• Please log in to reply
20656 replies to this topic

#2081 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 07:54 PM

Hey LadyStanley!! Those pics you posted of Ray Whitney were awesome! He's just a little hottie! I love the cleft in his chin.....I just want to lick it! Like Hullie's dimples! And Cheli's....well...never mind! LOL!

#2082 Guest_ilovemyredwings (Guest)

Guest_ilovemyredwings (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2003 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ October 23, 2003 - 07:54PM)
Hey LadyStanley!! Those pics you posted of Ray Whitney were awesome! He's just a little hottie! I love the cleft in his chin.....I just want to lick it! Like Hullie's dimples! And Cheli's....well...never mind! LOL!

i'd have to agree! whits is quite the stud wink.gif

#2083 Ducksoup

Ducksoup

True Grit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ October 24, 2003 - 01:54AM)

COLD SHOWERS ALL AROUND!!!!

#2084 HASEKdaDOMINATRO

HASEKdaDOMINATRO

Hail To The Victors.

• Silver Booster
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 10:33 PM

Heheh I got a nice picture of Shanny's...uh....rear end last night at the game.... I'm in the process of uploading the pics off the digi-cam, and with my knowledge of that stuff, it might take a lil bit. But I guarentee it'll be worth it...

OH and a few Stevie pics too wink.gif Couldn't leave him out!
I've often been asked in the years since Lake Placid what was the best moment for me. Well, it was here - the sight of 20 young men of such differing backgrounds now standing as one. Young men willing to sacrifice so much of themselves all for an unknown. A few years later, the U.S. began using professional athletes at the Games - Dream Teams. I always found that term ironic because now that we have Dream Teams, we seldom ever get to dream. But on one weekend, as America and the world watched, a group of remarkable young men gave the nation what it needed most - a chance, for one night, not only to dream, but a chance, once again, to believe.
--Herb Brooks
Coach of the 1980 USA Olympic Men's Hockey Team, the Miracle on Ice

#2085 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 11:13 PM

And what do you suggest I do to relieve his stress Chica?? I don't think I need two guesses... 

If you have to guess, then I can't help you. Or maybe I can...hahaha! wink.gif

He looks bored in that pic because he was at a press conference and they were firing a s***load of questions at him...He seems like he may have his mind elsewhere....

He's thinking about sitting in the hottub with his ladies knocking back a few Molson Canadians... 

That would be a big ass hot tub.
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#2086 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 06:22 AM

COLD SHOWERS ALL AROUND!!!!

Yeah, I think everyone's water bill goes up about $50 after visiting this page... wink.gif

Thanks for this pics Shanny14, but I couldn't get most of the Shanny ones to work..damn it..lol

I like this one though.. smile.gif

user posted image

Hey ChelisChick, long time, no see girl! I see you still have a thing for licking Brett's dimples, huh?? Any more ideas for the "Me and Steve" at the bar story??

Hasek, can't WAIT to see your pics!

Chica, you know you can always help, hope you have good knees...lmfao

As far as the hottub thing goes, it would be a select few ladies. It will take some pretty tough gals to handle the Canadian Love God. wink.gif

#2087 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ October 24, 2003 - 12:22PM)

Yeah, I think everyone's water bill goes up about $50 after visiting this page... wink.gif

Thanks for this pics Shanny14, but I couldn't get most of the Shanny ones to work..damn it..lol

I like this one though.. smile.gif

user posted image

Hey ChelisChick, long time, no see girl! I see you still have a thing for licking Brett's dimples, huh?? Any more ideas for the "Me and Steve" at the bar story??

Hasek, can't WAIT to see your pics!

As far as the hottub thing goes, it would be a select few ladies. It will take some pretty tough gals to handle the Canadian Love God. wink.gif

hehe glad you liked them hot 4 , im out the door til next week. until then keep talking about our hot wings and keep those pics coming . hotfour try to copy and paste the link into the address bar on the top of your web page. take care all seeya monday gang! biggrin.gif

#2088 RWGoddess

RWGoddess

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:39 PM

Hey all...no pix to share right now, sadly...too lazy to locate, lol. Anyway...it's scary...I'm startin to get a thing for older guys...I've started to notice that Stevie is pretty cute for being his age wink.gif wooooo illegal! I.E. me. And yea, Whitney is cute...glad to have him in a Wings sweater biggrin.gif
"Being eaten by crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a giant blender."~Homer Simpson

#2089 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 11:32 PM

As far as the hottub thing goes, it would be a select few ladies. It will take some pretty tough gals to handle the Canadian Love God. 

Well, my knees aren't the best, but in this case I think they'll work. wink.gif

Now I guess I'll have to work on holding my breath. LOL laugh.gif
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

#2090 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (RWGoddess @ October 25, 2003 - 02:39AM)
Hey all...no pix to share right now, sadly...too lazy to locate, lol. Anyway...it's scary...I'm startin to get a thing for older guys...I've started to notice that Stevie is pretty cute for being his age wink.gif wooooo illegal! I.E. me. And yea, Whitney is cute...glad to have him in a Wings sweater biggrin.gif

See, there is no use fighting it; Steve has a way of attracting women of all ages. He's put a spell on you... wink.gif

Well, my knees aren't the best, but in this case I think they'll work. 

Now I guess I'll have to work on holding my breath. LOL

LMFAO Chica!! Yes, I believe with a man like him you better be good at holding your breath because he isn't going to leave you much room to work with... blush.gif

Oh yeah, about last night's game...Damn, a man that is gorgeous and a goal-scoring-maniac too...he must have been sent down from heaven.

#2091 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 12:27 AM

LMFAO Chica!! Yes, I believe with a man like him you better be good at holding your breath because he isn't going to leave you much room to work with... 

You are so bad Hot4! And so am I for that matter...I'm talking about taking advantage of a man almost 20 years older than I am. But can you blame me?

#2092 red4life

red4life

the best captain ever.

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 12:56 PM

http://members.tripo...an/whitpix1.htm

#2093 red4life

red4life

the best captain ever.

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 01:20 PM

user posted image

ther's another one of whitney. i have a bunch, but not in a wings jersey...still wanna see? he's hot either way.

and since we can't have a post without stevie... here ya go!
user posted image

Edited by red4life, 26 October 2003 - 01:32 PM.

#2094 red4life

red4life

the best captain ever.

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 01:36 PM

i keep posting and im sorry, but i read something about brett hull and his dimples so i had to help out.

user posted image

the picture isn't that great, but you can sure see one of those adorable dimples!

Edited by red4life, 26 October 2003 - 01:37 PM.

#2095 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ October 26, 2003 - 06:27AM)
LMFAO Chica!! Yes, I believe with a man like him you better be good at holding your breath because he isn't going to leave you much room to work with... 

You are so bad Hot4! And so am I for that matter...I'm talking about taking advantage of a man almost 20 years older than I am. But can you blame me?

LOL Chica, you are as bad as I am..but I don't see how you can take advantage of a man who would most likely be totally willing for us to do that too him...so no, don't feel bad, just start practicing holding your breath for a extended period of time, and work on those knees... wink.gif

red4life, no, you aren't bothering us with those pics..I know a few gals that will love the Brett and Whitney pics..I love the one of steve in the black/white/red Canadian uniform..damn, you know how hot he makes me when he wears black..LOL laugh.gif

#2096 HASEKdaDOMINATRO

HASEKdaDOMINATRO

Hail To The Victors.

• Silver Booster
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:16 PM

Alright... I got my pics from the game! They didn't exactly turn out so clear...so bear with me unsure.gif

Here's the link: http://www.imagestat...tulation_page=Y

Edited by HASEKdaDOMINATRO, 26 October 2003 - 10:17 PM.

I've often been asked in the years since Lake Placid what was the best moment for me. Well, it was here - the sight of 20 young men of such differing backgrounds now standing as one. Young men willing to sacrifice so much of themselves all for an unknown. A few years later, the U.S. began using professional athletes at the Games - Dream Teams. I always found that term ironic because now that we have Dream Teams, we seldom ever get to dream. But on one weekend, as America and the world watched, a group of remarkable young men gave the nation what it needed most - a chance, for one night, not only to dream, but a chance, once again, to believe.
--Herb Brooks
Coach of the 1980 USA Olympic Men's Hockey Team, the Miracle on Ice

#2097 Ducksoup

Ducksoup

True Grit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (HASEKdaDOMINATRO @ October 27, 2003 - 04:16AM)
Alright... I got my pics from the game! They didn't exactly turn out so clear...so bear with me unsure.gif

complete with shanny's ass

#2098 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 11:19 PM

I found a few old pics from the last cup win, i love the one of cheli pouring on brett, and nicky's son adam in his locker!

http://news.bbc.co.u...ies/2046558.stm

#2099 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (Ducksoup @ October 27, 2003 - 04:27AM)
QUOTE (HASEKdaDOMINATRO @ October 27, 2003 - 04:16AM)
Alright... I got my pics from the game! They didn't exactly turn out so clear...so bear with me  unsure.gif

complete with shanny's ass

The pic of Shanny's ass was the main reason she posted the pics...LOL

Great pics Hasek! The Hoodles, Brett, and Steve and Shanny ones were the best.

Thank you for this one, it's gorgeous... smile.gif

user posted image

#2100 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 12:25 PM

Anything involving Shanny's butt is aight in my book. thumbup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users