20653 replies to this topic

#2581 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 09:09 AM

Tina , i just hope steve isnt too hurt from last nights highstick to the face sad.gif what are they trying to do make him go down? sheesh. im ready to beat that one dude for hurting him mad.gif dang moron! poor steve... well anyway we all know hes a hottie, tina , you constantly never let us forget that. but need i remind you of our dear shanny laugh.gif hes just as hot in my book... shanny on a motorcycle... hmmmmmmm can i see that one or not blink.gif i dunno lol... but i can see him in alot of other things... well anyway enough of that gotta run off to do laundry cant be a total mess all weekend!

#2582 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 6, 2004 - 08:49AM)
Stevie is gorgeous...he is the meaning of perfection...he looked incredibly hot last night with his facial hair...the way he was looking at the camera in the first period I thought I was going to overheat...it was almost like he was looking at the camera on purpose. I sure hope he is able to get his teeth fixed.

user posted image

Look at that stare..man, I am in love..wub.gif

With that look and the way his head is tilted, his helmet sorta looks like horns. laugh.gif

I've really been wondering how much damage Foote did to his face. scared.gif Oh well, what's one more scar. As long as he didn't cut his lips off, I can live with it. laugh.gif

Hope your weekend goes much better Tina.

#2583 Rebel

Rebel

Back to being the Asshole...

• Gold Booster
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:20 PM

Hey Crazy, any word on those pics?

#2584 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:43 PM

For some reason, I keep getting this message saying the picture I want to post is too big...well, somehow you gals need to see this pic of Pasha...I'm here to tell you it is drop dead gorgeous.

Go to www.gettyimages.com, punch up Pavel Datsyuk, and check out the pic that they took of him for the All-Star game...leaning against a stick, wearing a black sweater and jeans...have mercy! I almost hyperventilated when I saw it. yowza.gif
Posted Image

#2585 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ February 8, 2004 - 09:43PM)
For some reason, I keep getting this message saying the picture I want to post is too big...well, somehow you gals need to see this pic of Pasha...I'm here to tell you it is drop dead gorgeous.

Go to www.gettyimages.com, punch up Pavel Datsyuk, and check out the pic that they took of him for the All-Star game...leaning against a stick, wearing a black sweater and jeans...have mercy!  I almost hyperventilated when I saw it. yowza.gif

Is this it?

Said something about dynamic pages not being allowed???

#2586 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:18 AM

That is the one! How could you look at that picture and not love it?

I don't know how you got it in here, but that is the one! Lord have mercy! yowza.gif

I think I'm in love... wub.gif

Edited by Kira, 09 February 2004 - 02:20 AM.

Posted Image

#2587 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (Rebel @ February 9, 2004 - 02:20AM)
Hey Crazy, any word on those pics?

Sorry Rebel, I have been sick all weekend and haven't been online to try and get the pics, but I didn't forget about you.. smile.gif

Stevie is gorgeous...he is the meaning of perfection...he looked incredibly hot last night with his facial hair...the way he was looking at the camera in the first period I thought I was going to overheat...it was almost like he was looking at the camera on purpose. I sure hope he is able to get his teeth fixed.

user posted image

Look at that stare..man, I am in love.. 

With that look and the way his head is tilted, his helmet sorta looks like horns. 

I've really been wondering how much damage Foote did to his face.  Oh well, what's one more scar. As long as he didn't cut his lips off, I can live with it. 

Hope your weekend goes much better Tina.

LOL Luvs, Stevie does look kinda evil in that pic...wonder what he is thinking??? devil.gif

I heard that the stitches are in the inside of his mouth, so hopefully he won't have any new scars on the outside...not that it really matters...any new scars would just make him even the more handsome.

Hey girls, I should be getting my hockeytown magazine with Stevie on the cover anyday...I'm going to make wallpaper for my bedroom out of that pic and the pic of him on the cover of the "Visit Detroit" magazine..good gracious, I would never get any sleep then... wink.gif

Luvs, Stevie is supposed to see the dentist today, so if all goes well with that, my week is going to start out great!!

Maybe I should post a classic Stevie smiling pic just for old-times sake...

user posted image

The heart-stopping smile we all know and love...wub.gif

Oh Rebel, I came across this today as I was going through some of my Stevie pics...

user posted image

LOL Kira about being in love, that is the same thing I said a few posts ago...think cupid shot us with his arrow???

Edited by Crazy For The Captain, 09 February 2004 - 08:09 AM.

#2588 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:29 PM

You take a look at that picture of Pasha and you'll know where I'm coming from. Have mercy, but that boy can make a black sweater and a pair of jeans look damned good! yowza.gif

That muffled sound you heard is my jaw hitting the floor... wub.gif angel.gif
Posted Image

#2589 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 10:49 PM

hey tina, hopefully things are getting better for you. i hope the days havnt been too hard on you.. hopefully all is well. ill drop by again when i can! i miss talking about our hot wings. anyway seeya all soon!

#2590 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 9, 2004 - 08:59AM)
I heard that the stitches are in the inside of his mouth, so hopefully he won't have any new scars on the outside...not that it really matters...any new scars would just make him even the more handsome.

Luvs, Stevie is supposed to see the dentist today, so if all goes well with that, my week is going to start out great!!

I finally got around to watching those Reflections of Gold DVD's last night and have been kicking myself ever since. Have you seen them Tina? Steve in his little black shorts hugging a bottle of beer. Life doesn't get much better yowza.gif I couldn't stop myself from checking out his teeth though. I guess I was trying to figure out what they might look like now. laugh.gif Hope he's playing Wednesday.

#2591 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 10, 2004 - 12:59PM)
QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 9, 2004 - 08:59AM)

I finally got around to watching those Reflections of Gold DVD's last night and have been kicking myself ever since. Have you seen them Tina? Steve in his little black shorts hugging a bottle of beer. Life doesn't get much better yowza.gif I couldn't stop myself from checking out his teeth though. I guess I was trying to figure out what they might look like now. laugh.gif Hope he's playing Wednesday.

What DVD are you talking about?? I don't think I've heard of it... huh.gif

Details please...I didn't hear anything past the word "little black shorts" yowza.gif

#2592 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 07:16 AM

Here you go Rebel, sorry that it has the writing on it, but maybe you can crop off what you don't need?????

Stevie getting physical... ohmy.gif

user posted image

Look at Shanny sitting next to them, oblivious to the whole thing..LOL

#2593 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 11, 2004 - 07:16AM)
Here you go Rebel, sorry that it has the writing on it, but maybe you can crop off what you don't need?????

Stevie getting physical... ohmy.gif

user posted image

Look at Shanny sitting next to them, oblivious to the whole thing..LOL

That was awesome! First time I saw that I laughed my ass off!

#2594 Rebel

Rebel

Back to being the Asshole...

• Gold Booster
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 01:05 PM

Thanks for the ffort Crazy. If I fade it into the bg, the letters should be the first to go.

Edited by Rebel, 11 February 2004 - 01:05 PM.

#2595 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 03:15 PM

Tina, are you imagining your where Lapointe is in that picture?

#2596 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 03:40 PM

i heard stevie got braces...someone told me he saw him with them in a interview. wink.gif

#2597 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (shortt1604 @ February 11, 2004 - 09:15PM)
Tina, are you imagining your where Lapointe is in that picture?

You are damn straight that I wish it was me...some guys have all the luck... wink.gif

i heard stevie got braces...someone told me he saw him with them in a interview.

Yes, he got them on his lower teeth to help save four of his teeth that were knocked loose. He has to keep them on for 6 weeks... sad.gif

I don't care, he is still my hottie.

#2598 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 09:45 PM

tina, not that hes not hot but it is kinda cute that he has braces.. lol .. besides hes still one of the hottest on the team. i really dont think that it would necessarily matter! hehe all i can say is go wings! go stevie! Braces are awesome! :up:

#2599 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 11, 2004 - 06:45PM)
You are damn straight that I wish it was me...some guys have all the luck... wink.gif

Who wouldn't mind him jumping them on the bench during a game??

#2600 Guest_redwings19 (Guest)

Guest_redwings19 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2004 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (shortt1604 @ February 12, 2004 - 01:42AM)
Who wouldn't mind him jumping them on the bench during a game??

I would definately be there in a sec biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users