• Please log in to reply
20648 replies to this topic

#2181 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 05:25 PM

I think I may have figured it out. At least half of the pictures on this site aren't coming up for me so I hope these aren't repeats. Of course, I don't have a problem with looking at Steve's pics more than once.

Attached Files

#2182 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 05:32 PM

Ok, I'll try some more.
Any ideas on my posts say zero?

Attached Files

• Attached File  1d0.jpg   2.76KB   65 downloads

#2183 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 16, 2003 - 08:26AM)
No problem - just wish I had more to share - the players need to be encouraged to take their shirts off more often when cameras are nearby! 
Also though, there is a way better one of Nicky's stomach - I wish I could find where I stashed it away on my computer.  dang it  crazy.gif 

Yup, when the camera is on them, that is their signal to "take it off".

I think I know which pic you mean, I left a message for Hot4Lids to post it because I KNOW she must have it somewhere..LOL

luvswings-hastheblues, I have to repost this Steve pic that you posted because it is gorgeous . I swear I have never seen such hot curves on a man in my life. Steve in tight, tight pants, it doesn't get much better than that!!! sly.gif

user posted image

Also, the reason your posts #'s aren't changing is because when you post under the Water Cooler, it doesn't count towards your post totals. This is because over the summer there were alot of spammers on here trying to boost their totals by making ridiculous threads.

As far as the pic you were trying to post, it has to be under 20k, otherwise you have to take if from a website, or reduce the file size. Hope that helps. smile.gif

#2184 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 17, 2003 - 12:03AM)
No problem - just wish I had more to share - the players need to be encouraged to take their shirts off more often when cameras are nearby! 
Also though, there is a way better one of Nicky's stomach - I wish I could find where I stashed it away on my computer.   dang it  crazy.gif 

I think I know which pic you mean, I left a message for Hot4Lids to post it because I KNOW she must have it somewhere..LOL

luvswings-hastheblues, I have to repost this Steve pic that you posted because it is gorgeous . I swear I have never seen such hot curves on a man in my life. Steve in tight, tight pants, it doesn't get much better than that!!! sly.gif

user posted image

Also, the reason your posts #'s aren't changing is because when you post under the Water Cooler, it doesn't count towards your post totals. This is because over the summer there were alot of spammers on here trying to boost their totals by making ridiculous threads.

As far as the pic you were trying to post, it has to be under 20k, otherwise you have to take if from a website, or reduce the file size. Hope that helps. smile.gif

Thanks for the info and the repost! Wish I had more angles! Still haven't figured out to do that myself. I just don't understand how you get it there and so big. I really don't want to have to go and post all the softball pictures separately. It takes forever. Is this from one of Shanahan's softball games up there? He had one here in St Louis every Labor Day for Alzheimers. They didn't go all out with uniforms though. Just their own shorts and a special T-shirt for the day.
Has this pic of steve and Luc already been done?
Nevermind, they won't let me post that one either.

#2185 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 04:42 PM

Ask and she shall recieve! I am happy to please! Threw in the Bell pic, he's a personal favorite of mine!

user posted imageuser posted image

http://www.geocities...k15/nickylr.jpg (copy and paste this one!)

#2186 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 11:23 PM

yeah Hot4Lids - the link was the pic I was thinking of.

Gawd, he has a great stomach!!
user posted image

#2187 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ November 17, 2003 - 08:38AM)
QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 17, 2003 - 12:03AM)
Also though, there is a way better one of Nicky's stomach - I wish I could find where I stashed it away on my computer.   dang it  crazy.gif 

user posted image

Thanks for the info and the repost! Wish I had more angles! Still haven't figured out to do that myself. I just don't understand how you get it there and so big. I really don't want to have to go and post all the softball pictures separately. It takes forever. Is this from one of Shanahan's softball games up there? He had one here in St Louis every Labor Day for Alzheimers. They didn't go all out with uniforms though. Just their own shorts and a special T-shirt for the day.
Has this pic of steve and Luc already been done?
Nevermind, they won't let me post that one either.

no thats the wings vs. the tigers alumni game that happens every year; to raise support for illitch charities.thats a good memory hot4 it brings back alot of picture memories to mind like the parade pictures and many others!!! yowza.gif

#2188 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 03:01 PM

Ok, I just got the "48 Hours With The Detroit Red Wings" book yesterday and I have to say that there are some pretty hot pics in there. There is one of Sergei getting a rubdown, one of Maltby getting his leg stretched, one of Steve putting his pads on, and several more of Steve wearing seductive, short shorts. My very favorite pic in that book is Steve on the stationary bike; They show a very nice angle of this thighs..they are so huge and firm looking...I wouldn't mind messaging them a bit.. wink.gif

I will scan a few of them in a few days as soon as I can ok??

P.S. Thanks girls for the skin pics..you've picked up my day since I am sick with a cold. sad.gif

Hot4Lids, that was the Nick pic I was thinking of; man, he has nice hips. Oh, also, do you have a scanner?? I checked out the mag yesterday with Modano on the cover (I was walking around Wal-Mart drooling on the cover) and I noticed that there was another hot pic of him on the index page..could you scan it for us if you have a scanner?? I loved some of the questions they asked him in there.."Has a woman ever flashed you her boobs at the game?" And "Can you really do it on the ice?" "Nah, you would probably stick to the ice."

Another good one was when they asked him if he has a term for when he scores with women...he said "no, I just get right down to business."

I'm starting to like this guy..LOL laugh.gif

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 18 November 2003 - 03:02 PM.

#2189 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 04:52 PM

Hot4StevieYandJiriFischer here you go!!!user posted image

ENJOY!!!!

#2190 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 18, 2003 - 12:01PM)
Ok, I just got the "48 Hours With The Detroit Red Wings" book yesterday and I have to say that there are some pretty hot pics in there. There is one of Sergei getting a rubdown, one of Maltby getting his leg stretched, one of Steve putting his pads on, and several more of Steve wearing seductive, short shorts. My very favorite pic in that book is Steve on the stationary bike; They show a very nice angle of this thighs..they are so huge and firm looking...I wouldn't mind messaging them a bit.. wink.gif

I will scan a few of them in a few days as soon as I can ok??

P.S. Thanks girls for the skin pics..you've picked up my day since I am sick with a cold. sad.gif

? Hmmmmm, Sergei getting a rubdown?? I can't wait to see that pic!! tongue.gif

Hope your feeling better, Tina!
user posted image

#2191 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 10:37 PM

Hot4Lids, that Modano pic is SO hot..thank you very much for posting it..too bad he isn't a Wing..oh, BTW here is a Lids pic for you as payment... wink.gif

user posted image

Ok, here are some pics from the "48 Hours" book..I will scan a few more in a few days.

This is the best pic in the whole book...I am also awarding this Wing with the Sexiest legs..I will be handing out several awards so submit your awards too gals!!

user posted image

This pic is for Chica and hockeygirrrrl... smile.gif

user posted image

One more of the Captain..what a intense face...

user posted image

Ok, some more awards I am giving out are as follows...

Sexiest Smile - Tie..Steve and Brett
Sexiest Abs - Lids
Sexiest Chest - Shanny
Sexiest Eyes - Steve
Sexiest Shoulders/Arms - Steve
Sexiest Lips - Cheli
Sexiest Scars - Shanny
Sexiest Butt Sorry, Steve again! LOL

More awards to come!

#2192 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 11:11 PM

Hot4Stevie...THANKS SO MUCH for posting that pic of nicky! Gosh I love him, and I really REALLY like that fleece....added to my xmas list!:)

#2193 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 19, 2003 - 10:37PM)
Hot4Lids, that Modano pic is SO hot..thank you very much for posting it..too bad he isn't a Wing..oh, BTW here is a Lids pic for you as payment... wink.gif

user posted image

Ok, here are some pics from the "48 Hours" book..I will scan a few more in a few days.

This is the best pic in the whole book...I am also awarding this Wing with the Sexiest legs..I will be handing out several awards so submit your awards too gals!!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sexiest Abs - Lids
Sexiest Chest - Shanny
Sexiest Eyes - Steve
Sexiest Lips - Cheli
Sexiest Scars - Shanny

More awards to come!

Um, don't they know that hockeygirrrrrl and I are the only ones allowed to rub Feds like that? Hello! dry.gif And his pants are mighty low in the booty part...not that I'm complaining or anything. yowza.gif thumbup.gif blush.gif
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#2194 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 19, 2003 - 10:06PM)

user posted image

Um, don't they know that hockeygirrrrrl and I are the only ones allowed to rub Feds like that? Hello! dry.gif And his pants are mighty low in the booty part...not that I'm complaining or anything. yowza.gif thumbup.gif blush.gif

Wow Chica - I was checking that out too - Hot4 - I think you should look at that pic again and reconsider the sexiest butt - JEEZ!@!!!!

But no doubt, Chica - I'm speechless lol - he's incredible. blush.gif ...thats it - I'm gonna have to kidnap him now lol

Thanks Hot4 for posting that - you just made my month!!!! forget that, my year I think - to finally see some more skin on Sergei...is like a dream come true tongue.gif
user posted image

#2195 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 20, 2003 - 02:06AM)

user posted image

user posted image

More awards to come! [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was definitely thinking I saw crack in that Federov pic.
I'm still trying to figure out why Steve is wearing shorts and three shirts. But the shorts keep me from thinking to hard.

#2196 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 08:49 PM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sexiest Abs - Lids
Sexiest Chest - Shanny
Sexiest Eyes - Steve
Sexiest Lips - Cheli
Sexiest Scars - Shanny

More awards to come!

NICE NIC PIC!! WOW!! yowza.gif

And of course the Stevie pics are absolutely positive Perfect!! wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2197 paveldatsukthenextsavard

paveldatsukthenextsavard

i'm slightly stoopid never passing up the bong

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 10:38 PM

I think Steve might have to worry about hot4 stalking him.

Rising up, And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

#2198 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 11:05 PM

My hubby ordered that book for me for Christmas....*doing the happy dance*.....and thank you Tina for awarding my man the Sexiest Lips award! He could probably win for Sexiest Chest Hair too! LOL!!!!

#2199 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 20, 2003 - 01:47AM)
QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 19, 2003 - 10:06PM)

user posted image

Wow Chica - I was checking that out too - Hot4 - I think you should look at that pic again and reconsider the sexiest butt - JEEZ!@!!!!

But no doubt, Chica - I'm speechless lol - he's incredible. blush.gif ...thats it - I'm gonna have to kidnap him now lol

Thanks Hot4 for posting that - you just made my month!!!! forget that, my year I think - to finally see some more skin on Sergei...is like a dream come true tongue.gif

I totally agree with Hockeygirrrrrl. We demand a recount! tongue.gif

And Hockeygirrrrrl, if you plan on kidnapping anyone, you better let a girl know. You know I will gladly offer my kidnapping services. thumbup.gif wink.gif

Somebody said something about seeing crack...I did not notice until they said that and now I can so see the crackage showing. Rock on. sly.gif

Edited by Chica Roja Aleta, 21 November 2003 - 12:29 PM.

You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#2200 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (paveldatsukthenextsavard @ November 21, 2003 - 04:38AM)
I think Steve might have to worry about hot4 stalking him.

LOL, no, I could never stalk Stevie. I think I would scare the hell out of him...Or maybe aggressive women turn him on... laugh.gif

It took you how long to see Sergei's butt crack?? Where exactly are you girls looking??? As far as the nicest butt, I still have to go with Steve because I have seen his rear in a tight pair of Levis....KILLER

Hey Chick, I have some pics of Cheli to scan for you from the book. There is a real nice one of him in there of him in a black trench coat.

luvswings-hastheblues, that shirt that Stevie is wearing, he wears it all the time. I am pretty sure it is a one-piece shirt that just has weird sleeves..anyways, what the heck is wrong with him?? Doesn't he know that wearing too much clothes during a workout can overheat him?? He is supposed to workout in just some skimpy shorts.. wink.gif

hockeygirrrrrl, I am so glad you liked the Sergei pic. When I saw it, I kept wishing it was Steve, but he would NEVER let someone photograph his half-nakkie buns..LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users