20653 replies to this topic

#2761 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 08:20 PM

heehe i just meant since everything was so secret with the emailing you two were doing i just decided to open mine up! * i have found a lot of new shanny that i dont know if ill post at this point and time* yes tina, we all have been very busy wink.gif anyway , i guess thats all for now hugs to all

#2762 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ March 9, 2004 - 05:45AM)
Shanny, if I looked hard enough I'm sure I have some goodies for you too...

oh kira i was just teasing wink.gif dont worry it was all just sarcasum sorta the humorous kind.. its ok i wasnt biting anyones head off i promis laugh.gif biggrin.gif ; and yes i love shanny lots lol. hes been my favorite since i was 8 years old yowza.gif

#2763 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ March 10, 2004 - 02:20AM)
heehe i just meant since everything was so secret with the emailing you two were doing i just decided to open mine up! * i have found a lot of new shanny that i dont know if ill post at this point and time* yes tina, we all have been very busy  wink.gif anyway , i guess thats all for now hugs to all

Silly girl, she was just sending me some Steve pics that I have never saw before...you know how much I appreciate all of your Steve and Shanny pics; new and old... smile.gif

Keep up the pics girls!! yowza.gif

#2764 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 02:35 PM

You hadn't seen those before? Wow! They are archived from the Detroit News.

And thanks for the pic of Pasha...I have that one in my photo album of him (There's only about 190 pics in it!) but those eyes...so intense. Dear God in Heaven....he's got to be an earthbound angel...no mortal on this earth could have eyes as beautiful as his or a smile as sweet.

Shanny, I do have a couple of Brendan that are pretty neat...If you want, I'll see if I can post them here or I'll send them to Crazy, and she can drool over them before she passes them on to you.

Since this won't let me post more than one, this is going to get long winded...bear with me the pics are worth it.

Attached Files

Edited by Kira, 10 March 2004 - 02:37 PM.

Posted Image

#2765 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 02:38 PM

I told you this would be complicated...here's number two...

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2766 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 02:40 PM

And finally, the piece d'resistance...

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2767 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (Kira @ March 10, 2004 - 08:35PM)
And thanks for the pic of Pasha...I have that one in my photo album of him  (There's only about 190 pics in it!) but those eyes...so intense.  Dear God in Heaven....he's got to be an earthbound angel...no mortal on this earth could have eyes as beautiful as his or a smile as sweet. 

Shanny, I do have a couple of Brendan that are pretty neat...If you want, I'll see if I can post them here or I'll send them to Crazy, and she can drool over them before she passes them on to you.

Sorry about that..I was trying to find some with intense eyes that you didn't have yet, but I thought you would enjoy it anyways.

What is with our boys and their eyes?? I swear that is their deadly weapon against us. They have the type of eyes that could lure you in to do anything....with Steve, he always looks like he has some kind of yearning...*sigh* to only be shown what is behind those eyes...wub.gif

LOL Kira, I try not to drool over the pics before Shanny sees them, but I just can't help it.

I wore my new Steve and Shanny shirt (Yes they are on it together) to work yesterday and everyone loved it; I told them that they were my "Dream Team." One of the girls called them my "tag team"....I said "yeah, you could sorta say that" wink.gif

I liked all the pics, especially with the wet, dripping hair...needs a tad of a 5 o'clock shadow though..

Hey Shan, did you get the copy of the Shanny collector card in the Detroit News yesterday?? I can scan it for you if you didn't. Kira, pick up today's copy of the Free Press; Pavel is supposed to be the collector card of the week. smile.gif

#2768 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 12:35 PM

Thanks, I will do so! Glad you liked the pics. I wasn't sure if you had seen them before.

What is it with their eyes? I don't know...all I know is I look in Pasha's beautiful brown eyes and I just melt...haunting, heartbreaking and just plain unforgettable. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Edited by Kira, 11 March 2004 - 12:42 PM.

Posted Image

#2769 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 06:57 AM

Pics girls, stop the slacking!! lol

Here is good one from Luvs...talk about a hottie... yowza.gif

Attached Files

#2770 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 02:47 PM

Hey, Crazy...I managed to get both Shanny's from the Detroit News and Pasha's from the Free Press yesteday...both of them are neat.

I have a picture of Pasha that just is so beautiful...the look in his eyes just breaks my heart...he looks so sad...I don't know why...but the first time I saw it, I melted on the spot. If any of you have a copy of "Hang 10", look on page 24 (I think it is) and look at the pic of Pasha...those eyes...heartbreakingly beautiful.

Edited by Kira, 12 March 2004 - 02:50 PM.

Posted Image

#2771 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (Kira @ March 12, 2004 - 08:47PM)
Hey, Crazy...I managed to get both Shanny's from the Detroit News and Pasha's from the Free Press yesteday...both of them are neat.

I have a picture of Pasha that just is so beautiful...the look in his eyes just breaks my heart...he looks so sad...I don't know why...but the first time I saw it, I melted on the spot.  If any of you have a copy of "Hang 10", look on page 24 (I think it is) and look at the pic of Pasha...those eyes...heartbreakingly beautiful.

Yes Kira, I have that book...that is a very sad pic of your man...he looks so lost and alone... sad.gif

I like the pic of Steve in that book on page 52 I think it is where Sergei is patting him on the head. Just the goofy expression on Stevie's face... laugh.gif

Speaking of books, when you guys all finally get "48 Hours with the Wings" look at page 188 and 189 I think it is..the middle pic...I'm sure I could help him relax much better than that... wink.gif

#2772 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ March 9, 2004 - 10:23AM)
I've always enjoyed this pic...talk about round buns... yowza.gif

user posted image

You sure got that right yowza.gif Can't say that padding is in the way this time.

I wore my new Steve and Shanny shirt (Yes they are on it together) to work yesterday and everyone loved it; I told them that they were my "Dream Team." One of the girls called them my "tag team"....I said "yeah, you could sorta say that" 

I got one too! It says Double Trouble. I can't wear it to work. They'd throw stuff at me. user posted image Been there already. Tag Team yowza.gif that'll give me something to think about at bedtime laugh.gif

I like the pic of Steve in that book on page 52 I think it is where Sergei is patting him on the head. Just the goofy expression on Stevie's face... 

Speaking of books, when you guys all finally get "48 Hours with the Wings" look at page 188 and 189 I think it is..the middle pic...I'm sure I could help him relax much better than that... 

Hey! No talking about pics if you're not going to post them. What's Hang 10?
I've already told you I'm having major problems getting that damn 48 hours book.
I will do my best to get some pics up before the weekend is over. I don't think I have anything new or easily accessible right now. sad.gif

#2773 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ March 13, 2004 - 09:58AM)
QUOTE (Kira @ March 12, 2004 - 08:47PM)

I have a picture of Pasha that just is so beautiful...the look in his eyes just breaks my heart...he looks so sad...I don't know why...but the first time I saw it, I melted on the spot.  If any of you have a copy of "Hang 10", look on page 24 (I think it is) and look at the pic of Pasha...those eyes...heartbreakingly beautiful.

Yes Kira, I have that book...that is a very sad pic of your man...he looks so lost and alone... sad.gif

Speaking of books, when you guys all finally get "48 Hours with the Wings" look at page 188 and 189 I think it is..the middle pic...I'm sure I could help him relax much better than that... wink.gif

He does look lost and alone, doesn't he? Every time I see that picture I wish I could put my arms around him and say, "I'm here if you need a friend." If ever there were a picture that could break a heart, that is the one. Made me fall more in love with him the moment I saw it.

Oh, I went back to where I got the pic of Pasha out of the paper - and there were three more copies of it! Guess where they are now??? rolleyes.gif

Are there any good pics of Pasha in that book? I would love to find a copy of it, but tell me if there are any good pics of him...
Posted Image

#2774 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 11:18 PM

To bad Hank wasn't on the team that year.. Ugh, I hope we win this year and they have more books out and Hanks in it.. I'd be VERY happy.

#2775 Guest_redwings19 (Guest)

Guest_redwings19 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:47 AM

And I would be so happy if Williams was in it!!! He is sooooo HOT!!!

But Yzerman is my all time favorite wub.gif

#2776 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:56 AM

Williams might actually be in there. I have the Hang 10 book, I'll check it out and if there are any of him in there which I'm sure there are.. I'll show it to you..

There's a couple Avery's in there.. blush.gif

#2777 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 01:59 AM

Ok, I'll play around a little. wink.gif

My Favorite Men???

Nice Face Steve!

Do you know what this reminds me of?
Sorry, the big one wouldn't work. sad.gif

Is that a mustache?

A Card

Another Card

Tina - I'll have something real nice for you tomorrow wink.gif

#2778 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ March 14, 2004 - 05:10AM)

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ March 9, 2004 - 10:23AM)
I've always enjoyed this pic...talk about round buns... yowza.gif

user posted image

You sure got that right  yowza.gif  Can't say that padding is in the way this time.
Speaking of books, when you guys all finally get "48 Hours with the Wings" look at page 188 and 189 I think it is..the middle pic...I'm sure I could help him relax much better than that... 

Hey! No talking about pics if you're not going to post them. What's Hang 10?
I've already told you I'm having major problems getting that damn 48 hours book.
I will do my best to get some pics up before the weekend is over. I don't think I have anything new or easily accessible right now. sad.gif

Glad you posted this pic again...can't really take my eyes off that rear end.... wink.gif

Sorry about the pic thing; The pic is right where the binding of the book is, so I don't think it would scan very good...It is a pic of Stevie sitting on a bench doing crossword puzzles in tight, tight shorts...man, what a view... yowza.gif

Very nice pics Luvs, I really needed a shot of Stevie today... sly.gif

#2779 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 01:42 PM

Hey Angela, I am working on a little goodie for you...give me a few and I'll shoot it off to you.

And I do have one pic of Sean Avery...I'll throw that one in for good measure.
Posted Image

#2780 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ March 12, 2004 - 03:47PM)
I have a picture of Pasha that just is so beautiful...the look in his eyes just breaks my heart...he looks so sad...I don't know why...but the first time I saw it, I melted on the spot. If any of you have a copy of "Hang 10", look on page 24 (I think it is) and look at the pic of Pasha...those eyes...heartbreakingly beautiful.

Pasha & Kira

user posted image

laugh.gif - Sorry, I've been looking for any excuse to use that. I think it's cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users