Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:54 AM

user posted image

user posted image
~C19 Forever~

#2662 Guest_Steven (Guest)

Guest_Steven (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2004 - 12:13 PM

im straight and really dont care who is hot but my gf says y'all are nuts where the hell is whitney on there?

as for me i vote for chicago style pizza. buy little caeser's, pay cujo's contract hehe.gif laugh.gif

#2663 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:24 PM

lol. I agree Whit is a hottie!
~C19 Forever~

#2664 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 20, 2004 - 07:26AM)
QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ February 20, 2004 - 05:20AM)
QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 19, 2004 - 08:16AM)
Luvs is trying to give me a heart-attack with all of these Steve pics..all I can say about this one is that if Steve's thighs were lollipops......notify.gif

user posted image

All-day lick anyone??  sly.gif

When you said popsicle, I didn't even realize you were talking about his thighs laugh.gif I guess I was thinking about...nevermind, this isn't the place to say it. blush.gif

LOL, no I said "Lollipops"...you've heard of "all-day suckers" haven't you?? It would take you all day to cover all the skin on those thighs...as far as what you said, that would be a all night job.

Actually I was referring to the email when you said "Man, if only he was a popsicle" Yeah, I know an all day sucker when I see one yowza.gif I was trying to find it in those sweats. laugh.gif

Holy smokes, how can he have such incredible thighs?? He needs to sit like that with no shorts on... 

Most definitely!

I should've whacked off those shoes and socks laugh.gif boy, his ankles look tiny!

#2665 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 12:54 AM

I've like this since the first time I saw it. Unfortunately the scan doesn't do it justice. You can't really see 'the look in his eyes'.

user posted image

#2666 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 06:54 AM

im straight and really dont care who is hot but my gf says y'all are nuts where the hell is whitney on there?

as for me i vote for chicago style pizza. buy little caeser's, pay cujo's contract hehe.gif laugh.gif

Your GF thinks we are nuts?? Why because Stevie got the top honors as hottest wing?? lol

No talking about pizza on this thread unless the Wings are the toppings...

user posted image

Lady, where the hell did you get this pic?? It is delicious...and he even wore my favorite color for me..lol...he looks like he is in such deep thought...him and those mysterious, brown eyes.

Actually I was referring to the email when you said "Man, if only he was a popsicle" Yeah, I know an all day sucker when I see one I was trying to find it in those sweats.

Holy smokes, how can he have such incredible thighs?? He needs to sit like that with no shorts on...

Most definitely!

I should've whacked off those shoes and socks boy, his ankles look tiny!

I hear yah, in that pic of him in the sweats he looks like he has plenty...funny how Steve looks hot even after surgery..lol

I know, his thighs are huge, but then his ankles are tiny. I think it is because his thighs are so huge they off-set the rest of his lower body. I saw on tv last night when they showed his skates hanging in his cubicle. It said either "8" or "9". I am guessing his feet are a size nine...

I've like this since the first time I saw it. Unfortunately the scan doesn't do it justice. You can't really see 'the look in his eyes'.

I like that look too, it looks like he is "coming to get yah." His eyes look so deep...The way he looks like he is skating I doubt it would take very long for him to get to you... wink.gif

Sorry about the paragraphs..the "quotes" aren't working right... mad.gif

Edited by Crazy For The Captain, 21 February 2004 - 06:59 AM.

#2667 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:09 AM

I know this is a late post but whoever posted those 3 pics of bootland biggrin.gif
thank you!!!!!!!!!! lol

hes so hott

#2668 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 01:27 PM

hey everyone. looks like this thread is still going and never ending. well i didnt think it would be just thought id drop by. i hope you all are well.

you all still have great pictures coming through i see.

tina, its been too long, im really going to have to do somthing about being away so long. i miss talking to you about everything with shanny and steve being our favorite topics wub.gif .. i should be on here again very very soooon!! ttyl-S14

#2669 Guest_Steven (Guest)

Guest_Steven (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2004 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 21, 2004 - 07:54AM)
Your GF thinks we are nuts?? Why because Stevie got the top honors as hottest wing?? lol

no she thinks steve yzerman is hot, but whitney is hotter, and she wanted to know y he wasn't listed.

also for everyone else, my real name is steve! im not as hot as steve yzerman rolleyes.gif but i have nicer eyes hehe.gif

#2670 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 05:22 PM

whitney is defiently really hott. but theres no question about it, stevie is the most gorgeous guy on earth smile.gif

#2671 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 05:27 PM

Steve, that is to be debated.. steve yzerman is very hott!

#2672 Guest_Steven (Guest)

Guest_Steven (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2004 - 05:47 PM

i didn't say i was hotter then him, i just said i got nicer eyes.
ice blue eyes cool.gif check em out.

#2673 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 21, 2004 - 06:54AM)
Lady, where the hell did you get this pic?? It is delicious...and he even wore my favorite color for me..lol...he looks like he is in such deep thought...him and those mysterious, brown eyes.

Stevie is the hottest hands down!

I have connections. lol tongue.gif ....I thought you would enjoy that pic. biggrin.gif
~C19 Forever~

#2674 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 08:07 PM

Meech.. Wow he's a hottie!! Does he play in Grand Rapids??

Steve, Whitneys not on the voting because this topic was made two years ago I believe.. Long time before Whitney was ever a Wing.

#2675 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (shortt1604 @ February 21, 2004 - 09:07PM)
Meech.. Wow he's a hottie!! Does he play in Grand Rapids??

No, unfortunately, he plays in Red Deer Canada sad.gif I looked into it blush.gif He also was on the Canadian Junior team this year.

I have to agree on the whole Whitney issue... the guys is hot and does not in any way look his age!!

#2676 Guest_Steven (Guest)

Guest_Steven (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2004 - 08:22 PM

uhhhh im straight and i really dont care who u think is the hottest wing is.
i think they are all talented hockey players, and go wings cool.gif

my girl was standing over my shoulder and made me go in this topic to see whats's what.

#2677 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 08:27 PM

I know I was just posting it to you because you asked about it.. You can tell your gf that..

#2678 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:15 AM

I found some pics that I couldn't remember seeing before.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
The last one isn't letting me fix it no matter what I do.
I think I've seen this one, but I figured it wouldn't hurt me to look at it again
user posted image

Well, hell! mad.gif I'll try to fix it tomorrow. sad.gif

Edited by luvswings-hastheblues, 22 February 2004 - 02:04 PM.

#2679 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (Steven @ February 21, 2004 - 11:12PM)
QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 21, 2004 - 07:54AM)

no she thinks steve yzerman is hot, but whitney is hotter, and she wanted to know y he wasn't listed.

also for everyone else, my real name is steve! im not as hot as steve yzerman rolleyes.gif but i have nicer eyes hehe.gif

Hee Hee, well Steve, nice to meet you..(Can't believe your name is Steve). Yes, like as mentioned before, Whitney was not a Wing when this was made. The gal that made this just mentioned most of the top Wings that women find attractive. As you can see by most of the women that post on here Steve is is our #1 hottie..comes with being the Captain I guess..can't have a dog as the Captain.. laugh.gif

Thank Lady, I love your connections..those pics are great..

Theres no question about it, stevie is the most gorgeous guy on earth

Couldn't have put it better myself..he is a god on earth

I've never seen this one before...talk about two hotter-than-hell guys... yowza.gif

user posted image

no she thinks steve yzerman is hot, but whitney is hotter, and she wanted to know y he wasn't listed

I would have to disagree on this one...no-one is hotter than Stevie..tell her to look at this thighs...notify.gif

#2680 Guest_Steven (Guest)

Guest_Steven (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 22, 2004 - 06:40AM)
Hee Hee, well Steve, nice to meet you..(Can't believe your name is Steve). Yes, like as mentioned before, Whitney was not a Wing when this was made. The gal that made this just mentioned most of the top Wings that women find attractive. As you can see by most of the women that post on here Steve is is our #1 hottie..comes with being the Captain I guess..can't have a dog as the Captain.. laugh.gif

I would have to disagree on this one...no-one is hotter than Stevie..tell her to look at this thighs...notify.gif

my name is Steven, u can call me jeff though if it causes confusion. its my middle name.
and uhhhh id rather not show her steve's thighs. having a long distance relationship is hard as is let alone let her look at one of my idol's thighs dry.gif id rather she looked at mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users