20653 replies to this topic

#2681 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 01:43 PM

Whoa! That was weird blink.gif
All I did was upload them and they fixed themselves. That was too easy rolleyes.gif
Damn!!! Now they are gone again. I knew it was too easy. sad.gif

How about a nice big butt-shot for Tina?

user posted image

Edited by luvswings-hastheblues, 22 February 2004 - 01:46 PM.

#2682 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 05:37 PM

Steve (or Jeff, or whatever), after looking at your picture I would say yes, you have nice eyes...but I still love Pavel's more...those eyes haunt my soul and my every waking thought... angel.gif wub.gif
Posted Image

#2683 Guest_Steven (Guest)

Guest_Steven (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2004 - 05:49 PM

i meant u can call me jeff if it causes confusion between me and steve yzerman.

never seen pavel's eyes sorry.

#2684 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 07:19 PM

Here is a pic of Meech as a Rebel, he is the Captain of the team. I got to meet him at Training Camp this last September he was so nice..and he asked ME if I wanted HIS autograph. lol. I was like hell yah! He is my fav Wing prospect..but it will be along time until he is a Wing. But with Kronwall moving up I have hopes for him to become a Griffin..that would be SWEET!!! biggrin.gif

user posted image
~C19 Forever~

#2685 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 07:39 PM

This is Stevie at the Sharks game on the 11th.. pregame...It was a great game..Stevie scored twice and once was right directly in front of me!! OMG, Everytime I see him I forget how perfect he is...All I can do is just stare..and act like a stupid puck bunny. lol. Well until the game starts. tongue.gif

user posted image
~C19 Forever~

#2686 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (Steven @ February 22, 2004 - 06:59PM)
QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ February 22, 2004 - 06:40AM)
Hee Hee, well Steve, nice to meet you..(Can't believe your name is Steve). Yes, like as mentioned before, Whitney was not a Wing when this was made. The gal that made this just mentioned most of the top Wings that women find attractive. As you can see by most of the women that post on here Steve is is our #1 hottie..comes with being the Captain I guess..can't have a dog as the Captain.. laugh.gif

I would have to disagree on this one...no-one is hotter than Stevie..tell her to look at this thighs...notify.gif

my name is Steven, u can call me jeff though if it causes confusion. its my middle name.
and uhhhh id rather not show her steve's thighs. having a long distance relationship is hard as is let alone let her look at one of my idol's thighs dry.gif id rather she looked at mine.

Well, if I had to convince her that Steve was better looking then Whitney, his thighs would be a tactic I would use to convince her..LOL

Thanks for the butt-shot luvs, I never tire looking at his fine rear. I was also commenting on the yummy Steve/Shanny pic you posted. Those two would be a exhausting night.... wink.gif

Lady, you and Luvs are going to be the death of me...

user posted image

He has it all...perfect face, perfect body, perfect voice, even perfect hair...he even has perfect, sexy ears to tease..hee hee notify.gif

Edited by Crazy For The Captain, 23 February 2004 - 06:56 AM.

#2687 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ February 22, 2004 - 08:19PM)
Here is a pic of Meech as a Rebel, he is the Captain of the team. I got to meet him at Training Camp this last September he was so nice..and he asked ME if I wanted HIS autograph. lol. I was like hell yah! He is my fav Wing prospect..but it will be along time until he is a Wing. But with Kronwall moving up I have hopes for him to become a Griffin..that would be SWEET!!! biggrin.gif

user posted image

oh my god he is GORGEOUS biggrin.gif

#2688 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:27 PM

Oh yah, Meech is goregous.. I'm on his bandwaggon.. When he plays for the Griffens I'll be his cheerleader!! Okay probably not but hey..

#2689 averysgirl042

averysgirl042

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:43 PM

shortt1604: i love your sig..its so cute smile.gif
im talking about this:

Someone out there is meant to be the love of your life, ur next-to-best friend, ur soulmate, the one you tell ur dreams to. Hell smile at you, hell never laugh at ur heart, hell wipe the tears out of ur eyes, hell stare at you during the movies, and youll put his picture in a frame by ur bed. Hell call you to tell you goodnight just because he was thinking of you. Hell look into ur eyes and tell you that your the most beautiful girl he has ever seen and for the first time youll believe it.

#2690 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 09:00 PM

Averysgirl042, I love that quote!!

Looks like I've started something laugh.gif Ok, to add to the fire....

user posted image

I must say that I love the spikey hair! He's just too cute! blush.gif

Edited by HockeytownChick42, 23 February 2004 - 09:00 PM.

#2691 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 09:30 PM

Thanks, I love it too.. I'm determined that one day I'll find someone like that for me out there.. Your the first to actually say anything about it.

Hockeytown.. yes you have started something! He's very nice to look at!

#2692 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 11:01 PM

hey hot 4. some nice pictures were getting in here. i love seeing all the steve pictures. but we need some shanny:D i miss seeing shanny pics. i wish i had more time! :*(

#2693 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ February 24, 2004 - 05:01AM)
hey  hot 4. some nice pictures were getting in here. i love seeing all the steve pictures. but we need some shanny:D i miss seeing shanny pics. i wish i had more time! :*(

I'm sorry girl, you know I could never forget about Shanny...him and Steve go together like peanut butter and jelly... wink.gif

Here is a nice of one him sitting on Joe Sakic...kinda gives you ideas, doesn't it??? I would love to be in Joe's place...hee hee

user posted image

Shanny with a owwie...

user posted image

Can't forget his partner in crime Steve...this is a cute one I found last night...

What a smile..

user posted image

After seeing these pics, now I know how flexible they are... sly.gif

#2694 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 01:10 PM

Don't forget who else has a nice smile too - that sweet little Russian has a smile that can light up a room.
Posted Image

#2695 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:16 PM

thanks tina, thats much better smile.gif i missed seeing shanny on here! i sorta wish i had more time to start posting some of mine from a game i went to a while back.. anyway thanks girl...biggrin.gif talk to you all soon . its great to see hot wings as always.. illl be back when i can ~S14

#2696 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:27 PM

im just going to add links to the page i figure it will be much easier cause of what little time i do have so here we go!

http://pub.tv2.no/mu...ahan_18910a.jpg

http://espn-att.star..._shanahan_s.jpg

http://www.allsports...mp/shanahan.jpg

http://www.allsports...p/shanahan2.jpg

http://www.allsports...han_fedorov.jpg

http://www.customvis...p0000000108.jpg

i dunno i think the last one is one of my favorites!!!!:)

#2697 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:32 PM

heres an up close one:
heres one of steve for ya tina:

http://www.calweb.co...ges/yzerman.jpg

http://www.calweb.co...es/shanahan.jpg

thats all for now!!!! SEEYA LATA!!

#2698 Guest_Steven (Guest)

Guest_Steven (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:36 PM

you said the last one is your fave? i really like the car biggrin.gif

#2699 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ February 24, 2004 - 09:32PM)
heres an up close one:
heres one of steve for ya tina:

Thanks girl, that "shot" of Steve and Shanny was just what I needed..you know how much I love this one...the biceps on that man...woooo!! The jeans look pretty hot, too... wub.gif

user posted image

The Shanny ones were great too..I like the very last one of him in the car with his lab...I think it's name is "Barclay"...I know one is, can't remember which one..oh well, I guess I should focus more on those legs, rather than his dog huh?? wink.gif

Don't forget who else has a nice smile too - that sweet little Russian has a smile that can light up a room

Yes it is very nice, when you can get him to do it...go make him smile girl... smile.gif

#2700 HockeytownChick42

HockeytownChick42

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 12:35 PM

Hey all! Just and FYI, I did go to GR last night to go to the Tip-A-Griffin event. May I just say that Bootland is a total hottie?? yowza.gif My best friend and I had a lot of fun just watching him walk away wink.gif I only have pictures of me and my best friend with him and I don't really have a way to get them on the web to post them. The other guys that were there (Myrvold, Kopecky, Hudler and someone else I can't remember right now) were actually really cute, and I'm kinda mad that I didnt' make more pictures dry.gif Oh well. I'm gonna look into something and I might be able to upload those pictures.

Now back to school work.... sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users