• Please log in to reply
20656 replies to this topic

#2161 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ November 12, 2003 - 12:53PM)
QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 9, 2003 - 12:30AM)
QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 8, 2003 - 05:02AM)
Aww..that is so sweet short! I met a guy this summer that not only LOOKED like hank but skated like him also yowza.gif

Henrik is a Hottie..I have been trying to tell these people all along!!! tongue.gif But he still can't top our Canadian god! wink.gif

I never said he wasn't a hottie..I think he is pretty darn cute especially with facial hair..but yes, no-one can top the Canadian Love God... wink.gif

This guy isn't too bad, either..

user posted image

He is so yummy, and his ears actually look normal size in here..lol laugh.gif

yep hot4 i think shanny has the canadian love god beat. so sorry yowza.gif

NO WAY DOES SHANNY BEAT OUR CANADIAN LOVE GOD!! NO WAY!!

Shanny does look cute in that pic...But NO NO NO NO NO!! wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2162 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 12:42 AM

He's not a red wing, but here is a shirtless mike mo pic for ya ladies...user posted image

pic is a little crazy, prolly from whoever converted it to a .jpg
but still nice to look at

#2163 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 12, 2003 - 08:44PM)
Aww..that is so sweet short! I met a guy this summer that not only LOOKED like hank but skated like him also yowza.gif

Henrik is a Hottie..I have been trying to tell these people all along!!! tongue.gif But he still can't top our Canadian god! wink.gif

I never said he wasn't a hottie..I think he is pretty darn cute especially with facial hair..but yes, no-one can top the Canadian Love God... wink.gif

user posted image

Shanny does look cute in that pic...But NO NO NO NO NO!! wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

haha well i got a picture that could beat any of the canadian love gods. too bad its copywrited and the sites not working as of late... and i dont need pictures lol to know the facts yowza.gif

#2164 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 12:51 PM

HOT DAMN!! I LOVE MO! Thanks for the pic Hot4Lids!! biggrin.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2165 hulls#1 fl fan

hulls#1 fl fan

*Hall of Fame Captain*

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ November 12, 2003 - 12:35PM)
QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 12, 2003 - 01:23PM)
QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 11, 2003 - 11:39PM)
And here is Cheli and Stevie being Naughty at the Preds Box. tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  yowza.gif

user posted image

Wow Lady! That is a great pic of Steve...he is VERY attractive when he is being naughty... wink.gif

Wait until ChelisChick sees that pic of Chris in the box; I sure she will have a few colorful comments about it.

Like they say, "Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man" and here is your proof...(Thanks to ShanhanFan)

user posted image

Does he have the most incredible smile you have ever seen or what??? wub.gif

hot 4 - youd love the new wings book. thats called 48 hours. its really cool and alot of hot steve shots along with some of the other team hotties yowza.gif i just bought it last saturday at the game its definitely worth it..

where can you get that book i want it REALLY badly.

#2166 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 02:12 AM

Wow - Modano has great abs - I had to take a second look at that pic...and then a third...fourth....hehehe
user posted image

#2167 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ November 13, 2003 - 06:37PM)

user posted image

haha well i got a picture that could beat any of the canadian love gods. too bad its copywrited and the sites not working as of late... and i dont need pictures lol to know the facts yowza.gif

Hey girls, I have missed yah, did you miss me??

LOL girl, come on, you know there is not a man out there who can top The Canadian Love God....(Although Shanny ranks pretty high up there, too)...So who is in this pic that you are talking about that you think can top Steve???

Hot4Lids, thanks for the Mo pic. I always enjoy looking at a nice chest and a nice set of shoulders...if only he didn't look like Bugs Bunny...LMFAO laugh.gif

I heard about the 48 Hours book and heard it has some hot pics in it. If any of you gals get it before me, please scan me the Steve pics, ok?? smile.gif

Oh yeah, BTW, Steve has 8 goals now!!!! Keep it coming, baby!!!

#2168 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 10:54 AM

No problem on the Mo pic ladies, it was my pleasure. Funny story...last night i stopped by the drug store and then remebered that mag and went to check it out ( i wanted to read the article anyway). I saw it from halfway across the store and almost climbed up the back of this man who was in my way to get to it. He was cute, and kinda looked at me funny. Then he smiled and said, "men's fitness huh?" I returned his smile and told him " if you can have your maxim, I CAN have men's fitness" biggrin.gif tongue.gif

#2169 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 14, 2003 - 01:04PM)
QUOTE (shanny14 @ November 13, 2003 - 06:37PM)

user posted image

Hey girls, I have missed yah, did you miss me??

LOL girl, come on, you know there is not a man out there who can top The Canadian Love God....(Although Shanny ranks pretty high up there, too)...So who is in this pic that you are talking about that you think can top Steve???

Hot4Lids, thanks for the Mo pic. I always enjoy looking at a nice chest and a nice set of shoulders...if only he didn't look like Bugs Bunny...LMFAO laugh.gif

I heard about the 48 Hours book and heard it has some hot pics in it. If any of you gals get it before me, please scan me the Steve pics, ok?? smile.gif

Oh yeah, BTW, Steve has 8 goals now!!!! Keep it coming, baby!!!

its a great book! some really nice steve pictures. and some of the guys are in the lockerroom and i may go on to say some of the pics are really interesting!! lol thats all im saying though yowza.gif

#2170 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Hot4Lids @ November 14, 2003 - 07:54AM)
No problem on the Mo pic ladies, it was my pleasure. Funny story...last night i stopped by the drug store and then remebered that mag and went to check it out ( i wanted to read the article anyway). I saw it from halfway across the store and almost climbed up the back of this man who was in my way to get to it. He was cute, and kinda looked at me funny. Then he smiled and said, "men's fitness huh?" I returned his smile and told him " if you can have your maxim, I CAN have men's fitness" biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Tell'em girl! laugh.gif We've gotta get our fix too. wink.gif
user posted image

#2171 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 15, 2003 - 05:18AM)
Tell'em girl!  laugh.gif  We've gotta get our fix too.  wink.gif

That pic is dangerous; everytime this page loads that is the first place my eyes go (right to his waist)

Gals, keep up those incredible shirtless pics, we need them..LOL

Hot4Lids, maybe you need to post you shirtless Lids pic again..hee hee

Someone had posted a shirtless Zetta pic on here before, too. Damn, I wish I could find shirtless Stevie and Shanny pics... sad.gif

#2172 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 05:08 PM

Someone need a skin fix? tongue.gif
user posted imageuser posted image
I know I've seen a better Lids on here before showing more skin than this...
user posted image
Can't seem to get more skin outta Shanny ~ but he is in bed...
user posted image
I had to put this pic back up on my desktop.... jeez... blush.gif yowza.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#2173 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 9, 2003 - 03:47PM)
QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ November 9, 2003 - 01:51PM)
Hello everybody!  I'm pretty new to this, so bear with me.  I'll try not to screw stuff up.  I've been spending alot of time looking at (and saving) the pictures.  Hopefully I will get some of my own up soon.
Notice I've already voted for Steve.  Keep the pictures coming!  I've got a lot of discs to fill!  It's nice to see some women are obsessed with the same things I am.

WELCOME!! biggrin.gif Just be careful about posting on here...you will be branded as a puck bunny by some~ lmfao!

DO WE CARE?? NO WE DON'T! hehe.gif exclamation.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

I don't care what they call me. Just keep posting the Steve pics!

#2174 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 9, 2003 - 07:28PM)
You can just call me Tina smile.gif

And what are you sorry for?? Now you have me confused.

Welcome to the board..we can always use more Stevie lovers..who else are you hot for???

Please post your pics ASAP, let me know if you need help doing it.

Thanks Tina. If you don't know what I'm sorry for, I'll just pretend it never happened. Shanahan used to be my favorite for years. Now, everytime I look at him, I think he looks more and more like his dad. I just don't think he looks as good as he used to. He's still one of my favorites though. I have some old stuff on him I can post sometime. I even have a newspaper clipping on when he was arrested in Florida if anybody wants to see it. I have pictures (somewhere) of him and Hull at some Blues softball games I went to. In one of them, Brendan is pulling his shirt over his head and you can see how red his face got from all the girls howling. Hull wouldn't take his shirt off. He just put his new one on over the one he was already wearing. I was trying to scan some of my Steve pictures to a disc before putting them on here. They really looked bad. I don't know if its the scanner or something to do with me trying to copy something that is probably copyrighted. I'll try with the black and white ones when I have more time. Don't have a scanner where I'm at now. But I will work on it I promise. I have jury duty next week so I don't know what kind of time I'm gonna have. I will be checking in every chance I get.

#2175 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 08:26 PM

hockeygirrrrrl, thanks for the pics, they are all so hot. When I first saw that pic of Lids long ago, I laughed because I can't imagine someone like him posing like that. He does have a pretty darn cute belly button.

This is my favorite all-time pic of Steve....He has the shoulders I could touch for hours... notify.gif

user posted image

The pic of Shanny in bed is one of my favorites too..really gets you thinking...plus he has a incredible chest... blush.gif

hockeygirrrrrl, you came through again for us, keep up the good work.

luvswings-hastheblues, please come back and gab with us as soon as you can and post the Steve pics for me, or e-mail them to me. I am dying to see them. I would also like to see the pic of Shanny at the baseball game.

My e-mail is LetsGoRedWings19@aol.com

#2176 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 11, 2003 - 05:39PM)
And here is Cheli and Stevie being Naughty at the Preds Box. tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  yowza.gif

user posted image

OH BOY!!!! I was about 7 rows behind them when they were sitting there, and all I wanted to do was jump over the glass!!
What a wonderful shot of Cheli's crotch!! OOPS!! Did I say that??? *looks around innocently* wink.gif

Edited by ChelisChick, 15 November 2003 - 11:39 PM.

#2177 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 15, 2003 - 05:26PM)
hockeygirrrrrl, thanks for the pics, they are all so hot.

No problem - just wish I had more to share - the players need to be encouraged to take their shirts off more often when cameras are nearby!
Also though, there is a way better one of Nicky's stomach - I wish I could find where I stashed it away on my computer. dang it crazy.gif

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 15, 2003 - 05:26PM)

I do what I can LOL Its all for the kids, ya know. wink.gif j/k

user posted image

#2178 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 15, 2003 - 09:26PM)
hockeygirrrrrl, thanks for the pics, they are all so hot. When I first saw that pic of Lids long ago, I laughed because I can't imagine someone like him posing like that. He does have a pretty darn cute belly button.

This is my favorite all-time pic of Steve....He has the shoulders I could touch for hours... notify.gif

user posted image

The pic of Shanny in bed is one of my favorites too..really gets you thinking...plus he has a incredible chest... blush.gif

luvswings-hastheblues, please come back and gab with us as soon as you can and post the Steve pics for me, or e-mail them to me. I am dying to see them. I would also like to see the pic of Shanny at the baseball game.

My e-mail is LetsGoRedWings19@aol.com

I really like the penalty box picture. You don't see them too often. Especially when certain people like to put towels over the camera. mad.gif
Skin pictures are always the best though! I don't much care for that new rule of keeping the shirt tied down. The fights just aren't as much fun.
I will try my best to find my softball pictures and get them up ASAP! I'm mostly stuck to weekends though. sad.gif
Tina-I made a note of your email. Maybe I can send you the bad ones and you can give me some hints to see if I can fix them. - Lori

#2179 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 07:42 AM

Hey it's Modano and Stevie biggrin.gif Looks like he picked off Mike like a bowling ball to a bowling pin. lmfao! tongue.gif

user posted image
~C19 Forever~

#2180 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 04:46 PM

Ok, how do it post pictures from my hard drive or a disc to here. I've never done it before except by copying it and pasting it. I can't do that here.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users