Enforce Battle - Black and Blue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Beans

Beans

Prospect

• 36 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:33 AM

Anybody get to see this in person? I hear Dean "The MAchine" Mayrand beat Mike Sgroi in a disputed final battle for the $70,000 grand prize.

Mayrand is a monster.... He once ran over his girlfriend..

Then again so is Sgroi - anyone got details?

Thanks...

#2 redwings1914

redwings1914

Wingin' It since '90

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:27 PM

Nobody in America saw it......................f**king PPV

Stoney and Wojo were talking about it on friday but they said that they didnt really have "big names" in it....
It is not a sprint, yet a marathon.

#3 Hockeytown Red Wings

Hockeytown Red Wings

Buckeye & Red Wing fanatic

• Silver Booster
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 01:35 PM

Somebody wanna fill me in?

"During Robert Lang’s time in Detroit, he caused me anguish. Other times he brought me and my family great joy. Robert Lang occasionally coasts, and spends time searching for the best pane of glass to best view the reflection of his flowing mullet. Other times he is a strong-armed force with the puck. I never knew what to expect from Robert Lang. He is The Enigma. " - A2Y

#4 Beans

Beans

Prospect

• 36 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 04:02 PM

They had the first "Enforcer" bouts in British Columbia - its like the toughman contest on ice.

Yahoo has some good photos of it thru their nhl page...

I see I got my wrist slapped for posting in the wrong area - lol. If a mod sees this could u please edit the title to Enforcer and not Enforce - thank you...

Edited by Beans, 28 August 2005 - 04:03 PM.

#5 fightfan24

fightfan24

Enforcer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 05:15 PM

I had no interest -- a hockey fight has to have the furvor of the game, it has a lead up to the fight and a possible change in momentum after. Wasn't Sgroi in our camp a few years back? He can really fight. Link Gaetz was knocked out I read on another site and had to quit the tourney due to a concussion. If you want to read more visit www.hockey-fights.com (don't forget the hypen). Great fight site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users