• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

I've scored the most 5 on 3 shorthanded goals in history

• PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:12 PM

Where do you guys go for the most up-to-date info? Are there any fan websites?

#2 AOS

AOS

Rookie

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:17 PM

http://www.google.co...partans&spell=1
"And somewhere at the bottom he fell into darkness. That much he knew. He had fallen into darkness. And at the instant he knew, he ceased to know".
Martin Eden, Jack London

Google talk SN: Dragoro@gmail.com

#3 timothy1997

timothy1997

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:49 AM

http://msuspartans.collegesports.com/

they have info and stats on everything michigan state.

#4 Icer

Icer

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 10:34 AM

greenandwhite.com
msuspartans.collegesports.com (Second vote for this site).

#5 redwings1914

redwings1914

Wingin' It since '90

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 02:50 PM

Who Cares?!?!?

Michigan is wayyyyyyyyyy better.
It is not a sprint, yet a marathon.

#6 Icer

Icer

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (redwings1914 @ September 8, 2005 - 03:50PM)

Quite possible. But no one really asked for your opinion, did they blue boy? And why do you have an opinion? Unless you're some sort of child prodigy, it's obvious you never attended either school.

/typical Michigan fan...

#7 redwings1914

redwings1914

Wingin' It since '90

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:46 PM

lol...........i havent been to michigan yet..........but in three years, i'll be there.....

and the "who cares" was sarcasm!

#8 timothy1997

timothy1997

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (redwings1914 @ September 8, 2005 - 08:50PM)
Who Cares?!?!?

Michigan is not as good as Notre Dame

#9 redwings1914

redwings1914

Wingin' It since '90

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (timothy1997 @ September 10, 2005 - 03:46PM)
Who Cares?!?!?

You shut your mouth........

Michigan would have won that game if the damn refs didn't give them the ball when we were inside the 1........

and you guys can't say anything.......all you do is play pansies oh wow Stanton for Heisman....wow 700 yards againt KENT STATE thats a real accomplishment......

you'll see next week....ND will destroy you

#10 BlakChamber

BlakChamber

Don't Mess With...

• Gold Booster
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:24 PM

^^^

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Someone's bitter....

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

#11 redwings1914

redwings1914

Wingin' It since '90

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (BlakChamber @ September 10, 2005 - 08:24PM)
^^^

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Someone's bitter....

no not reallly........

I'm just VERY disapointed in the game today......

The offciating was horrible (for both sides).......many penalites were not called......and they give the ball to ND when everybody in the booth says there's NO CHANCE of it being it ND ball........

but don't worry........we'll bounce back....as long as we beat MSU and OSU and win the Big Ten then this season is still a success......

11-1 would be VERY satisfying.....

#12 DesertWing

DesertWing

Rookie

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (redwings1914 @ September 10, 2005 - 08:22PM)
Who Cares?!?!?

Michigan would have won that game if the damn refs didn't give them the ball when we were inside the 1........

and you guys can't say anything.......all you do is play pansies oh wow Stanton for Heisman....wow 700 yards againt KENT STATE thats a real accomplishment......

LOL. I wondered how long it would take for a UofM fan to start bitching about the refs. The refs didn't lose you the game today, your quarterback did.

As far as "pansies" go, have you looked to see who you're playing next? Since when is Eastern Michigan University a football powerhouse? rolleyes.gif

#13 redwings1914

redwings1914

Wingin' It since '90

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (DesertWing @ September 10, 2005 - 08:55PM)
Who Cares?!?!?

LOL. I wondered how long it would take for a UofM fan to start bitching about the refs. The refs didn't lose you the game today, your quarterback did.

As far as "pansies" go, have you looked to see who you're playing next? Since when is Eastern Michigan University a football powerhouse? rolleyes.gif

The only reason i am "bitching" about the refs is cause EVERYBODY..... the announcers, the radio guys....... said that it would be without a doubt Michigan football.......and what does that little sieve in the replay booth do......HE GIVES IT TO ND WHEN HENNE WAS DOWN.......

NIU was better than both Kent State and Hawaii COMBINED........every team deserves ONE cupcake.......but no you guys have to put them all over your schedule....

Oh yeah.....i would take Henne over Stanton anyday.....Stanton has always choked under pressure.....at least Henne gave us a chance to tie.....

and if henne didn't throw that INT and we still lost.. you would not be saying that henne lost the game

#14 timothy1997

timothy1997

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (redwings1914 @ September 11, 2005 - 02:29AM)
Who Cares?!?!?

The only reason i am "bitching" about the refs is cause EVERYBODY..... the announcers, the radio guys....... said that it would be without a doubt Michigan football.......and what does that little sieve in the replay booth do......HE GIVES IT TO ND WHEN HENNE WAS DOWN.......

NIU was better than both Kent State and Hawaii COMBINED........every team deserves ONE cupcake.......but no you guys have to put them all over your schedule....

Oh yeah.....i would take Henne over Stanton anyday.....Stanton has always choked under pressure.....at least Henne gave us a chance to tie.....

and if henne didn't throw that INT and we still lost.. you would not be saying that henne lost the game

when has stanton choked under pressure. Michigan would have, and should have lost that game last year to the spartans. State lost stanton halfway thru the game. If he was in, that would be a different story.

From a spartan fan to a wolverine fan, let it go. You will probably beat us in lansing in a few weeks anyway.

#15 redwings1914

redwings1914

Wingin' It since '90

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (timothy1997 @ September 10, 2005 - 09:39PM)
QUOTE (redwings1914 @ September 11, 2005 - 02:29AM)
Who Cares?!?!?

when has stanton choked under pressure. Michigan would have, and should have lost that game last year to the spartans. State lost stanton halfway thru the game. If he was in, that would be a different story.

From a spartan fan to a wolverine fan, let it go. You will probably beat us in lansing in a few weeks anyway.

I did let it go.........but it came back when you spartan fans have to rub it in.....

#16 DesertWing

DesertWing

Rookie

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (redwings1914 @ September 10, 2005 - 09:29PM)
Who Cares?!?!?

The TV announcers said immediately that it was a fumble. They never ONCE thought Henne was down. It was a good call. Just because it didn't go your way doesn't make it a bad call.

#17 HASEKdaDOMINATRO

HASEKdaDOMINATRO

Hail To The Victors.

• Silver Booster
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 03:44 PM

Go Blue.
I've often been asked in the years since Lake Placid what was the best moment for me. Well, it was here - the sight of 20 young men of such differing backgrounds now standing as one. Young men willing to sacrifice so much of themselves all for an unknown. A few years later, the U.S. began using professional athletes at the Games - Dream Teams. I always found that term ironic because now that we have Dream Teams, we seldom ever get to dream. But on one weekend, as America and the world watched, a group of remarkable young men gave the nation what it needed most - a chance, for one night, not only to dream, but a chance, once again, to believe.
--Herb Brooks
Coach of the 1980 USA Olympic Men's Hockey Team, the Miracle on Ice

#18 timothy1997

timothy1997

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (HASEKdaDOMINATRO @ September 11, 2005 - 09:44PM)
Go Blue.

GO GREEN!

Edited by timothy1997, 11 September 2005 - 04:20 PM.

#19 asmith18

asmith18

Grinder

• Gold Booster
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 02:40 AM

Go GREEN!
LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!

#20 Hockeytown Red Wings

Hockeytown Red Wings

Buckeye & Red Wing fanatic

• Silver Booster
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 10:22 AM

Stop bitching you guys....Ohio State is better than Michigan and Michigan State biggrin.gif

"During Robert Lang’s time in Detroit, he caused me anguish. Other times he brought me and my family great joy. Robert Lang occasionally coasts, and spends time searching for the best pane of glass to best view the reflection of his flowing mullet. Other times he is a strong-armed force with the puck. I never knew what to expect from Robert Lang. He is The Enigma. " - A2Y

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users