• Please log in to reply
20641 replies to this topic

#2641 hawkupaloogie

hawkupaloogie

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:27 AM

do you guys have any good niklas kronwall pictures? i cannot find any. ive only found one and it was on detroitredwings.com

i googled him, and look at how cute he was when he was younger! baby cute

Attached Files

IPB Image

#2642 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 07:20 AM

I thought I had it bad for Pasha...you guys make me look pretty pale in comparison!
I think we both have it pretty bad for our guys...I think I just have more pics of Steve that you do of Pasha..LOL

Kira, that was a very nice Pasha pic. I like pics of the Wings in their "street" clothes.

I love all his pics. Like the 'bruised' one, I noticed him adjusting the strings on his pants several times during the game I went to. Just couldn't get a pic of it

I get so darn excited in the pics of him adjusting his pants...does he have a fixation with the strings or something??? LOL I agree, that bruised pic is hot...must...stop...looking...at...it... yowza.gif

Would definitely like to see them pose that way, I don't think I could watch them play in that 'uniform' without cringing everytime a stick came near him.

Just imagine though..Stevie wouldn't be able to hide that perfect body under that "uniform". ..one look at his abs and I would probably faint..not to mention the buns on him.

You'll have to excuse my cheap all in one scanner and my ability to make things ten times bigger than planned.

Don't worry about it...a huge pic of Stevie's southern regions is NEVER a bad thing.. wink.gif

#2643 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 17, 2004 - 07:20AM)
I think we both have it pretty bad for our guys...I think I just have more pics of Steve that you do of Pasha..LOL

Kira, that was a very nice Pasha pic. I like pics of the Wings in their "street" clothes.

I get so darn excited in the pics of him adjusting his pants...does he have a fixation with the strings or something??? LOL I agree, that bruised pic is hot...must...stop...looking...at...it...  yowza.gif

Just imagine though..Stevie wouldn't be able to hide that perfect body under that "uniform". ..one look at his abs and I would probably faint..not to mention the buns on him.

Don't worry about it...a huge pic of Stevie's southern regions is NEVER a bad thing.. wink.gif

Only because Steve has been around a little while longer than Pasha has...but let me tell you, if there is a Pasha pic to be found, yours truly will go to the ends of the Earth to find it.

Oh Lord, how I love that face...and those eyes... wub.gif angel.gif

By the by, how's the new avatar look? A friend of mine over in Finland got bored and made it up...I bless him profusely.

Edited by Kira, 17 February 2004 - 01:18 PM.

Posted Image

#2644 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (hawkupaloogie @ February 17, 2004 - 02:27AM)

i googled him, and look at how cute he was when he was younger! baby cute

awww that is such a cute picture!!!
Thanks smile.gif

#2645 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (hawkupaloogie @ February 15, 2004 - 07:32PM)
now, i don't mean to rip on any of the wings, i love them all. but, i'd have to say chelios and hatcher leave something to be desired as far as looks go.

ya know what i say to that. they are cute in their own way . maybe a face only a mother or wife could love laugh.gif. but everybody has good qualities about themselves cool.gif

#2646 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 10:59 PM

user posted image

user posted image

My two favorite pictures of Bootland that I'v found so far yowza.gif I've found tons more by doing a Google search, but there's no way I can post them all wink.gif

user posted image

Almost forgot that one. Talk about teasing sly.gif yowza.gif

Alright, that was my distraction from studying... and what a distraction it is biggrin.gif Enjoy!!

#2647 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ February 17, 2004 - 03:53PM)
ya know what i say to that. they are cute in their own way . maybe a face only a mother or wife could love laugh.gif. but everybody has good qualities about themselves cool.gif

ive met chelios and hatcher and i think that they are very goodlooking.
especially chelios, come on guys he is 43, he looks awesome for that age
i hope that my husband looks that good when im 43 lol.
i think hes gorgeous. smile.gif

#2648 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 11:47 PM

WOW!! Hockeytown I love those pictures of Bootland. The first ones great. I was never a big fan of his but wow, I'm jumping on that bandwagon!

Edited by shortt1604, 17 February 2004 - 11:48 PM.

#2649 hawkupaloogie

hawkupaloogie

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 12:28 AM

hockeytown, thank you thank you thank you! yowza.gif
IPB Image

#2650 hawkupaloogie

hawkupaloogie

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 12:48 AM

hey hockeytown, how did you get the pics to post in the main text like that? it won't let me cut and paste in it, and i can't figure it out.

Also! anyone here good with computers and the internet? we should start a darryl bootland fan site! i've been looking for months for one, with no success, we can all search and pool our pics and whatnot. just an idea
IPB Image

#2651 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (Kira @ February 17, 2004 - 06:44PM)
Oh Lord, how I love that face...and those eyes... wub.gif  angel.gif

By the by, how's the new avatar look?  A friend of mine over in Finland got bored and made it up...I bless him profusely.

Yes Kira I love your new avatar..that stare is deadly.. smile.gif

luvswings-hastheblues was nice enough to send me a ton of yummy Steve pics she scanned out of a book and there was one I had to share with you all..all I can say is try and keep your eyes above his waist..it's very hard to do, believe me... yowza.gif

Ummm, nice pants, yeah, that's it..

user posted image

I've tried to find Bootland attractive, but I just don't like his face...he does have nice eyes though..big and brown...it's hard to find other guys attractive once you laid eyes on the "Canadian Love God" LOL

#2652 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 12:19 PM

Hawk, if you have the internet addy of the pic, click on the IMG button above where you enter your post and copy and paste the addy in there. It's that simple. If you have more problems let me know.

I'm actually pretty good with computers and the internet, I've actually had a website before, but I had to stop because of lack of time. I know places like geocities.com and that sort of thing have pretty fool proof ways of doing a web site.

user posted image

That's another favorite I've found biggrin.gif BTW, Dereck Meech = YUMMY!!! yowza.gif That's who's in the pic with Bootland. Too bad he prolly won't be in Detroit or GR for some time since he's only 19 sad.gif Enjoy!!

#2653 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (HockeytownChick42 @ February 17, 2004 - 11:59PM)
user posted image

Almost forgot that one. Talk about teasing sly.gif yowza.gif

Alright, that was my distraction from studying... and what a distraction it is biggrin.gif Enjoy!!

I kept waiting for that one to finish loading. Should've went down about another foot. What good is a back view with just the back?
Speaking of back view....

user posted image

Hey Tina! I found a nice well rounded one for you!

#2654 hawkupaloogie

hawkupaloogie

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 01:10 AM

thanks hockeytown
IPB Image

#2655 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 18, 2004 - 09:55PM)
QUOTE (HockeytownChick42 @ February 17, 2004 - 11:59PM)
user posted image

Almost forgot that one. Talk about teasing  sly.gif  yowza.gif

Alright, that was my distraction from studying... and what a distraction it is biggrin.gif  Enjoy!!

I kept waiting for that one to finish loading. Should've went down about another foot. What good is a back view with just the back?

My eyes were doing the exact same thing...just waiting for more pic to load after it was finished! Could've gone down much further if you ask me...
user posted image

#2656 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 19, 2004 - 06:55AM)
Speaking of back view....

user posted image

Hey Tina!  I found a nice well rounded one for you!

Mmmm, very nice pic of stevie's backside...even with all of his clothes on, I know it is all good... wink.gif

Luvs is trying to give me a heart-attack with all of these Steve pics..all I can say about this one is that if Steve's thighs were lollipops......notify.gif

user posted image

All-day lick anyone?? sly.gif

#2657 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:09 AM

Let's see if this works...ah, yes, there's a better look at that "deadly stare"...I prefer to think of it as intensity. But you gotta love those eyes...to die for. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Attached Files

Edited by Kira, 19 February 2004 - 11:12 AM.

Posted Image

#2658 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 19, 2004 - 08:16AM)
Luvs is trying to give me a heart-attack with all of these Steve pics..all I can say about this one is that if Steve's thighs were lollipops......notify.gif

user posted image

All-day lick anyone?? sly.gif

When you said popsicle, I didn't even realize you were talking about his thighs laugh.gif I guess I was thinking about...nevermind, this isn't the place to say it. blush.gif

#2659 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 19, 2004 - 11:20PM)

user posted image

All-day lick anyone??  sly.gif

When you said popsicle, I didn't even realize you were talking about his thighs laugh.gif I guess I was thinking about...nevermind, this isn't the place to say it. blush.gif

LMFAO! That was a good one.

The lusting is still going on strong I see. My apologies for being gone so long. I've been dealing with some things.
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#2660 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 20, 2004 - 05:20AM)

user posted image

All-day lick anyone??  sly.gif

LOL, no I said "Lollipops"...you've heard of "all-day suckers" haven't you?? It would take you all day to cover all the skin on those thighs...as far as what you said, that would be a all night job.

Stevie in tight, black shorts showing off those thighs..some days I thank god I am a woman.... yowza.gif

*Staring at Stevies thighs once more*

Holy smokes, how can he have such incredible thighs?? He needs to sit like that with no shorts on... wink.gif

We've missed yah Chica, we need you to come and gawk at Stevie with us..lol

Kira, that pic is great, I like that one.

Edited by Crazy For The Captain, 20 February 2004 - 06:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users