20657 replies to this topic

#2201 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 21, 2003 - 09:57PM)
LOL, no, I could never stalk Stevie. I think I would scare the hell out of him...Or maybe aggressive women turn him on... laugh.gif

It took you how long to see Sergei's butt crack?? Where exactly are you girls looking??? As far as the nicest butt, I still have to go with Steve because I have seen his rear in a tight pair of Levis....KILLER

Hey Chick, I have some pics of Cheli to scan for you from the book. There is a real nice one of him in there of him in a black trench coat.

luvswings-hastheblues, that shirt that Stevie is wearing, he wears it all the time. I am pretty sure it is a one-piece shirt that just has weird sleeves..anyways, what the heck is wrong with him?? Doesn't he know that wearing too much clothes during a workout can overheat him?? He is supposed to workout in just some skimpy shorts.. wink.gif

hockeygirrrrrl, I am so glad you liked the Sergei pic. When I saw it, I kept wishing it was Steve, but he would NEVER let someone photograph his half-nakkie buns..LOL

i think you could be hot 4. i elect you to be steves stalker. we will bail you outta jail lol j/k

#2202 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ November 21, 2003 - 10:19PM)
i think you could be hot 4. i elect you to be steves stalker. we will bail you outta jail lol j/k

You'll only have to bail me out of jail if he presses charges... sly.gif

#2203 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 12:48 AM

So now we have to start up the "Get Hot4 Out Of Jail" fund? HA! I love it. You get your man, girl. biggrin.gif thumbup.gif

It took you how long to see Sergei's butt crack?? Where exactly are you girls looking??? As far as the nicest butt, I still have to go with Steve because I have seen his rear in a tight pair of Levis....KILLER

I don't know what I was looking at really, I just saw a lot of skin and I was like hell yeah! yowza.gif
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#2204 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 20, 2003 - 09:54PM)
QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 20, 2003 - 01:47AM)
QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 19, 2003 - 10:06PM)
QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 19, 2003 - 10:37PM)

This pic is for Chica and hockeygirrrrl... smile.gif

user posted image

Um, don't they know that hockeygirrrrrl and I are the only ones allowed to rub Feds like that? Hello! dry.gif And his pants are mighty low in the booty part...not that I'm complaining or anything. yowza.gif thumbup.gif blush.gif

Wow Chica - I was checking that out too - Hot4 - I think you should look at that pic again and reconsider the sexiest butt - JEEZ!@!!!!

But no doubt, Chica - I'm speechless lol - he's incredible. blush.gif ...thats it - I'm gonna have to kidnap him now lol

Thanks Hot4 for posting that - you just made my month!!!! forget that, my year I think - to finally see some more skin on Sergei...is like a dream come true tongue.gif

I totally agree with Hockeygirrrrrl. We demand a recount! tongue.gif

And Hockeygirrrrrl, if you plan on kidnapping anyone, you better let a girl know. You know I will gladly offer my kidnapping services. thumbup.gif wink.gif

Somebody said something about seeing crack...I did not notice until they said that and now I can so see the crackage showing. Rock on. sly.gif

Chica - I will let you know the day and time for the kidnapping ph34r.gif
I may need help since he's 6'2 and obviously all muscle. Tag team in full effect, girl!

user posted image

#2205 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 04:56 AM

I thought this was an amusing picture of Brendan.
user posted image

You can pick your own caption for this one. tongue.gif

#2206 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 06:53 PM

user posted image

He's puckering up for us Hot4!! blush.gif Nice Hair wink.gif

Edited by ladystanley, 22 November 2003 - 06:56 PM.

~C19 Forever~

#2207 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 02:01 AM

Hockeygirrrrrrl, you just let me know and I am there, girl. *grabs ski cap and dresses all in black* ph34r.gif I can only imagine what I'd tell my teachers...I missed classes because I had to go kidnap an NHL star. biggrin.gif

Tag team him, eh? He'd like that...oh wait, you meant in the kidnapping! Oops, where did my mind go right then? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Chica Roja Aleta, 23 November 2003 - 02:07 AM.

You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

#2208 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 05:03 PM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

#2209 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 05:55 PM

user posted image

This pic is so hot, I love him with the messy hair..and as far as the puckering up, send him my way..I am SO ready for him... wink.gif

user posted image

He is gorgeous!! He has the smoothest, yummiest lips I have ever seen..do you have this pic in a larger version girl because I love it!!!

user posted image

Hmmm, I don't think you want to know what comes to mind when I see this pic, but if you ask some of my close friends, I think they could tell you...ladystanley, look away!!!! lol

That pic is pretty hot huh Lil Jig??? wink.gif

#2210 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 07:33 PM

lmfao Hot4. How did I know what you were gonna think of that Shanny pic...SICK-O! hee hee

I want a larger version of that most perfect Stevie smile pic also if you have it!!! Is that not the single most Beautiful smile you have ever seen?? *runs to take cold shower*
~C19 Forever~

#2211 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 22, 2003 - 11:01PM)
Hockeygirrrrrrl, you just let me know and I am there, girl. *grabs ski cap and dresses all in black* ph34r.gif I can only imagine what I'd tell my teachers...I missed classes because I had to go kidnap an NHL star. biggrin.gif

Tag team him, eh? He'd like that...oh wait, you meant in the kidnapping! Oops, where did my mind go right then? rolleyes.gif

Chica - you're right - he would like that - lets plan for his birthday - I'll bring the furry handcuffs tongue.gif
user posted image

#2212 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 07:00 AM

Sorry girls, that's the only size I saw. Doesn't look clear enough to try and blow up.
I've been researching what digital camera I want to buy for the game I'm going to on Dec 4th. Any suggestions? We have second row! I want to get you two a great big picture of nothing but his lips. If you see two girls with blondish, shoulder-length hair sitting back near the goal, one eating nachos and one with a camera stuck to her face.... that will be us. biggrin.gif
I swear I'll try to find those softball pics over Thanksgiving break.

#2213 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 08:14 AM

I want to get you two a great big picture of nothing but his lips.

and smile?? that would be wonderful!! But hot 4 is more of the lips women ...I want a nice pic of his perfect azz!! wink.gif tongue.gif

oh well..little or big that pic is great...thanks for sharing.
~C19 Forever~

#2214 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 24, 2003 - 01:45AM)
Hockeygirrrrrrl, you just let me know and I am there, girl. *grabs ski cap and dresses all in black*  ph34r.gif I can only imagine what I'd tell my teachers...I missed classes because I had to go kidnap an NHL star.  biggrin.gif

Tag team him, eh? He'd like that...oh wait, you meant in the kidnapping! Oops, where did my mind go right then?  rolleyes.gif

Chica - you're right - he would like that - lets plan for his birthday - I'll bring the furry handcuffs tongue.gif

Haha, sweet. My last day of classes is Dec. 6, too. Is that not kickass?

I'll pack the Cool Whip. tongue.gif

#2215 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 24, 2003 - 10:00AM)
QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 24, 2003 - 01:45AM)
Hockeygirrrrrrl, you just let me know and I am there, girl. *grabs ski cap and dresses all in black*  ph34r.gif I can only imagine what I'd tell my teachers...I missed classes because I had to go kidnap an NHL star.  biggrin.gif

Tag team him, eh? He'd like that...oh wait, you meant in the kidnapping! Oops, where did my mind go right then?  rolleyes.gif

Haha, sweet. My last day of classes is Dec. 6, too. Is that not kickass?

I'll pack the Cool Whip. tongue.gif

Excellent ~ make it out here to L.A. - then we'll head on up to San Jose - right after his game - ****** n' grab! tongue.gif

Checklist:

1. Furry Handcuffs
2. Cool Whip
3. French Tickler!

Hmmmm, what else? tongue.gif BTW - good call on the Cool Whip! blush.gif

cool.gif
user posted image

#2216 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 24, 2003 - 02:14PM)

and smile?? that would be wonderful!! But hot 4 is more of the lips women ...I want a nice pic of his perfect azz!! wink.gif  tongue.gif

oh well..little or big that pic is great...thanks for sharing.

Hold on, back-up the Stevie love train a sec here...I am a ass woman...I want pics of his fine ass....oh yeah, and the rest of his fine body if you can find a way into the locker room....LOL

Me, Lady and Lil Jig are going player snatching too, hockeygirrrrl. We plan on stealing Steve and Shanny and having a night of fun. We won't forget the cool whip and the hot, melted chocolate.... wink.gif

I think I need to take a cold shower now too...LOL

A whole lotta Stevie...

user posted image

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 25 November 2003 - 08:23 AM.

#2217 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 08:42 PM

Yep were going Snatching thumbup.gif ...but you forgot we have to pick up Hank also!! If you and lil jig get two I want two also..and not shanny either! tongue.gif lmfao!

Hot Damn Hot4 yowza.gif ...I got myself some Hot new wallpaper...and just in time for the Holidays!! THANKS!! biggrin.gif

Edited by ladystanley, 25 November 2003 - 08:45 PM.

~C19 Forever~

#2218 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:26 PM

Not Hank... Leave him for me.. guys hot lol..

What about Whitney I think hes goregous and has great eyes.. Doesnt look a day over 30 I don't think

#2219 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:34 PM

Ladies, Ladies Ladies, I must insist you back this player snatching train up!

user posted image

THIS MAN WILL ME COMING WITH ME! UNDERSTOOD??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#2220 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:45 PM

Ohh Lidstrom, he's really hot in that picture that he's sitting with the black jacket.. wow.. I think Holmstroms cute.. if no one wants him I'll take him.. His personality gets me..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users