• Please log in to reply
20657 replies to this topic

#2221 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 25, 2003 - 01:02AM)
QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 24, 2003 - 10:00AM)
QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 24, 2003 - 01:45AM)
QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 22, 2003 - 11:01PM)
Hockeygirrrrrrl, you just let me know and I am there, girl. *grabs ski cap and dresses all in black*  ph34r.gif I can only imagine what I'd tell my teachers...I missed classes because I had to go kidnap an NHL star.  biggrin.gif

Tag team him, eh? He'd like that...oh wait, you meant in the kidnapping! Oops, where did my mind go right then?  rolleyes.gif

Chica - you're right - he would like that - lets plan for his birthday - I'll bring the furry handcuffs tongue.gif

Haha, sweet. My last day of classes is Dec. 6, too. Is that not kickass?

I'll pack the Cool Whip. tongue.gif

Excellent ~ make it out here to L.A. - then we'll head on up to San Jose - right after his game - ****** n' grab! tongue.gif

Checklist:

1. Furry Handcuffs
2. Cool Whip
3. French Tickler!

Hmmmm, what else? tongue.gif BTW - good call on the Cool Whip! blush.gif

cool.gif

Ooh LA! Sweet...****** and grab. I like it. But how do we get him out unnoticed?

A French tickler? Why didn't I think of that one? wink.gif Well, I do have ideas about the Cool Whip but children read this board and I do not want to contribute to the delinquency of minors. tongue.gif
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#2222 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 25, 2003 - 04:55AM)
Me, Lady and Lil Jig are going player snatching too, hockeygirrrrl. We plan on stealing Steve and Shanny and having a night of fun. We won't forget the cool whip and the hot, melted chocolate.... wink.gif

Hot4 - watch where you put that hot, melted chocolate! ohmy.gif That sounds alittle dangerous tongue.gif You don't wanna scare him off now tongue.gif

There's gonna be alot of reports regarding missing hockey players very soon!
Tonight was funny though - my sister asked me if Sergei travels with security ph34r.gif

Edited by hockeygirrrrrl, 26 November 2003 - 01:49 AM.

user posted image

#2223 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 25, 2003 - 10:05PM)
Ooh LA! Sweet...****** and grab. I like it. But how do we get him out unnoticed?

A French tickler? Why didn't I think of that one?  wink.gif Well, I do have ideas about the Cool Whip but children read this board and I do not want to contribute to the delinquency of minors.  tongue.gif

How do we get him out unnoticed? Well, to get inside the Tank I think it sounds like a night of 007 antics - we could pretend to be the new icegirls - cleaning up the ice between breaks....hmmmmm towel girls? ........new gatorade spokeswomen interviewing a particular player?

Getting him out unnoticed? ..... beerchug.gif how about we tell him Hugh Hefner is having a special birthday party for him and we're there to pick him up in a limo sent by Hugh? tongue.gif tongue.gif Could work... biggrin.gif

Edited by hockeygirrrrrl, 26 November 2003 - 02:01 AM.

user posted image

#2224 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 26, 2003 - 07:47AM)
Me, Lady and Lil Jig are going player snatching too, hockeygirrrrl. We plan on stealing Steve and Shanny and having a night of fun. We won't forget the cool whip and the hot, melted chocolate.... wink.gif

Hot4 - watch where you put that hot, melted chocolate! ohmy.gif That sounds alittle dangerous tongue.gif You don't wanna scare him off now tongue.gif

Tonight was funny though - my sister asked me if Sergei travels with security ph34r.gif

LOL, don't worry. I will make sure it is somewhat cooled off first; For where it is going I'm sure he won't even notice it...LOL....As far as the scaring him off part, I have that figured out too...Whatever place we end up taking them to, I will make sure there is a chair there to tie him to... wink.gif

I like some of your ideas too, cause you know how hard it is going to be to get Steve to go with women...LOL..Shanny I don't think you would have to ask twice.

BTW Lady, we can steal anybody you want..I know what a fetish you have for Brett..hee hee..the more the merrier.

I can just picture it hockeygirrrrrl, the game gets cancelled due to a sudden player shortage...lmfao

Hot4Lids, you are in charge of Nicky...no-one can take care of him the way you could. wink.gif

#2225 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 26, 2003 - 07:12AM)
QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 26, 2003 - 07:47AM)

LOL, don't worry. I will make sure it is somewhat cooled off first; For where it is going I'm sure he won't even notice it...LOL....As far as the scaring him off part, I have that figured out too...Whatever place we end up taking them to, I will make sure there is a chair there to tie him to... wink.gif

I like some of your ideas too, cause you know how hard it is going to be to get Steve to go with women...LOL..Shanny I don't think you would have to ask twice.

BTW Lady, we can steal anybody you want..I know what a fetish you have for Brett..hee hee..the more the merrier.

I can just picture it hockeygirrrrrl, the game gets cancelled due to a sudden player shortage...lmfao

Hot4Lids, you are in charge of Nicky...no-one can take care of him the way you could. wink.gif

Hullie TOO!! YAY!! I get Three of them...But you know we should break the New guy Booty in wink.gif HOTTIE!! biggrin.gif Damn...So many Hot players, So little time blush.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2226 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 26, 2003 - 02:00AM)
QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 25, 2003 - 10:05PM)

A French tickler? Why didn't I think of that one?  wink.gif Well, I do have ideas about the Cool Whip but children read this board and I do not want to contribute to the delinquency of minors.  tongue.gif

How do we get him out unnoticed? Well, to get inside the Tank I think it sounds like a night of 007 antics - we could pretend to be the new icegirls - cleaning up the ice between breaks....hmmmmm towel girls? ........new gatorade spokeswomen interviewing a particular player?

Getting him out unnoticed? ..... beerchug.gif how about we tell him Hugh Hefner is having a special birthday party for him and we're there to pick him up in a limo sent by Hugh? tongue.gif tongue.gif Could work... biggrin.gif

*James Bond theme song playing* Hey, we gotta have background music here. We're being spies. Just call me Jane Bond. ph34r.gif tongue.gif

Cleaning the ice during breaks, then yank him over the boards? Funny kinda. laugh.gif Had a thought...we could dress up like Playboy bunnies and show up in a limo, that way it would really look legitamate. Yay! biggrin.gif

BTW Hot4, I'm sure if they knew what some of us have planned, they would beef up security. HA!
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

#2227 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 05:50 PM

Come on, no love for Pavel????

He's got the sweetest eyes and a gorgeous smile...what's not to love?
Posted Image

#2228 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ November 26, 2003 - 11:50PM)
Come on, no love for Pavel????

He's got the sweetest eyes and a gorgeous smile...what's not to love?

To each his own girl, I just so happen to have been bitten by the Stevie love bug..wub.gif

Besides, Pavel need someone, why don't you be in charge of looking after him?? smile.gif

#2229 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 12:43 AM

WOOHOO!!! CONGRATS TO STEVIE, HULLIE, AND BOOTY!!!

Especially to Darryl Bootland on his first NHL goal...

Stevie and Booty ROCK MY WORLD!! I Wish wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by ladystanley, 27 November 2003 - 12:44 AM.

~C19 Forever~

#2230 #1Wingnut

#1Wingnut

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 26, 2003 - 07:12AM)

I couldn't have said it better myself! biggrin.gif tongue.gif cool.gif

#2231 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 25, 2003 - 08:55AM)
QUOTE (ladystanley @ November 24, 2003 - 02:14PM)

and smile?? that would be wonderful!! But hot 4 is more of the lips women ...I want a nice pic of his perfect azz!! wink.gif  tongue.gif

oh well..little or big that pic is great...thanks for sharing.

Hold on, back-up the Stevie love train a sec here...I am a ass woman...I want pics of his fine ass....oh yeah, and the rest of his fine body if you can find a way into the locker room....LOL

I think I need to take a cold shower now too...LOL

A whole lotta Stevie...

user posted image

I don't know how you manage to see anything through all that padding. I guess your imagination is better than mine. If this was ten years ago, you can bet your ass I would be camped out downtown on Saturday waiting for him. In the Blues' old building, I knew the head of security. biggrin.gif But I was more into musicians than athletes then. (Got to see free concerts and games!) Looks like Hank isn't going to make it to our game Thursday. I really like to watch him play. I will do my best with the pics though. Got me a new digital camera, gotta figure out how to work it in the next week. Will post some pictures when I have more time. (It takes me forever.) sad.gif

#2232 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 26, 2003 - 07:12AM)

*James Bond theme song playing* Hey, we gotta have background music here. We're being spies.  Just call me Jane Bond.  ph34r.gif tongue.gif

Cleaning the ice during breaks, then yank him over the boards? Funny kinda.  laugh.gif Had a thought...we could dress up like Playboy bunnies and show up in a limo, that way it would really look legitamate. Yay!  biggrin.gif

BTW Hot4, I'm sure if they knew what some of us have planned, they would beef up security. HA!

Hey Jane Bond tongue.gif I was just tossing out ideas, ya know, brain storming with you and that's a great idea to dress up like playboy bunnies - we should have NO problem whatsoever getting past security to go get him out of the locker room either so woohoo!! thumbup.gif

Hot4 - I see you've got everything covered with tying Stevie to a chair - see I had that same idea with Sergei only it was more along the lines of him having furry handcuffs on - fastened to the bed - ok, I need to stop now tongue.gif blush.gif My mind is running with that idea - I can almost picture it! ::need cold shower now::

BTW - Chica Jane Bond - - Sergei had 3 points tonight against the Devils - he was very dominant and I was strangely aroused blush.gif

Edited by hockeygirrrrrl, 27 November 2003 - 02:28 AM.

user posted image

#2233 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 05:38 PM

I wanna go on the player-snatching trip too! Chris and Big Mac better look out! And can't forget about Fischy and Boots! Does that mean I get all 4??? *looks around with greedy look in eyes and giggles*

#2234 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ November 27, 2003 - 07:34AM)
I don't know how you manage to see anything through all that padding.  I guess your imagination is better than mine.  If this was ten years ago, you can bet your ass I would be camped out downtown on Saturday waiting for him.  In the Blues' old building, I knew the head of security. biggrin.gif  But I was more into musicians than athletes then.  (Got to see free concerts and games!)  Looks like Hank isn't going to make it to our game Thursday.  I really like to watch him play.  I will do my best with the pics though.  Got me a new digital camera, gotta figure out how to work it in the next week.  Will post some pictures when I have more time.  (It takes me forever.) sad.gif

OMG girl, you have never seen Steve's butt in normal clothes?? Let me show you a pic, and then tell me you don't agree he has the finest butt you have ever laid eyes on.... wink.gif

user posted image

Plus his body has gotten better with age, just ask ladystanley... wink.gif

LOL hockeygirrrrrl. The chair was a great idea I dreamt up. I can't say on here why I would do it, but I don't think you would need 3 guesses now would you?? BTW, I am talking about a wooden chair with legs, just like in the above pic..but he would be turned the other way around..devil.gif

I can see a catfight starting over Booty....lol...Chick, you are going to be so tired, you won't be able to move for a month.

I think our boys deserve a reward for every goal they score...now what could I do with Steve that involves the number 10??? huh.gif

#2235 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 09:07 PM

Hot Damn...Stevie has the FINEST azz and Body!!;) And let me tell you I have seen his butt this last September and it was the Hottest!!! thumbup.gif

Yep CheliChick you have to share the Bootman with me..hee hee. I did see him first!! tongue.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2236 red4life

red4life

the best captain ever.

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 10:23 PM

can i have fischer? please?

#2237 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 27, 2003 - 07:16PM)
OMG girl, you have never seen Steve's butt in normal clothes?? Let me show you a pic, and then tell me you don't agree he has the finest butt you have ever laid eyes on.... wink.gif

user posted image

Plus his body has gotten better with age, just ask ladystanley... wink.gif

LOL hockeygirrrrrl. The chair was a great idea I dreamt up. I can't say on here why I would do it, but I don't think you would need 3 guesses now would you?? BTW, I am talking about a wooden chair with legs, just like in the above pic..but he would be turned the other way around..devil.gif

I can see a catfight starting over Booty....lol...Chick, you are going to be so tired, you won't be able to move for a month.

I think our boys deserve a reward for every goal they score...now what could I do with Steve that involves the number 10???  huh.gif

Yes, I've seen this one. It's the best one I've seen so far, but it's still not a full shot of it. I'd like to see the whole thing. I do trust your judgement though. I'd just like several shots to judge for myself. bigsmile.gif
This digital camera is not all I'd hoped for, but I'm not giving more than a weeks pay for one. I figured a 5mp would take much better shots. I'm still working on it though. Here's some more smiles that I hope are new.

user posted image

One of my current favorites

user posted image

user posted image

#2238 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 12:23 AM

That's a cute picture when their lying on the ice..

Kira I'll have to agree with you on this one.. Pavel is very cute he look really innocent.. Hank and Holmstrom get me for some reason though..

#2239 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ November 27, 2003 - 02:26AM)
QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ November 26, 2003 - 07:12AM)

*James Bond theme song playing* Hey, we gotta have background music here. We're being spies.  Just call me Jane Bond.  ph34r.gif tongue.gif

Cleaning the ice during breaks, then yank him over the boards? Funny kinda.  laugh.gif Had a thought...we could dress up like Playboy bunnies and show up in a limo, that way it would really look legitamate. Yay!  biggrin.gif

Hey Jane Bond tongue.gif I was just tossing out ideas, ya know, brain storming with you and that's a great idea to dress up like playboy bunnies - we should have NO problem whatsoever getting past security to go get him out of the locker room either so woohoo!! thumbup.gif

Hot4 - I see you've got everything covered with tying Stevie to a chair - see I had that same idea with Sergei only it was more along the lines of him having furry handcuffs on - fastened to the bed - ok, I need to stop now tongue.gif blush.gif My mind is running with that idea - I can almost picture it! ::need cold shower now::

BTW - Chica Jane Bond - - Sergei had 3 points tonight against the Devils - he was very dominant and I was strangely aroused blush.gif

Chica Jane Bond...you know I like that. It fits. biggrin.gif

Oh that reminds me, we need a good strong bed and a good mattress. Don't want any squeaking. Although, the squeaking may add to the experience. Now I need a cold shower. blush.gif

3 points? Wow...you aren't the only aroused one. That was like that Colorado game last season when he punched Blake in the head. That made me kinda hot. yowza.gif

#2240 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ November 27, 2003 - 03:16PM)
user posted image

OH ya - Stevie turned around on that chair tied down is a brillant idea, Hot4!
You're right though - I only need one guess for why it's perfect. tongue.gif

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users