• Please log in to reply
20653 replies to this topic

#2621 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 01:26 AM

Shortt I have met and he was nice to me, granted it was at Hockeytown Authentics for an autograph signing, but he was still nice.

I have to agree, Bootland is quite the hottie, I liked him more with the goatee though. The Griffins have this thing going on where some of them are going to be waiting tables at local Applebees in GR in a week, I am so tempted to go to the resteraunt where Bootland is going to be and see if I can meet him... I haven't decided for sure though unsure.gif If I do go, I've got figure out how to get there from Saginaw wink.gif

Ever e-mail Bootland from the Griffens site?

I've only e-mailed Avery, just after he was reassigned last year, and he never replied. I've thought about e-mailing Bootland though blush.gif

Oh, Hawk, I agree, Rivers isn't half bad looking. I've noticed that over the last few games wink.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by HockeytownChick42, 15 February 2004 - 01:27 AM.

#2622 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 01:38 AM

Well, you two can both have Rivers lol.. You won't hear any fighting from me. I heard that Avery was cool in person but once you leave he's a prick.. I'm not sure how they'd know since there gone but whatever, I still love him.

My cousin lives in Grand Rapids! I went to the Applebees there too, maybe I'll have to go back there and visit her. Do you know where they are going to be at, which ones type thing?

I'm always tempted to e-mail them, but I wouldn't know the first thing to say. I'd feel like a huge dork. laugh.gif

#2623 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 15, 2004 - 02:03AM)
Braces are a *****!  I had to deal with that in Jr High.  Hopefully he leaves that guard on until they come off.  If he doesn't and gets hit in the mouth, it'll look like hamburger.  scared.gif

I was trying to find a good butt-shot for you Tina, but I'm out of patience.  Couldn't find the one I wanted.  sad.gif

I love that picture of Shanny! Look how happy he is....you know what a happy Shanny means after the game...hee hee

Yeah, Stevie does look kinda funny in that last pic..it looks like he couldn't put on the brakes until he was kissing the glass.

Thanks for the butt-shot offer. I have a nice one of him somewhere where he is taking a face off...butt right to the camera..very nice...Darn it, I can't find it right now...how about one of his cute nose??? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Or maybe one of him getting friendly with Shanny???

user posted image

I've always liked this one..long hair and everything..

user posted image

oooh, new Stevie pics!!

Look at this one....I am so in love...

user posted image

His body is so perfect in this one..what a angel

user posted image

One more...talk about making my blood boil yowza.gif

user posted image

#2624 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (shortt1604 @ February 15, 2004 - 02:06AM)

you can email him? omg im so gonna do it lol.

bootland... biggrin.gif

not trying to be a puckbunnyish but all the wings are so hott. its like none of them are bad looking at all. lol i love it smile.gif

#2625 hawkupaloogie

hawkupaloogie

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 01:32 PM

HockeytownChick42 Posted on February 15, 2004 - 02:26AM
  Shortt I have met and he was nice to me, granted it was at Hockeytown Authentics for an autograph signing, but he was still nice.

I have to agree, Bootland is quite the hottie, I liked him more with the goatee though. The Griffins have this thing going on where some of them are going to be waiting tables at local Applebees in GR in a week, I am so tempted to go to the resteraunt where Bootland is going to be and see if I can meet him... I haven't decided for sure though  If I do go, I've got figure out how to get there from Saginaw

ahhhh, this sucks...you think you're far away in saginaw. i'm going to school at northern michigan, i'm in marquette sad.gif *tear*

averysgirl042 Posted on February 15, 2004 - 02:04PM
  QUOTE (shortt1604 @ February 15, 2004 - 02:06AM)

you can email him? omg im so gonna do it lol.

bootland... 

not trying to be a puckbunnyish but all the wings are so hott. its like none of them are bad looking at all. lol i love it

now, i don't mean to rip on any of the wings, i love them all. but, i'd have to say chelios and hatcher leave something to be desired as far as looks go.
IPB Image

#2626 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (HockeytownChick42 @ February 15, 2004 - 02:26AM)
I have to agree, Bootland is quite the hottie, I liked him more with the goatee though. The Griffins have this thing going on where some of them are going to be waiting tables at local Applebees in GR in a week, I am so tempted to go to the resteraunt where Bootland is going to be and see if I can meet him... I haven't decided for sure though unsure.gif If I do go, I've got figure out how to get there from Saginaw wink.gif

Go! And take a camera. We could use a little booty around here.

#2627 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 15, 2004 - 03:08PM)

[/QUOTE]
Go! And take a camera. We could use a little booty around here.

haha, i call him booty as well.

do you guys have any really good pics of him to post on this?
thanks much

#2628 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 15, 2004 - 08:30AM)
QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 15, 2004 - 02:03AM)
Braces are a *****!  I had to deal with that in Jr High.  Hopefully he leaves that guard on until they come off.  If he doesn't and gets hit in the mouth, it'll look like hamburger.  scared.gif

I was trying to find a good butt-shot for you Tina, but I'm out of patience.  Couldn't find the one I wanted.  sad.gif

I love that picture of Shanny! Look how happy he is....you know what a happy Shanny means after the game...hee hee

Yeah, Stevie does look kinda funny in that last pic..it looks like he couldn't put on the brakes until he was kissing the glass.

Thanks for the butt-shot offer. I have a nice one of him somewhere where he is taking a face off...butt right to the camera..very nice...Darn it, I can't find it right now...how about one of his cute nose??? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Or maybe one of him getting friendly with Shanny???

user posted image

I've always liked this one..long hair and everything..

user posted image

oooh, new Stevie pics!!

Look at this one....I am so in love...

user posted image

His body is so perfect in this one..what a angel

user posted image

One more...talk about making my blood boil yowza.gif

user posted image

I'm still surprised his nose looks so good after all these years in the league laugh.gif

I could get friendly with either one of 'em - but I have met Shanny - Steve's my main target now. yowza.gif

Everybody looks better with longer hair (that's what my Dad's girlfriend always used to say) (No my Dad never had long hair) I really miss the 80's when hair was long and jeans were tight yowza.gif

I never get tired of looking at Steve pics, but his butt looks a little funny in the last one. He should have bent over just a tad. wink.gif I'll just go back to the one above it yowza.gif

#2629 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 03:14 PM

We could use a little booty around here.

yowza.gif Hell yea we could hehe.gif

do you guys have any really good pics of him to post on this?

I found some good ones yesterday, but I'm not sure how to post them. unsure.gif I found them by doing a Google picture search though.

Wyoming (1375 28th St. SW)
> Darryl Bootland
> Jiri Hudler
> Tomas Kopecky
> Anders Myrvold
> Aaron Schneekloth

That was what was in the e-mail I got. It's on Feb 24 from 6-9pm... I'm thinking I really might go... I'll have to ask one of my friends if she'll go with me blush.gif

Tina, those Stevie pic yowza.gif Man I just got out of the shower biggrin.gif

Edited by HockeytownChick42, 15 February 2004 - 03:15 PM.

#2630 hawkupaloogie

hawkupaloogie

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 03:58 PM

this is the only good darryl pic i have...i think i did this right...

Attached Files

IPB Image

#2631 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 04:11 PM

biggrin.gif Hawk, how did you do that?

Great pic BTW thumbup.gif

Edited by HockeytownChick42, 15 February 2004 - 04:13 PM.

#2632 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 10:43 PM

how do you paste pics on this? i tried to attach one before and it didnt work...

by the way thats a really hott pic of bootland smile.gif

#2633 Grind Line 33

Grind Line 33

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:27 PM

If any of you girls are really wondering about Sean Avery, I do have a pretty good idea of what he's like (or at least what he was like when he was in juniors). And he's a jerk. If you want to know why I think so, you can PM me for the story.

I won't deny he's a cutie. Quite easy on the eyes. And he seems very charming in public, at least to the ladies. But, sorry to say, he's an ass.

#2634 hawkupaloogie

hawkupaloogie

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:34 PM

Hawk, how did you do that?

under the window for replies, under the smilies, there's a file attachment box. i already had the pic on my computer...hehe, my comp's loaded with darryl, henrik, niklas, and rick nash pics biggrin.gif ...and i just clicked the browse button and it worked. that's all i can tell you, i'm definately no computer person, but it seemed to work. i still don't know how to put them right in the reply, i have another good darryl pic, but it's too big for the attachment dry.gif
IPB Image

#2635 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (hawkupaloogie @ February 15, 2004 - 07:32PM)
ahhhh, this sucks...you think you're far away in saginaw.  i'm going to school at northern michigan, i'm in marquette sad.gif *tear*

OMG, that is so cool, I am in Marquette too!! We are neighbors.... smile.gif

LOL Luvs, that first pic I posted of Stevie in his jersey is incredible..just the sassy look he has on his face...the last pic I posted mainly for his face...I agree though, he needs to bend over more in that pic. Oh well, I love them all..lol

I think I have another one to post, I just ran out of time yesterday morning..hope you gals aren't going to shoot me for all the Stevie pics..

user posted image

I love how he always wears a black t-shirt under his jersey..he is such a hottie in black... wink.gif

I'm still surprised his nose looks so good after all these years in the league 

I could get friendly with either one of 'em - but I have met Shanny - Steve's my main target now. 

Everybody looks better with longer hair (that's what my Dad's girlfriend always used to say) (No my Dad never had long hair) I really miss the 80's when hair was long and jeans were tight

I know, he has such a nice nose for a hockey player..Stevie really takes good care of his body.

I would get friendly with both of them too, but I think Stevie would be more of a challenge. He sure would be fun to try to get in the sack...Did I just say that out loud?? lol

I also agree about the long hair..that pic of Stevie with the long hair sitting on the chair backwards with the very tight jeans is breath-taking... He needs to wear tight jeans more often. He certainly has the buns for them... yowza.gif

Hockeygirrrrl had posted this under a different thread and I thought you gals just HAD to see it. She said us women need to petition to the NHL to make these the new uniforms...can you just imagine our guys skating around out there like this???

user posted image

They would make the arena so hot they would have no ice to skate on...LOL

Edited by Crazy For The Captain, 16 February 2004 - 06:46 AM.

#2636 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:23 AM

I just found two more good pics...Stevie is so photogenic... smile.gif

This one is so hot...he's bruised, and he looks like he is about to take his clothes off..can't get much better than that...

user posted image

Nice one of his face...

user posted image

Ok, I swear that is the last one for now..lol

#2637 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 05:53 PM

I thought I had it bad for Pasha...you guys make me look pretty pale in comparison! laugh.gif

I had to do this so that you gals wouldn't forget how gorgeous Pasha really is.

Attached Files

• Attached File  41bf.jpg   19.55KB   42 downloads

Edited by Kira, 16 February 2004 - 06:07 PM.

Posted Image

#2638 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 10:35 PM

man those are great pics of stevie and pavel.

do you guys have any good niklas kronwall pictures? i cannot find any. ive only found one and it was on detroitredwings.com

#2639 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 16, 2004 - 07:29AM)
I think I have another one to post, I just ran out of time yesterday morning..hope you gals aren't going to shoot me for all the Stevie pics..

If they shoot you, I promise I'll hunt them down and get them back for you!
I've notice before that there's some kind of design on it, I've just haven't been able to figure out what. Maybe I'm too busy looking at his face too. laugh.gif

I wanted to look at that pic on the other thread, but it was taking forever to load. So I gave up. When I know Steve pics are coming, I'll sit here all night and wait! Would definitely like to see them pose that way, I don't think I could watch them play in that 'uniform' without cringing everytime a stick came near him. laugh.gif

I love all his pics. Like the 'bruised' one, I noticed him adjusting the strings on his pants several times during the game I went to. Just couldn't get a pic of it. sad.gif

Edited by luvswings-hastheblues, 16 February 2004 - 11:24 PM.

#2640 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 12:47 AM

I don't care much for where he has the stick. I hope it isn't contributing to either of their facial expressions laugh.gif
You'll have to excuse my cheap all in one scanner and my ability to make things ten times bigger than planned. blush.gif

user posted image

Edited by luvswings-hastheblues, 17 February 2004 - 12:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users