• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 timothy1997

timothy1997

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (RockyMountainWingGal @ September 18, 2005 - 03:15AM)
Congrats to the Spartans. REALLY thought they were going to blow it with that pathetic 4th quarter performance - thoughts of last's years game vs UM wink.gif .

ND showed some guts coming from behind like that - when you get to overtime it usually means both teams deserve to win - but hey the Green and White came out ahead. Still not sure about Smith - but you have to give him credit for this one....

I know. I had 4th quarter nightmares. I thought...NOT AGAIN.

I am trying not to get too confident in this team. They have a great chance to make a run at a good bowl and the big ten conference. However, they have had big wins before and they lost to poor teams the next week.

Next week is against Illinois. Might be a perfect case for that. Let's hope not.

Then michigan state plays michigan. Looks like this year's annual game is going to be really good and key in the big ten. I am going to reserve comments til after the illini game tho. Michigan has a tough game in Wisconsin too. I think this game against the badgers will tell you the most about the wolverines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users