* * * * - 17 votes

The Hottest Red Wing

• Please log in to reply
20648 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)

Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2002 - 09:24 PM

I was bored so I thought I would post somthing about the hottest Red Wing. I know that it sounds vain, and that I am a puckbunny, but really I'm not! Just a female Red Wing fan that just so happens that she thinks some of the players are attractive.

#2 FischerFan2

FischerFan2

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 28 November 2002 - 09:27 PM

please don't start threads like this. Many people on here do not react well to threads like this and will start calling you, and any other female on here a puck bunny.
"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

#3 Aki

Aki

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 29 November 2002 - 02:26 AM

if u asked that question a few years ago, then i would say sergei fedorov, but now i picked lidstrom. one comment: why isn't zetterberg on that list???? i think he would qualify.

#4 Icecube#91

Icecube#91

get your red on!

• PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 29 November 2002 - 08:29 AM

i personally like hawaiian pizza best.
KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN A FREE WORLD!!!

#5 Guest_4leafclover (Guest)

Guest_4leafclover (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2002 - 08:55 AM

You forgot Kirk Maltby..shame! lol...biggrin.gif
And I agree with the original poster..we ladies who watch hockey can't help noticing nice-looking men when we see them. It's got nothing to do with being a groupie or anything else.

#6 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 29 November 2002 - 09:46 AM

Steve Yzerman by far. You just can't beat those brown eyes and that gorgeous smile. Sergei Fedorov sure ain't bad to look at either; nice blonde hair, blue eyes, and a body..well, you get the point. wub.gif

4leafclover is right. We are ladies, and are bound to find some of the Wings attractive. It's not like we say in every post how hot they are.

Go ahead ladies, cast your vote!!

#7 Guest_yzermanschick19 (Guest)

Guest_yzermanschick19 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2002 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Icecube#91 @ November 29, 2002 - 06:29PM)
i personally like hawaiian pizza best.

i personally haven't had the oppertunity to try hawaiian pizza, but i would like too. and i perfer supreme pizza. and i like that dipping sauce from papa john's. but i try to get little cesars to support the wings(even though it might go to the tigers).

#8 Guest_4everawingsfan18 (Guest)

Guest_4everawingsfan18 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2002 - 08:14 PM

Little Ceasers is good. we just got a new little ceasers joint where we live, so we'll be eating alot of that. its really really soft pizza though. we used to go to marcos, but after we found a HAIR in our pizza, we decided to transfer to little ceasers. smile.gif

#9 FischerFan2

FischerFan2

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 29 November 2002 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (4everawingsfan18 @ November 29, 2002 - 08:14PM)
we used to go to marcos, but after we found a HAIR in our pizza, we decided to transfer to little ceasers. smile.gif

eww that's gross! Little Ceasers is my favorite, and then probably Pizza Hut.
"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

#10 Guest_4everawingsfan18 (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 29 November 2002 - 09:40 PM

how can you say its gross? you didn't eat 3 slices of it! one of the workers there, had pink and purple hair. and my mom was looking at the infected piece of pizza, and shes like "well, its not pink, and its not purple....."

#11 iluvmambos

iluvmambos

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 November 2002 - 09:43 PM

i have never liked Little Ceasers (sorry to the Illitch's) there is just something about it i dont like. After I had New York Pizza I was hooked. It is SO good. I like Pizza Hut too. BUt NY Pizza will be my fave no matter what. biggrin.gif

#12 SFedorovFan

SFedorovFan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 29 November 2002 - 09:47 PM

Little Ceasers has great bread sticks! biggrin.gif
"...but Sergei's Sergei sometimes. Doesn't think."
Manny on Sergei

High Sticking, tripping, slashing. spearing, 3 game supension, charging, hooking, 2 minute minor, fighting, game misconduct, 5 minute major, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing
ANYTHING else is Figure Skating!

#13 Ctr022501

Ctr022501

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 29 November 2002 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (SFedorovFan @ November 29, 2002 - 09:47PM)
Little Ceasers has great bread sticks! biggrin.gif

i freaking love thier Crazy Bread! They are the best. MY personal favorite pizza is Hungery Howies
Fisch-I-Riffic ©Copyrighted By Nicky, Lauren and Katie. Any use of this phrase w/o our permission will be punished©

#14 Guest_The Unchosen One (Guest)

Guest_The Unchosen One (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2002 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (FiScHeRfAn2 @ November 28, 2002 - 09:27PM)
please don't start threads like this. Many people on here do not react well to threads like this and will start calling you, and any other female on here a puck bunny.

exactly!

#15 Guest_4leafclover (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 30 November 2002 - 09:51 AM

I puked almost immediately after finding a hair in my food once..'nuff said.

#16 Guest_4everawingsfan18 (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 30 November 2002 - 10:41 AM

Hair in your food is so sick. If I wanted Hair in ym food, I would have put my own in there. it is soooooo gross, my brother ate a piece of food with hair on it, and started gaging on it. blink.gif

#17 Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)

Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2002 - 11:44 AM

Once when we got pizza from Little Caesers, there was slimy cheese on it, and made the entire family sick to their stomachs. And we got our money back too.

#18 Guest_4leafclover (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 30 November 2002 - 10:39 PM

And you know what's weird? I'm one of those people that nothing grosses out..I can stand being around blood, puke, surgery, etc., but something about hair in my food just gags me. dry.gif

#19 Ctr022501

Ctr022501

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 30 November 2002 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (4leafclover @ November 30, 2002 - 10:39PM)
And you know what's weird? I'm one of those people that nothing grosses out..I can stand being around blood, puke, surgery, etc., but something about hair in my food just gags me. dry.gif

im the same way! i cant stand hair. Like, when theres hair in the drain i cant get it out or i'll throw up. its to the point where if im brushing my hair and a piece falls out i gag! Hair in my food would be the worst thing ever..

Howd we got on this subject anyways?!? biggrin.gif
Fisch-I-Riffic ©Copyrighted By Nicky, Lauren and Katie. Any use of this phrase w/o our permission will be punished©

#20 Aki

Aki

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 01 December 2002 - 02:44 AM

i can't believe nobody voted for Jiri fischer. i thought some people said that he is hot...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users