• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dallas27

Garcia out with broken leg

Rate this topic

Well, I just found out that Garcia broke his leg on friday nights preseason game with the Bills. With virtually no threat of losing his position now because a)Milen said they will not bring in another qb and b)Orvlosky is a rookie I pretty much think this team is now doomed unless Joey really steps it up. It's gonna be at least 6 weeks and Harrington had this to say "I feel terrible for the guy. I'm frustrated as a teammate and a friend," Harrington said. "I just hope he's feeling better soon." No you don't, you now know that your job is safe for at least 6 weeks regardless of how you play. I highly doubt they would throw in Orvlosky if Harrington doesn't do to well in the first few weeks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250902002

If Garcia was your guy to take you to the playoffs then you werent going anywhere. Garcia has NO FRIGGIN ARM!

Let Harrington play ball without having to look over his shoulder and if he doesnt produce this year with the talent on O you know what you have to do next season

If Garcia was your guy to take you to the playoffs then you werent going anywhere. Garcia has NO FRIGGIN ARM!

Let Harrington play ball without having to look over his shoulder and if he doesnt produce this year with the talent on O you know what you have to do next season

Yep. Shady business involving Tom Brady, the New England Patriots, back rooms, and things not proper to talk about in front of polite company mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

True but thats what he has been able to do the past 3 years....and look what he accomplished during that. Please don't say he had no help, he was a part of the puzzle to the s***acular offense. With no threat to his job he better step it up and play ball this city will run him out of town.

Push comes to shove just give KJ the ball 40+ times a game (pass included), similiar to what they do with LT in SD.

Well, I just found out that Garcia broke his leg on friday nights preseason game with the Bills. With virtually no threat of losing his position now because a)Milen said they will not bring in another qb and b)Orvlosky is a rookie I pretty much think this team is now doomed unless Joey really steps it up. It's gonna be at least 6 weeks and Harrington had this to say "I feel terrible for the guy. I'm frustrated as a teammate and a friend," Harrington said. "I just hope he's feeling better soon." No you don't, you now know that your job is safe for at least 6 weeks regardless of how you play. I highly doubt they would throw in Orvlosky if Harrington doesn't do to well in the first few weeks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250902002

I was under the impression Joey Harrington was going to be number one no matter what happened. Even if Garcia was healthy and was the better quaterback, I still feel Mariucci would've started Joey for most, if not all, of the games this season. For better or worse, it appears as if the Lions have truly committed themselves to Joey.