• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest youssp9

Dats for S. Kozlov, and Stefan

Rate this topic

Guest youssp9

How about this trade? Dats to the trashers for Slava Kozlov and Patrik Stefan. Together stefan and kozlov, will take only about $3.7m. Then the trashers can deal with dats and we have another center and another left wing. So how about it?

Man, you had me in shock because I thought it was official or something.(As soon as I logged on, it said this was the newest topic or w/e, so I clicked it and I thought it was true!) Lol. Anyway, if that trade happend, I wouldn't mind it if they didn't cost too much. Plus, at least Kozlov would be someone to step it up in the playoffs, Datsyuk doesn't know anything about that. Then Stefan is just a solid offenseive guy that can definitely light the lamp.

I'd love it, but I doubt it will happen. I'd like it even more if (not sure how much either guy makes or did make) if Stefan got like 2M and Kozlov 1.2M or somewhere along there. If the price was right, I'd take it in a heart beat!

Well, we would get the better end of that. Kozlov, who was great on the Wings, would probably be even better the second time around, and Stefan was a former 1st overall draft pick, so I'd take it. I'd much rather just get Smyth for Dats though.

i think this trade pales in comparison to getting smyth and a high pick or maybe raffi torres for datsyuk. who knows what will really happen.

but i was just looking at the thrashers roster and if they can figure out the goalie situation, or if lehtonen plays well this season, they are going to be dangerous.

Talk about giving the Thrashers one of the best lines in the NHL - Kovalchuk, Datsyuk, Hossa...

tongue.gif

That would be a pretty killer line...

But with the Thrashers looking to make the playoffs this year, I'd take Koz 10 times out of 10 over Datsyuk.

And anyways, Atlanta isn't one to put all their eggs in one basket. They rarely played Heatley and Kovalchuk on the same line.