Yah, I know you would..

#2602 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 02:36 AM

It depends on who's doing the jumping... blush.gif

Now if it were Pasha, I'd be there in a half a heartbeat..broken nose and all, I don't care...he's still the one who makes my heart skip beats.
Posted Image

#2603 Grind Line 33

Grind Line 33

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 03:36 AM

---

Edited by Grind Line 33, 01 March 2004 - 03:25 PM.

#2604 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 11, 2004 - 08:16AM)
Here you go Rebel, sorry that it has the writing on it, but maybe you can crop off what you don't need?????

Stevie getting physical... ohmy.gif

user posted image

Look at Shanny sitting next to them, oblivious to the whole thing..LOL

I don't think Shanny is totally oblivious to the whole situation. He's smiling too much. He probably missed the actual 'kiss' though. I was I could see the whole episode. Guess there is no way to find out what game that was huh? dry.gif
I was going to try and take a pic of his little black shorts and try to post it, but after looking around, I realized I'd left my camera at my Dad's. sad.gif I'll have to go get it this weekend.

#2605 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 12:53 AM

Did anyone catch NHL Cool Shots and the interview with Brett, Henrik and Pasha? They showed Henrik and Pasha kicking a soccer ball back and forth...I never realized that Pasha has great looking legs til I saw that the other day! WHOA!!! Man, he's got it all from head to toe! wub.gif

It's a good thing I taped that puppy! I can freeze frame on those gorgeous brown eyes...oh, be still my beating heart!

Edited by Kira, 13 February 2004 - 12:56 AM.

Posted Image

#2606 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (shortt1604 @ February 12, 2004 - 06:42AM)
Who wouldn't mind him jumping them on the bench during a game??

I know I sure wouldn't...I'd love to see Stevie take someone down... wink.gif

Shanny14, do you have braces?? I mean how do you kiss someone without slicing your tongue wide open?? Stevie and his braces, great...now I have something else to obsess over...LOL..I swear that man could make anything look sexy.

No "I" thanks a bunch for that very suggestive pic..you have no idea what dirty thought I had when I looked at it.... sly.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Poor Stevie, let's go and baby him....wub.gif

Kira, no I didn't get to see NHL Cool Shots with Pavel. Maybe you can find some pics from it and post them for me. I would love to see them.

#2607 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 06:36 PM

I'll have to see if I can figure out how to make copies of it from tape to disk...I'm not technical at all, but there are some other people who want copies of it, so I guess I'll have to figure it out somehow.
Posted Image

#2608 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 12:58 AM

Kira: i read in another one of your posts somewhere (on these 105 pages of hot red wings stuff lol) but anyways you had a song "true companion" and i downloaded it and i think its the sweetest song! lol well anways my point is im just saying thanks for recomending it.

GO WINGS!!!

man that stevie yzerman is drop dead gorgeous smile.gif

#2609 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 02:08 AM

averysgirl042, where did you get your avatar pic?? yowza.gif I've seen it for awhile now and have been wondering. Thanks. biggrin.gif

#2610 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (averysgirl042 @ February 14, 2004 - 06:58AM)

I would have to agree with you 100 times over. How one man can make you just want to tear all of your clothes off and tackle him is beyond me...anyways, Happy Valentines's Day Stevie!! WE LOVE YOU!! wub.gif

Need a pic today..I love this one!!

user posted image

notify.gif He has perfect lips for kissing...

#2611 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (HockeytownChick42 @ February 14, 2004 - 03:08AM)
averysgirl042, where did you get your avatar pic?? yowza.gif I've seen it for awhile now and have been wondering. Thanks. biggrin.gif

hey i found it on lakings.com they have like a whole new site and it has a bunch of new sean pictures in the picture gallery. smile.gif

are you a big sean fan too?
i think sean avery is the most gorgeous guy ever. him and steve yzerman..oh man lol. biggrin.gif

#2612 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 02:49 PM

Averysgirl042, I've looked thru that gallery already and I can 't find it sad.gif

Yea, Avery was my favorite Wing till he got traded sad.gif He's such a cutie, plus a nice guy. I have to agree that Stevie is hot, I mean look at the guy!! yowza.gif I was looking thru the pics from training camp on this website, and some of the Wings prospects yowza.gif The future of the Wings looks very good... if you know what I mean sly.gif yowza.gif

#2613 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 04:22 PM

yeah sean is my fav! hes so freakin hott. i tried to post the pic of sean but it wont let me wink.gif . did you guys just see stevies goal? GO STEVIE!!!

#2614 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 13, 2004 - 01:10PM)
I know I sure wouldn't...I'd love to see Stevie take someone down... wink.gif

Shanny14, do you have braces?? I mean how do you kiss someone without slicing your tongue wide open?? Stevie and his braces, great...now I have something else to obsess over...LOL..I swear that man could make anything look sexy.

No "I" thanks a bunch for that very suggestive pic..you have no idea what dirty thought I had when I looked at it.... sly.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Poor Stevie, let's go and baby him....wub.gif

Kira, no I didn't get to see NHL Cool Shots with Pavel. Maybe you can find some pics from it and post them for me. I would love to see them.

Tina, i have had perfect teeth all my life. no braces for me. my brother had them when he was younger. since steves are on the bottum only its easy kissing him. i had a bf with braces a while back. it wasnt that hard to kiss him. his were exactly like steves. some how i always got around them whenever id kiss him blush.gif and i wouldnt mind kissing a stevie with braces either. yowza.gif

my friend saw steve the day after the acident in the grocery store. he said steve looked pretty rough but seemed to be improving.. from what steve said when they were talking was it would be a few weeks before he got them off again or somthing to that extent... biggrin.gif

anyway tina, gotta run-- ttyl - shanny 14

#2615 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 08:03 PM

Braces are a *****! I had to deal with that in Jr High. Hopefully he leaves that guard on until they come off. If he doesn't and gets hit in the mouth, it'll look like hamburger. scared.gif

This pic always cracks me up laugh.gif

user posted image

Do these look like hockey players or what?

user posted image

Not a very becoming pic of Steve laugh.gif

user posted image

I was trying to find a good butt-shot for you Tina, but I'm out of patience. Couldn't find the one I wanted. sad.gif

#2616 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (averysgirl042 @ February 14, 2004 - 12:58AM)
Kira: i read in another one of your posts somewhere (on these 105 pages of hot red wings stuff lol) but anyways you had a song "true companion" and i downloaded it and i think its the sweetest song! lol well anways my point is im just saying thanks for recomending it.

GO WINGS!!!

Well, good for you! I have loved that song since the first time I heard it...it is so beautiful. I'm glad you did it and you like it...now you have to listen to some of Marc Cohn's other music...it's just as good. thumbup.gif

Well, since it is Valentine's Day (still), I want to throw my two cents in...so for my sweet Pasha...

May you always have an angel by your side
Watching out for you in all the things you do
Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days
Finding ways for your wishes and your dreams to take you to beautiful places
Giving you hope that is as certain as the sun
Giving you the strength of serenity as your guide
May you always have love and comfort and courage
And may you always have an angel by your side.

May you always have an angel by your side
Someone there to catch you if you fall
Encouraging your dreams
Inspiring your happiness
Holding your hand and helping you through it all

In all of our days, our lives are always changing
Tears come along as well as smiles
Along the roads you travel, may the miles be a thousand times more lovely than lonely
May they give you the kind of gifts that never ever end: someone wonderful to love and a dear friend in whom you can confide
May you have rainbows after every storm
May you have hopes to keep you warm

And may you always have an angel by your side.

Happy Valentine's Day, Pasha...and thank you for all the smiles you've given me.

Love always,
Kira
Posted Image

#2617 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (HockeytownChick42 @ February 14, 2004 - 03:49PM)
Averysgirl042, I've looked thru that gallery already and I can 't find it sad.gif

Yea, Avery was my favorite Wing till he got traded sad.gif He's such a cutie, plus a nice guy. I have to agree that Stevie is hot, I mean look at the guy!! yowza.gif I was looking thru the pics from training camp on this website, and some of the Wings prospects yowza.gif The future of the Wings looks very good... if you know what I mean sly.gif yowza.gif

I loved Avery as well when he was a Wing, still like him and I try to still keep up on my Avery info but people on the board hate talking about him. Anyways, that's not what this post is about. Have you met Avery because I've heard he's actually a pretty big prick..

#2618 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 12:57 AM

ive met him twice and he was nice.
incredibly sexy too oh my god biggrin.gif

hes perfect.

but hes 23 and im 16 dry.gif

lol

#2619 hawkupaloogie

hawkupaloogie

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 01:03 AM

zetterberg, bootland...even though he's in grand rapids, kronwall, maltby, mac-just for his body, and rivers-damn pretty eyes
IPB Image

#2620 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 01:06 AM

Hm, I guess I heard wrong about Avery then.. He's a big bar goer though.. I know that much.

Rivers.. eh you can have him hawk lol Hank and Kronwall.. good choices there! Ever e-mail Bootland from the Griffens site?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users