• Please log in to reply
20656 replies to this topic

#2001 hulls#1 fl fan

hulls#1 fl fan

*Hall of Fame Captain*

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ October 11, 2003 - 06:14AM)
That pic reminds me of several stories of those two. The hotel room one has got to be my favorite; (I think most of you gals know which one I mean)

please tell

Edited by hulls#1 fl fan, 12 October 2003 - 01:25 PM.

#2002 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (hulls#1 fl fan @ October 12, 2003 - 07:25PM)
That pic reminds me of several stories of those two. The hotel room one has got to be my favorite; (I think most of you gals know which one I mean)

please tell

I can't post it on here because it is NC-17, so give me your e-mail and I can send it to you..all I can tell you is that it involves Steve and Shanny and it is hot, hot, hot!! yowza.gif

#2003 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:47 AM

Here you go Hot4Lids, ladystanley was going to post this a few days ago, but then she never did.

Jiri Hudler in the bathtub...

user posted image

*Covering my eyes because I am devoted to Steve* LOL

#2004 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 07:14 AM

Talk about a GREAT way to start of my day, lol! Hope he's not intimidated by tall women... biggrin.gif laugh.gif wub.gif

#2005 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ October 12, 2003 - 04:45PM)
QUOTE (hulls#1 fl fan @ October 12, 2003 - 07:25PM)

please tell

I can't post it on here because it is NC-17, so give me your e-mail and I can send it to you..all I can tell you is that it involves Steve and Shanny and it is hot, hot, hot!! yowza.gif

I've got the link to Vena's website saved if you need it. She's GOT to read "The Orchards"...Stevie and Brett in the bathroom....*swoon*

#2006 Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)

Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:17 PM

user posted image

user posted image

Damn he's so hot! I'm not sure if either of these have been posted yet, but if they have it's still nice to look. You can never get enough Stevie wub.gif

#2007 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:33 PM

HI GIRLS!! Sorry I have been away. My phone line went down Friday morning and just got back up....So I went through some major withdrawls!!

HI LISA! Great Game Thursday Night....Eh??? lol. Luc and Aves looked good:) So who do u think is the Hottest Wing??

Thanks Tina for putting up that Jiri pic...wasn't there another one I was going to put up also? I can't remember.

And I don't want to hear about them stories you sick people!! wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

GO WINGS!!! By the way nice pics why I was gone girlies! smile.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2008 lisaKINGsfan

lisaKINGsfan

kings fan

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ October 13, 2003 - 05:33PM)
HI LISA! Great Game Thursday Night....Eh??? lol. Luc and Aves looked good:) So who do u think is the Hottest Wing??

yea, Great game... thumbdown.gif lol... laugh.gif

hottest wing: Steve Yzerman, hands down.

hottest king: Tim Gleason... I think I'm falling in love... lol hehe.gif yowza.gif

#2009 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (lisaKINGsfan @ October 13, 2003 - 07:19PM)

hottest king: Tim Gleason... I think I'm falling in love... lol hehe.gif yowza.gif

LOL, i went to high school with tim for 2 years, and I swear he looks 100 times better now than he did in high school! I remember seeing him when he got drafted and thinking, OMG when did THAT happen?

#2010 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ October 13, 2003 - 05:33PM)
HI GIRLS!! Sorry I have been away. My phone line went down Friday morning and just got back up....So I went through some major withdrawls!!

Thanks Tina for putting up that Jiri pic...wasn't there another one I was going to put up also? I can't remember.

And I don't want to hear about them stories you sick people!! wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

GO WINGS!!! By the way nice pics why I was gone girlies! smile.gif

We've missed you Lady Stanley!!! And all your awesome pics! And I promise not to mention any more stories....IF you can post a Cheli pic for me...pretty please with sugar on it?? *bats eyelashes*

#2011 lisaKINGsfan

lisaKINGsfan

kings fan

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Hot4Lids @ October 13, 2003 - 09:17PM)
QUOTE (lisaKINGsfan @ October 13, 2003 - 07:19PM)
hottest king: Tim Gleason... I think I'm falling in love... lol hehe.gif  yowza.gif

LOL, i went to high school with tim for 2 years, and I swear he looks 100 times better now than he did in high school! I remember seeing him when he got drafted and thinking, OMG when did THAT happen?

no way! you went to high school with him? That is so cool... did you ever talk to him?

what's he like?

lol... I sound like some love struck stalker... but can you blame me? laugh.gif

I still hate Brooks Orpik for kneeing him like that the other night in Pittsburgh... he could've ended his season if his knee connected with Tim's knee about a couple more inches lower.

#2012 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 10:48 PM

Honestly, I didn't really talk to him much...this sounds bad, but he wasn't all that popular. Not that he wasn't liked, I just don't think too many people noticed him either way, very quiet. All I knew was that he was good at hockey and couldn't understand why he didn't play for our high school team, little did I know he was too skilled to play for us. He left for canada after our sophmore year. LOL i just looked at his yearbook pic, and it's exactly how I remember him.

#2013 lisaKINGsfan

lisaKINGsfan

kings fan

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 12:19 AM

I knew he was from Michigan... during the Red Wings/ Kings game on Thursday, Bob Miller and Jim Fox (Kings' commentators) kept pointing out that his family and friends were all there...

but seriously though, that's cool that you went to school with him. I think he's going to be a really great player in the future... he's got so much poise for a 20 year old defenseman playing in some big time games. He's kind of "Rob Blake" like in his skating and hitting ability... hopefully he doesn't turn out like Rob Blake the person... lol.

#2014 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ October 13, 2003 - 11:10PM)
Stevie and Brett in the bathroom....*swoon*

OMG girl, yes..next to Steve and Shanny, those two were so hot...Steve was so eager...lol...plus I won't forget Shanny swimming out to the dock naked in that freezing water.... laugh.gif

WB lady, us gals were wondering where you were. Me and Lil Jig have been misbehaving as usual.

Lil Jig, thanks for the pics..very hot indeed. I like both of them very much, actually. That blue shirt looks so sexy on him. I think blue and black are his best looking colors; (next to nakedness) wink.gif

Bring on the pics girls!

How could you resist these faces??
user posted image

This pic is very sexy...gets me very hot.
user posted image

Man, can you imagine being locked in a hotel room with these two?? wink.gif yowza.gif

#2015 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 05:45 PM

YAY! LISA LOVES OUR STEVIE!!! How can anyone resist that man anyway!! yowza.gif

Here you go Cheli Chick ..And of course ANY pic with Cheli in it has to have my Hullie also wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image
~C19 Forever~

#2016 lbrown141719

lbrown141719

You make your destination

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 07:25 PM

wow, why didn't i find this thread sooner? me and my sister both think ray whitney would be really hot if he was just a little taller. nice pic of hudler!!

#2017 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (lbrown141719 @ October 15, 2003 - 01:25AM)
wow, why didn't i find this thread sooner?  me and my sister both think ray whitney would be really hot if he was just a little taller.  nice pic of hudler!!

Hey, welcome to our thread..yup, this is the place to come for hot pics and gabbing. Feel free to join in anywhere.

Steve gets the most action around here because he is the hottest...LOL wink.gif

#2018 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ October 14, 2003 - 07:57PM)
Hey, welcome to our thread..yup, this is the place to come for hot pics and gabbing. Feel free to join in anywhere.

Steve gets the most action around here because he is the hottest...LOL wink.gif

DAMN STRAIGHT HE IS wink.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2019 paveldatsukthenextsavard

paveldatsukthenextsavard

i'm slightly stoopid never passing up the bong

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (lbrown141719 @ October 14, 2003 - 03:25PM)
wow, why didn't i find this thread sooner? me and my sister both think ray whitney would be really hot if he was just a little taller. nice pic of hudler!!

god your shallow.

Rising up, And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

#2020 HASEKdaDOMINATRO

HASEKdaDOMINATRO

Hail To The Victors.

• Silver Booster
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (paveldatsukthenextsavard @ October 14, 2003 - 10:05PM)
god your shallow.

Oh, and you aren't??

Click then scroll to last post...

Mhhmm... lemme guess, you like her cos she's got a GREAT personality huh?? rolleyes.gif

**I'm just playin, buddy.... Couldn't resist tongue.gif
I've often been asked in the years since Lake Placid what was the best moment for me. Well, it was here - the sight of 20 young men of such differing backgrounds now standing as one. Young men willing to sacrifice so much of themselves all for an unknown. A few years later, the U.S. began using professional athletes at the Games - Dream Teams. I always found that term ironic because now that we have Dream Teams, we seldom ever get to dream. But on one weekend, as America and the world watched, a group of remarkable young men gave the nation what it needed most - a chance, for one night, not only to dream, but a chance, once again, to believe.
--Herb Brooks
Coach of the 1980 USA Olympic Men's Hockey Team, the Miracle on Ice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users