• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

US Open

Rate this topic

Federer..... mad.gif ....getting tired of that guy...

Great match by Andre - had him on the ropes there in the third set - but Roger seems to come up with the goods when he needs it most. I guess I'm glad that he didn't get completely smoked by him, but still, would have been so cool to have the 35-year old US guy win, sigh.

No tennis until January, essentially...... sad.gif

Third set, Agassi serving at 30-0, up 4-2. If only he could have held serve and the result might have been different. After he lost the tiebreak, I said to myself, ‘Federer’s going to clean him up now’ unfortunately I was right.

I agree RockyMountainWingGal, Federer is a brilliant player, an absoulute freak, but I wish someone could beat him. Calling Marat...

Well I’m ecstatic to tell all the tennis fans on this forum that I’m going to the 2006 Australian Open!!! Can hardly wait!

I just watched the men's final yesterday (on tape). Wow. I was so impressed with how well Agassi played. I really thought he could have won, but I had to wonder if his back started giving him problems. He suddenly wasn't serving as well, he wasn't getting around the court great in the 3rd set tiebreak and 4th set... and at first I assumed he was just running out of legs. But then I noticed he was making a lot more verbal noise than usual, he really almost looked like he was favoring his left leg. Then, when they closed up on his face, his face looked very, very different than usual. His eyes were not wide open, they were kinda bloodshot, and he looked as if he was very uncomfortable. Both me and Mr. Muse came to this conclusion on our own before we discussed it.

I was really surprised Andre gave Federer such a great match. I really thought Roger would take it in three sets, though I wanted Andre to win. I really hope we'll see more terrific tennis out of Andre next season.