• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Neil#25

Rumour

Rate this topic

You can look at his avatar all you want... I'm looking at Barnes' avatar still...

tongue.gif That's my wife, Jessica Alba. She doesn't know it yet, and neither does my wife wink.gif Too bad I'm not a Mormon

tongue.gif That's my wife, Jessica Alba. She doesn't know it yet, and neither does my wife wink.gif Too bad I'm not a Mormon

Can I borrow your wife for one million? Cash? Geez, Alba's mom was born in Trenton and I met her Parents at Club Med Playa Blanca along with Dave Barr's sister in 1992 Barr's brother in law was on my street hockey team, we lost in the finals to some ringers from Quebec...

Datsyuk wants the big contract, and Smyth wants around 4 mil, so trading Zetterberg for him doesnt make too much sense unless were trading Datsyuk too, and then we'd be gettin a lesser rate player and maybe a pick cause we wouldn't have any cap space. I dont see it happening, ive heard were closer to a contract with Zetterberg anyway. At this point i'm saying trade Datsyuk to anywhere for the best offer, whatever we get (trusting Kenny Holland, cause I do) i'm sure it'll help us out. Sign Zetterberg, and Bondra (1.5-1.8 2 years). Bondra Just rejected a one year deal for 1.5 cause he ants 2 years and a no trade clause.