• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheChosenOne

Spartans Football Question

Rate this topic

Michigan is wayyyyyyyyyy better.

Quite possible. But no one really asked for your opinion, did they blue boy? And why do you have an opinion? Unless you're some sort of child prodigy, it's obvious you never attended either school.

/typical Michigan fan...

Who Cares?!?!?

Michigan is not as good as Notre Dame

You shut your mouth........

Michigan would have won that game if the damn refs didn't give them the ball when we were inside the 1........

and you guys can't say anything.......all you do is play pansies oh wow Stanton for Heisman....wow 700 yards againt KENT STATE thats a real accomplishment......

you'll see next week....ND will destroy you

^^^

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Someone's bitter....

no not reallly........

I'm just VERY disapointed in the game today......

The offciating was horrible (for both sides).......many penalites were not called......and they give the ball to ND when everybody in the booth says there's NO CHANCE of it being it ND ball........

but don't worry........we'll bounce back....as long as we beat MSU and OSU and win the Big Ten then this season is still a success......

11-1 would be VERY satisfying.....

Who Cares?!?!?

Michigan would have won that game if the damn refs didn't give them the ball when we were inside the 1........

and you guys can't say anything.......all you do is play pansies oh wow Stanton for Heisman....wow 700 yards againt KENT STATE thats a real accomplishment......

LOL. I wondered how long it would take for a UofM fan to start bitching about the refs. The refs didn't lose you the game today, your quarterback did.

As far as "pansies" go, have you looked to see who you're playing next? Since when is Eastern Michigan University a football powerhouse? rolleyes.gif

Who Cares?!?!?

LOL. I wondered how long it would take for a UofM fan to start bitching about the refs. The refs didn't lose you the game today, your quarterback did.

As far as "pansies" go, have you looked to see who you're playing next? Since when is Eastern Michigan University a football powerhouse? rolleyes.gif

The only reason i am "bitching" about the refs is cause EVERYBODY..... the announcers, the radio guys....... said that it would be without a doubt Michigan football.......and what does that little sieve in the replay booth do......HE GIVES IT TO ND WHEN HENNE WAS DOWN.......

NIU was better than both Kent State and Hawaii COMBINED........every team deserves ONE cupcake.......but no you guys have to put them all over your schedule....

Oh yeah.....i would take Henne over Stanton anyday.....Stanton has always choked under pressure.....at least Henne gave us a chance to tie.....

and if henne didn't throw that INT and we still lost.. you would not be saying that henne lost the game

Who Cares?!?!?

The only reason i am "bitching" about the refs is cause EVERYBODY..... the announcers, the radio guys....... said that it would be without a doubt Michigan football.......and what does that little sieve in the replay booth do......HE GIVES IT TO ND WHEN HENNE WAS DOWN.......

NIU was better than both Kent State and Hawaii COMBINED........every team deserves ONE cupcake.......but no you guys have to put them all over your schedule....

Oh yeah.....i would take Henne over Stanton anyday.....Stanton has always choked under pressure.....at least Henne gave us a chance to tie.....

and if henne didn't throw that INT and we still lost.. you would not be saying that henne lost the game

when has stanton choked under pressure. Michigan would have, and should have lost that game last year to the spartans. State lost stanton halfway thru the game. If he was in, that would be a different story.

From a spartan fan to a wolverine fan, let it go. You will probably beat us in lansing in a few weeks anyway.

Who Cares?!?!?

when has stanton choked under pressure. Michigan would have, and should have lost that game last year to the spartans. State lost stanton halfway thru the game. If he was in, that would be a different story.

From a spartan fan to a wolverine fan, let it go. You will probably beat us in lansing in a few weeks anyway.

I did let it go.........but it came back when you spartan fans have to rub it in.....

Who Cares?!?!?

The TV announcers said immediately that it was a fumble. They never ONCE thought Henne was down. It was a good call. Just because it didn't go your way doesn't make it a bad call.

lol...........i havent been to michigan yet..........but in three years, i'll be there.....

Well, for your sake, I hope you're asian- otherwise you might have a broken heart.

Rejected from U of M?

Personally I know 20some people that got accepted into U of M the past 3 years that went to a public school and are white. If you have the grades, the act score, and a letter of recomendation it isn't that hard to get into U of M. Whether you want to accomplish those three things is up to you not your race.

Edited by dallas27

Who Cares?!?!?

Going by one game sure they are better. But who has the best winning % all-time? I think that would make Michigan better smile.gif

lol...........i havent been to michigan yet..........but in three years, i'll be there.....

Well, for your sake, I hope you're asian- otherwise you might have a broken heart.

Rejected from U of M?

Personally I know 20some people that got accepted into U of M the past 3 years that went to a public school and are white. If you have the grades, the act score, and a letter of recomendation it isn't that hard to get into U of M. Whether you want to accomplish those three things is up to you not your race.

Actually, never applied to U of M, nor did I want to- it was MSU all the way. Give me a break, have you ever walked around the U of M campus? I know two white 4.0 students with more accolades than you and I put together (not to mention alumni ties) that were rejected. I also know 3 minority students with GPA's significantly lower than those of the others- hardly any extra curricular activities that were accepted. Does this describe every student (white or not) at U of M? Of course not, but to deny that there is a problem there is idiotic.

Edited by MotownIce