• Please log in to reply
20656 replies to this topic

#5321 Muse

Muse

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ January 21, 2005 - 11:38PM)
ya i know kira! i can only give you pitty. im glad that shanny does present some news. he was on stoney and wojo today on am1130 and the thing is at least i was able to hear him for a while.

well anyway, i guess thats conforting enough! well thats all the updates and news on him so far!

What did Shanny say on Stoney & Wojo?

I think it's interesting that no one on either side was saying anything negative until Devellano spoke up. Then, everybody and their brother on the players side suddenly started doing interviews. I'm not sure if it's a good sign or a bad sign.

I'm still hoping that a settlement is not too far away, and we'll be seeing our Wings back together on the ice in a few weeks. After all, we all miss the game, and you all need new pics to post!
There's no place like Hockeytown.

#5322 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:29 PM

This is the closest thing I've got to a new pic. sad.gif

Attached Files

#5323 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:18 PM

i miss our boys!

#5324 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ January 23, 2005 - 11:18PM)
i miss our boys!

At least Stevie and Shanny are here and not across the ocean...count your blessings...I wish I could.

Pasha, I miss you...
Posted Image

#5325 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 08:22 PM

i know but you dont see them or hear from them as often. its like waiting for some guy to call you and he never calls. sad.gif

#5326 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 10:07 PM

At least with them here, there is a chance they might show up on tv, even for a minute...I don't even have that with Pasha...it's enough to make you cry.
Posted Image

#5327 Muse

Muse

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 10:54 PM

Let's just keep hoping that things go well with CBA negotiations, and all the guys are back here for training camp in a week or two.

I believe in the power of positive thinking.

#5328 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ January 25, 2005 - 11:07PM)
At least with them here, there is a chance they might show up on tv, even for a minute...I don't even have that with Pasha...it's enough to make you cry.

I'm sure they won't show up on TV down here. sad.gif
Even if they were on a sports channel, it's just not worth sitting in front of the tv all day hoping. I just have to rely on you girls to keep me posted. sad.gif

#5329 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ January 25, 2005 - 08:06PM)
I'm sure they won't show up on TV down here. sad.gif
Even if they were on a sports channel, it's just not worth sitting in front of the tv all day hoping. I just have to rely on you girls to keep me posted. sad.gif

Well it would atleast mean we could get new pics of them in their Wings uniforms - in my case, Ducks uniforms! I don't think I'd get to see any of the games here for the Wings because I think they'd only play in their divisions, right?

BTW, boy have I been gone a looooonnnnngggg time smile.gif but theres been nothing going on really. I'm sure more will return after this damn lockout is over.

*holding out hope exclamation.gif *
user posted image

#5330 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:38 PM

i will never give up! and ya you see the wings that didnt leave from time to time. but it makes you miss the game more! so kira dont be sad about pasha. im sure that he will come back when they all make it for the preseason! we can live through this one ladies im sure of it:D

IF I CAN MAKE IT SO CAN ALL OF YOU. ILL DRAG THE ONES THAT CANT WITH ME. THROUGH ANY OF THE PROBLEMS THE NHL FACES! WE CAN DO THIS. WE ARE LADY WINGS FANS HERE AND I THINK THAT ITS GOOD THAT WE SUPPORT THEM THROUGH THE GOOD, BAD , EXCITING AND THE SAD. WE WILL MAKE IT! TRUST ME!

#5331 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ January 26, 2005 - 07:38PM)
IF I CAN MAKE IT SO CAN ALL OF YOU. ILL DRAG THE ONES THAT CANT WITH ME. THROUGH ANY OF THE PROBLEMS THE NHL FACES! WE CAN DO THIS. WE ARE LADY WINGS FANS HERE AND I THINK THAT ITS GOOD THAT WE SUPPORT THEM THROUGH THE GOOD, BAD , EXCITING AND THE SAD. WE WILL MAKE IT! TRUST ME!

That was quite a pep talk - maybe you should go to the next meeting they have to get them to agree! lol smile.gif

tongue.gif

user posted image

#5332 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:32 PM

Anything to get my Pasha back where he belongs...
Posted Image

#5333 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ January 26, 2005 - 02:20AM)
QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ January 25, 2005 - 08:06PM)
I'm sure they won't show up on TV down here.  sad.gif
Even if they were on a sports channel, it's just not worth sitting in front of the tv all day hoping.  I just have to rely on you girls to keep me posted.  sad.gif

Well it would atleast mean we could get new pics of them in their Wings uniforms - in my case, Ducks uniforms! I don't think I'd get to see any of the games here for the Wings because I think they'd only play in their divisions, right?

BTW, boy have I been gone a looooonnnnngggg time smile.gif but theres been nothing going on really. I'm sure more will return after this damn lockout is over.

*holding out hope exclamation.gif *

I wondered where you went off to. unsure.gif
Every time I see a pic of Brad Pitt now, I think of you. yowza.gif laugh.gif

I like your 'Serg Protector'. laugh.gif That's cute!

#5334 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ January 27, 2005 - 08:28PM)
I wondered where you went off to. unsure.gif
Every time I see a pic of Brad Pitt now, I think of you. yowza.gif laugh.gif

I like your 'Serg Protector'. laugh.gif That's cute!

Thank you! I needed a new avatar tagline and it seemed to fit at the time so I kept it! LOL

You must be talking about those naked pics of Brad Pitt? Ahhhh yes, damn did he look incredible in Troy. *fans herself* .....and he's available now?
user posted image

#5335 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ January 27, 2005 - 07:18AM)
That was quite a pep talk - maybe you should go to the next meeting they have to get them to agree! lol smile.gif

tongue.gif

ya well i do try!

BUT STILL WE HAVE TO REITERATE FACTS! AS MR BRETT HULL WOULD SAY. GET RID OF THE STUPID PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS SIT AND WAIT FOR THE DOORS TO OPEN ON THE JOE. I SAY WE DO A LITTLE WORK OURSELVES AS FANS.

IF I WERE AT THOSE STUPID MEETINGS I KNOW THAT WE WOULD BE HAVING HOCKEY BY NOW. BECAUSE I WOULD THWART BETTMAN RIGHT OUT OF OFFICE AND PUT THE GREAT ONE IN . UNLESS STEVIE Y WANTED TO RETIRE ( WHICH I HOPE HE NEVER DOES) THEN I WOULD PUT HIM AS COMMISIONER!

IT DOESNT RAISE MUCH HOPE FOR THIS FINISHING UP ON THIS LOCKOUT SEASON ; BUT I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. IF I DONT SEE THEM RIGHT NOW ; I KNOW ILL SEE THEM AGAIN LATER.

AS FAR AS THIS BUSINESS OF LOCKOUT GOES WE AS LADY WINGS FANS NEED TO GET INVOLVED WITH THIS THING SOME HOW AND GET THESE GAMES GOING.

OR ALL OF US FANS OUT THERE AS A WHOLE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE NEITHER SIDE IS DOING ANYTHING.

I CAN HEAD THE WHOLE THING UP IF THATS WHAT YOU ALL WANT. I JUST WANT MY WINGS BACK AND MY ONCE A MONTH TICKETS BACK AND MY OLD SEAT I SIT IN AT THE AWESOMEST SPORTS CENTER IN THE WORLD. (JLA) (SMILE) ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM SICK OF THIS LOCKOUT AND IT MUST END SOON! LETS TAKE A VOTE ALL THAT ARE IN FAVOR SAY (I!)

I !

P.s. I THINK HE(STEVIE) WOULD BE A LITTLE PARTIAL TO DETROIT WINNING STANLEY THOUGH biggrin.gif laugh.gif

#5336 luvswings-hastheblues

luvswings-hastheblues

God's Gift to Hockey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ January 28, 2005 - 01:37AM)
QUOTE (luvswings-hastheblues @ January 27, 2005 - 08:28PM)
I wondered where you went off to.  unsure.gif
Every time I see a pic of Brad Pitt now, I think of you.  yowza.gif    laugh.gif

I like your 'Serg Protector'.  laugh.gif  That's cute!

Thank you! I needed a new avatar tagline and it seemed to fit at the time so I kept it! LOL

You must be talking about those naked pics of Brad Pitt? Ahhhh yes, damn did he look incredible in Troy. *fans herself* .....and he's available now?

He's as available as he ever was to me. sad.gif
But I can still look. wink.gif
I was trying to find that pic I posted in the celebrity thread, but I guess it's gone. sad.gif I'm gonna have to track down that mag now. dry.gif

#5337 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ January 29, 2005 - 07:44PM)
QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ January 27, 2005 - 07:18AM)
That was quite a pep talk - maybe you should go to the next meeting they have to get them to agree!  lol  smile.gif

tongue.gif

ya well i do try!

BUT STILL WE HAVE TO REITERATE FACTS! AS MR BRETT HULL WOULD SAY. GET RID OF THE STUPID PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS SIT AND WAIT FOR THE DOORS TO OPEN ON THE JOE. I SAY WE DO A LITTLE WORK OURSELVES AS FANS.

IF I WERE AT THOSE STUPID MEETINGS I KNOW THAT WE WOULD BE HAVING HOCKEY BY NOW. BECAUSE I WOULD THWART BETTMAN RIGHT OUT OF OFFICE AND PUT THE GREAT ONE IN . UNLESS STEVIE Y WANTED TO RETIRE ( WHICH I HOPE HE NEVER DOES) THEN I WOULD PUT HIM AS COMMISIONER!

IT DOESNT RAISE MUCH HOPE FOR THIS FINISHING UP ON THIS LOCKOUT SEASON ; BUT I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. IF I DONT SEE THEM RIGHT NOW ; I KNOW ILL SEE THEM AGAIN LATER.

AS FAR AS THIS BUSINESS OF LOCKOUT GOES WE AS LADY WINGS FANS NEED TO GET INVOLVED WITH THIS THING SOME HOW AND GET THESE GAMES GOING.

OR ALL OF US FANS OUT THERE AS A WHOLE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE NEITHER SIDE IS DOING ANYTHING.

I CAN HEAD THE WHOLE THING UP IF THATS WHAT YOU ALL WANT. I JUST WANT MY WINGS BACK AND MY ONCE A MONTH TICKETS BACK AND MY OLD SEAT I SIT IN AT THE AWESOMEST SPORTS CENTER IN THE WORLD. (JLA) (SMILE) ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM SICK OF THIS LOCKOUT AND IT MUST END SOON! LETS TAKE A VOTE ALL THAT ARE IN FAVOR SAY (I!)

I !

P.s. I THINK HE(STEVIE) WOULD BE A LITTLE PARTIAL TO DETROIT WINNING STANLEY THOUGH biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Count me in on this one! I miss my guys so much - especially Pasha! Come back to me, Pasha! And soon!

Posted Image

#5338 Muse

Muse

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:54 PM

I heard Chelios on a local talk radio station Friday morning. He said that he believes we'll see hockey this season. He's one of the people on the Wings who will say exactly what he thinks, not what the NHLPA says he's supposed to say (in fact, he made some comments about the state of hockey that he preceded with "I know Bob (Goodenow) is going to be mad at me for saying this").

If Cheli is optimistic, then we should be, too. He didn't even say 50/50 chance. He said he believed we'll see hockey this season. AND he also said hockey players have stepped up their workout & practice routines, as they believe they can be back on the ice with just one week of training camp. "You have most of the same players on each team - there isn't a lot you need to do in camp." (paraphrased)

That made me more optimistic.

#5339 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:55 PM

Every time I get my hopes up, they get shot down, and it's that much longer til I see my Pasha again. I've almost given up hope of seeing him again, and it's breaking my heart...

I wish they would just get it over with and let us get back to what we love...watching our guys!
Posted Image

#5340 Muse

Muse

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:58 PM

Maybe a different approach is best - perhaps we should be posting a bunch of pictures (even if they're old) like you ladies do during the season. Maybe it'll get some karma flowing.

I'm just a "glass half full, and lets get some cookies & enjoy our milk!" kind of person.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users