• Please log in to reply
20648 replies to this topic

#2141 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 08 November 2003 - 07:24 PM

Hah lol I don't like that one picture of Hank with losts of facial hair he doesn't look good.

#2142 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ October 28, 2003 - 08:32AM)
We need to get our guys to pose their buns like in that one pic that one girl posted awhile back...buns to the camera, just in their jock-straps and skates.... yowza.gif

Then we can really see who has the nicest ass.

*Last minute added pic*

Woo Hoo, look at the mischief in those eyes... wink.gif

user posted image

I'm totally sorry Hot4. I guess I knew even less than I thought.

#2143 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 10:29 AM

biggrin.gif
He is so yummy, and his ears actually look normal size in here..lol
OMG, THEY DO!!! scared.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

OMG HOT4...I have to tell you! You will just DIE when the next Hockeytown Merchandise catalog comes out! They have a small picture on my calendar I got last week. It shows (of course) Stevie on the cover dressed in all black sitting on the Red Wings Harley Davidson Motorcycle From Center Ice....Let me tell you Hot4....I thought I was going to die, and I also thought the Calendar was going to go up in smoke he looks so HOT!! I tried to take a pic of it with my camera, it didn't turn out the best but you get the general idea...When I get home I will try to send it to you....Just wait until you see it Hot4. It is def one of my favs!! *melts* thumbup.gif exclamation.gif yowza.gif

~C19 Forever~

#2144 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 01:51 PM

Hello everybody! I'm pretty new to this, so bear with me. I'll try not to screw stuff up. I've been spending alot of time looking at (and saving) the pictures. Hopefully I will get some of my own up soon.
Notice I've already voted for Steve. Keep the pictures coming! I've got a lot of discs to fill! It's nice to see some women are obsessed with the same things I am.

#2145 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ November 9, 2003 - 01:51PM)
Hello everybody! I'm pretty new to this, so bear with me. I'll try not to screw stuff up. I've been spending alot of time looking at (and saving) the pictures. Hopefully I will get some of my own up soon.
Notice I've already voted for Steve. Keep the pictures coming! I've got a lot of discs to fill! It's nice to see some women are obsessed with the same things I am.

WELCOME!! biggrin.gif Just be careful about posting on here...you will be branded as a puck bunny by some~ lmfao!

DO WE CARE?? NO WE DON'T! hehe.gif exclamation.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2146 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 9, 2003 - 07:29AM)
biggrin.gif OMG, THEY DO!!! scared.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

OMG HOT4...I have to tell you! You will just DIE when the next Hockeytown Merchandise catalog comes out! They have a small picture on my calendar I got last week. It shows (of course) Stevie on the cover dressed in all black sitting on the Red Wings Harley Davidson Motorcycle From Center Ice....Let me tell you Hot4....I thought I was going to die, and I also thought the Calendar was going to go up in smoke he looks so HOT!! I tried to take a pic of it with my camera, it didn't turn out the best but you get the general idea...When I get home I will try to send it to you....Just wait until you see it Hot4. It is def one of my favs!! *melts* thumbup.gif exclamation.gif yowza.gif

LadyStanley - could you post that pic on here? I don't care if it's not that great of a pic - I'd still like to see Stevie in black on a harley! tongue.gif
user posted image

#2147 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ November 9, 2003 - 12:06PM)
I'm totally sorry Hot4.  I guess I knew even less than I thought.

You can just call me Tina smile.gif

And what are you sorry for?? Now you have me confused.

Welcome to the board..we can always use more Stevie lovers..who else are you hot for???

Please post your pics ASAP, let me know if you need help doing it.

#2148 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 9, 2003 - 06:15PM)
LadyStanley - could you post that pic on here? I don't care if it's not that great of a pic - I'd still like to see Stevie in black on a harley! tongue.gif

Your wish is my command, my lil fed lover! wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ENJOY!

And you can all have him mailed to your very home. All you have to do is call 1-800-25-WINGS and they will send you the merchandise Catalog with his pic on the cover! biggrin.gif thumbup.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2149 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 12:32 AM

yowza.gif Yahoo, that man looks good!!
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#2150 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 01:10 AM

Thanks so much ladystanley!! - WOW - excellent pictures - he's tryin' his hardest to look innocent tongue.gif
user posted image

#2151 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:46 AM

did any of you see the pregame interview with "bootes"? he was so excited to get in a game and seemed really fiesty. I thought he was actually pretty cute, and he's right around my age. biggrin.gif tongue.gif cool.gif Any one have any good pics?

#2152 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 02:39 PM

user posted image

Holy hotter-than-hell Stevie! Damn he looks good on that bike; (all in black..wow) I sure wouldn't mind sitting in front of him with his arms wrapped around me..wub.gif

he's tryin' his hardest to look innocent

That isn't going to fly with us gals, we know what Stevie yearns for deep down... wink.gif

Again Lady, breathtaking Stevie pics.

*Edit* I just noticed where his hands are! yowza.gif

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 10 November 2003 - 02:41 PM.

#2153 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Hot4Lids @ November 10, 2003 - 08:46AM)
did any of you see the pregame interview with "bootes"? he was so excited to get in a game and seemed really fiesty. I thought he was actually pretty cute, and he's right around my age. biggrin.gif tongue.gif cool.gif Any one have any good pics?

BOOTLAND IS DEF A HOTTIE! I get to see him all the time when he is a Griffin. and he is so nice. Met him at Training Camp. A friend of mine was talking to a couple next to her and telling them how well that Bootland guy was playing and then said how adorable he was...turns out that couple was his parents..lol..the father had to get out his drivers license to prove to her. She still talks to his mom online sometimes...she is a very sweet lady...anyway...BOOTY PICS COMING UP!! biggrin.gif tongue.gif wink.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2154 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 10, 2003 - 02:39PM)
user posted image

Holy hotter-than-hell Stevie! Damn he looks good on that bike; (all in black..wow) I sure wouldn't mind sitting in front of him with his arms wrapped around me..wub.gif

That isn't going to fly with us gals, we know what Stevie yearns for deep down... wink.gif

Again Lady, breathtaking Stevie pics.

*Edit* I just noticed where his hands are! yowza.gif

*Edit* I just noticed where his hands are!

LOL! That was the first thing I noticed wink.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2155 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 09:14 PM

user posted image

user posted image

The Second one is a pic I took at the Grinder concert in Traverse City!
HOTTIE!!! yowza.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2156 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 10:12 PM

diz-amn! booty! ::cautiously looks around:: unsure.gif pounces! blush.gif wub.gif gotcha!

#2157 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 05:39 PM

Hey Now, Ms. Lids..You need to share wink.gif

Another Pic...Damn he is a hottie when he is pizzed off tongue.gif

user posted image

And here is Cheli and Stevie being Naughty at the Preds Box. tongue.gif biggrin.gif yowza.gif

user posted image
~C19 Forever~

#2158 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 11, 2003 - 11:39PM)
And here is Cheli and Stevie being Naughty at the Preds Box. tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  yowza.gif

user posted image

Wow Lady! That is a great pic of Steve...he is VERY attractive when he is being naughty... wink.gif

Wait until ChelisChick sees that pic of Chris in the box; I sure she will have a few colorful comments about it.

Like they say, "Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man" and here is your proof...(Thanks to ShanhanFan)

user posted image

Does he have the most incredible smile you have ever seen or what??? wub.gif

#2159 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 12, 2003 - 01:23PM)
QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 11, 2003 - 11:39PM)
And here is Cheli and Stevie being Naughty at the Preds Box. tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  yowza.gif

user posted image

Wow Lady! That is a great pic of Steve...he is VERY attractive when he is being naughty... wink.gif

Wait until ChelisChick sees that pic of Chris in the box; I sure she will have a few colorful comments about it.

Like they say, "Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man" and here is your proof...(Thanks to ShanhanFan)

user posted image

Does he have the most incredible smile you have ever seen or what??? wub.gif

hot 4 - youd love the new wings book. thats called 48 hours. its really cool and alot of hot steve shots along with some of the other team hotties yowza.gif i just bought it last saturday at the game its definitely worth it..

#2160 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 9, 2003 - 12:30AM)
QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 8, 2003 - 05:02AM)
Aww..that is so sweet short! I met a guy this summer that not only LOOKED like hank but skated like him also yowza.gif

Henrik is a Hottie..I have been trying to tell these people all along!!! tongue.gif But he still can't top our Canadian god! wink.gif

I never said he wasn't a hottie..I think he is pretty darn cute especially with facial hair..but yes, no-one can top the Canadian Love God... wink.gif

This guy isn't too bad, either..

user posted image

He is so yummy, and his ears actually look normal size in here..lol laugh.gif

yep hot4 i think shanny has the canadian love god beat. so sorry yowza.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users