smashing!

To Join, please email me at mr_nagoc@yahoo.co.uk . I should like to give priority to those who played last seasons game or if are really competitive.

All right, see you there!!

#2 Guest_mr_nagoc (Guest)

Guest_mr_nagoc (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2005 - 09:27 PM

I still got a few open spots if anyone is interested.

Cheerie-o

#3 Guest_mr_nagoc (Guest)

Guest_mr_nagoc (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:39 AM

I only got three spots left.

LIVE DRAFT
this Saturday, 24th of September 4:00pm EDT

If you want to join, please email me. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users