• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tubaguy

Who wants to buy my Wings Jersey

I'll trade you a Uwe Krupp jersey.......lol

Actually.......i was in a Play It Again Sports the other day and i actually saw Krupp, Wregget, Primeau, Sheppard, Coffey and Ciccarelli jerseys for $5 bucks each........

If they were XXL (cause i'm 6'7") i would have bought all of them tongue.gif

Actually.......i was in a Play It Again Sports the other day and i actually saw Krupp, Wregget, Primeau, Sheppard, Coffey and Ciccarelli jerseys for $5 bucks each........

sheppard was awesome! 52 goals in 93-94

Edited by yzerman&thewings=CUP

Which store was that?! I don't live in Detroit, so I need to call these guys ASAP! blink.gif

Which store was that?! I don't live in Detroit, so I need to call these guys ASAP! blink.gif

Yeah, I'd like to know where the store is, too.

In the event that anyone actually is looking for a Datsyuk jersey, mine's available. For real. It's the dark home jersey, KOHO replica, size L. I actually am serious, so make a serious offer.

Before I make an offer, I want to know (ballpark) what you want for it. And I should point out that I am a poor college student with little chance of a job right now, so if it's out of my price range, just tell me now.

It was the PIAS in Ann Arbor, it was a sidewalk sale type thing and was for the weekend only........Sorry.

Actually if you check around Sporting Goods buy/sell stores you can find some good deals on jersey's.

It was the PIAS in Ann Arbor, it was a sidewalk sale type thing and was for the weekend only........Sorry.

Actually if you check around Sporting Goods buy/sell stores you can find some good deals on jersey's.

i don't care if it was,....i'd give a lot to get a paul coffey jersey,.........sad.gif

i don't care if it was,....i'd give a lot to get a paul coffey jersey,.........sad.gif

eBay is your friend...... smile.gif

Gah!! I live in Ann Arbor!! Oh well, I'll live.