• Please log in to reply
20653 replies to this topic

#5921 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 01:00 PM

I have to say, out of all the guys I met at camp, and there were a lot of nice ones, Manny had to be the sweetest, kindest and most down-to-earth person I met. I want to go back next year, and he and Pasha are the two I want my picture with...especially Pasha... wub.gif

There's a good reason Pasha and Manny are my two favorite players...I cannot imagine two more sweet, kind, sincere and honest fellows in this game. God bless them both.
Posted Image

#5922 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 01:14 PM

Triple post? Christ I can be such an idiot!

Let's see if it will let me post this picture I got sent to me...

Attached Files

Edited by Kira, 24 September 2005 - 06:28 PM.

Posted Image

#5923 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 01:24 PM

By the way, I didn't tell you what came in the mail the other day...I got a registered letter in the mail...so I called the Post office to find out what it was...she said, "it's from another country...it's from Russia."

RUSSIA?!?!??!?!?!

Turned out to be a Moscow Dynamo hockey card of Pasha! It's cool! Can't read a word of it but so what?

Edited by Kira, 24 September 2005 - 06:08 PM.

Posted Image

#5924 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:54 PM

lol Triple post Pat!! tongue.gif

I dont think I'm alone on this. Pat, you're probably with me. I had to hold back from running my fingers through his hair. Just look at it! Could he be any cuter? As we hugged (yes, I loooove saying that) I kind of touched the hair on the back of his head and it was soooo soft. *sigh*

You cant have him Katie, he's mine!! ph34r.gif lukevader.gif
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#5925 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ September 20, 2005 - 04:11PM)
Oh now we know tinas back yowza.gif thumbup.gif had to come back to see the captain i see... wink.gif

it looks as if the ones that got to go to the wings training camp had an equally awesome time.. darn my l uck ... college schedule had me stuck here mad.gif i wanted to see the guys too... Thanks for the pictures though.. makes me feel a lil' better knowing that the guys are coming back... blush.gif

Yup, I haven't forgotten about any of you girls biggrin.gif

#5926 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (brit_1102 @ September 24, 2005 - 05:54PM)
lol Triple post Pat!! tongue.gif

I dont think I'm alone on this. Pat, you're probably with me. I had to hold back from running my fingers through his hair. Just look at it! Could he be any cuter? As we hugged (yes, I loooove saying that) I kind of touched the hair on the back of his head and it was soooo soft. *sigh*

You cant have him Katie, he's mine!! ph34r.gif lukevader.gif

What?!? You got to hug him?! I wanna hug him!!! crybaby.gif crybaby.gif

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#5927 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

I didn't hug him but I had an arm around him...he's definitely cuddly! biggrin.gif
Posted Image

#5928 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (wingsgirl001 @ September 25, 2005 - 10:12PM)
lol Triple post Pat!!  tongue.gif

You cant have him Katie, he's mine!!  ph34r.gif  lukevader.gif

Yeah, I hugged him! I was so nervous though. I was just like "I'm such a huge fan of yours Manny. You're my all time favorite goalie, and I really hope you get to start a lot this year." And he looked up from signing my stuff and smiled this huge smile (whilst blowing his long hair out of his face aww) and said thanks. Then I was like "It would mean so much to me if I could give you a hug. Can I?" And he was like "Sure, no problem at all." And he gave me the sweetest hug and like didnt let go for a few seconds. It was an 'aww' moment lol Then I kind of squeeked a thank you and he said no problem again. Then this lady down the line was like "Can I get a kiss?" He just laughed and kept moving.

He was such a nice guy though!!
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#5929 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (Crazy For The Captain @ September 25, 2005 - 02:26PM)
QUOTE (shanny14 @ September 20, 2005 - 04:11PM)
Oh now we know tinas back yowza.gif  thumbup.gif had to come back to see the captain i see... wink.gif

it looks as if the ones that got to go to the wings training camp had an equally awesome time.. darn my l uck ... college schedule had me stuck here mad.gif i wanted to see the guys too... Thanks for the pictures though.. makes me feel a lil' better knowing that the guys are coming back... blush.gif

Yup, I haven't forgotten about any of you girls biggrin.gif

im so glad. im not here as much as i used to be ohmy.gif and i hate it sad.gif

#5930 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (brit_1102 @ September 26, 2005 - 04:15PM)
QUOTE (wingsgirl001 @ September 25, 2005 - 10:12PM)
lol Triple post Pat!!  tongue.gif

You cant have him Katie, he's mine!!  ph34r.gif  lukevader.gif

Yeah, I hugged him! I was so nervous though. I was just like "I'm such a huge fan of yours Manny. You're my all time favorite goalie, and I really hope you get to start a lot this year." And he looked up from signing my stuff and smiled this huge smile (whilst blowing his long hair out of his face aww) and said thanks. Then I was like "It would mean so much to me if I could give you a hug. Can I?" And he was like "Sure, no problem at all." And he gave me the sweetest hug and like didnt let go for a few seconds. It was an 'aww' moment lol Then I kind of squeeked a thank you and he said no problem again. Then this lady down the line was like "Can I get a kiss?" He just laughed and kept moving.

He was such a nice guy though!!

Omg. That is like the sweetest thing ever! wub.gif

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#5931 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:10 PM

We are falling down on the job here, kids...we gotta come up with some new pics or something...
Posted Image

#5932 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:21 AM

Just a few more days and hopefully we'll have tons!!

Pat, Pavel got a goal last night, assisted by Jason!! If that isnt a good omen, I dont know what is!

Oh, and I was wondering something Pat. There are some clips on a CD you sent me a little while back. They're of the rookie dinner, and there are a few of Jason and Sean Avery in their hotel room. What are those from? The Season maybe? If so, I would love it if you could send me the whole thing (if you have it)! Thanks!! biggrin.gif
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#5933 CelticWing34

CelticWing34

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Kira @ October 2, 2005 - 12:10AM)
We are falling down on the job here, kids...we gotta come up with some new pics or something...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
B! E! L! L! I! S! S! I! M! O! What does that spell? Bellissimo! And what does it mean? Sooo beautiful!

user posted image

#5934 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (brit_1102 @ October 2, 2005 - 10:21AM)

Pat, Pavel got a goal last night, assisted by Jason!! If that isnt a good omen, I dont know what is!

Oh, and I was wondering something Pat. There are some clips on a CD you sent me a little while back. They're of the rookie dinner, and there are a few of Jason and Sean Avery in their hotel room. What are those from? The Season maybe? If so, I would love it if you could send me the whole thing (if you have it)! Thanks!! biggrin.gif

I do have a copy of it, and I'll be more than happy to make a copy and send it off to you...

I saw that it was Pasha and Jason teaming up...I recorded the little blip off the DSR and I will throw it on the back side of The Season if you wish.

Celtic, nice pics - especially the one of Manny!
Posted Image

#5935 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ October 2, 2005 - 04:01PM)

Oh, and I was wondering something Pat. There are some clips on a CD you sent me a little while back. They're of the rookie dinner, and there are a few of Jason and Sean Avery in their hotel room. What are those from? The Season maybe? If so, I would love it if you could send me the whole thing (if you have it)! Thanks!!  biggrin.gif

I do have a copy of it, and I'll be more than happy to make a copy and send it off to you...

I saw that it was Pasha and Jason teaming up...I recorded the little blip off the DSR and I will throw it on the back side of The Season if you wish.

You didn't happen to get the interview they did with Jason after the first period of a game a week or so ago did you? If you have it, throw that on there too!

Once again Pat, you are the BEST! Thanks!!

Celtic- I'm diggin the Manny pic. I will never get over how cute he is!!

Edited by brit_1102, 02 October 2005 - 03:48 PM.

IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#5936 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:35 PM

Awwwww!!!! Thanks for the Manny pic Celtic. biggrin.gif wub.gif

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#5937 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (brit_1102 @ October 2, 2005 - 03:47PM)
QUOTE (Kira @ October 2, 2005 - 04:01PM)

Oh, and I was wondering something Pat. There are some clips on a CD you sent me a little while back. They're of the rookie dinner, and there are a few of Jason and Sean Avery in their hotel room. What are those from? The Season maybe? If so, I would love it if you could send me the whole thing (if you have it)! Thanks!!  biggrin.gif

You didn't happen to get the interview they did with Jason after the first period of a game a week or so ago did you? If you have it, throw that on there too!

Once again Pat, you are the BEST! Thanks!!

Celtic- I'm diggin the Manny pic. I will never get over how cute he is!!

I don't know if I got the Jason interview or not, I'll have to look and see. But the disk of The Season is copied...so who knows what else I will find?

I cannot wait til Wednesday night!

Let's face it, it's consensus that Manny is a doll!
Posted Image

#5938 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:44 PM

Hey Brit - we made the Red Wings Season Preview! yowza.gif

Look at the very end when they are up in TC and you and Brandy and I are in the picture...though we are far enough back that no one can see our faces...it's us though. How cool is that?

Posted Image

#5939 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ October 3, 2005 - 09:44PM)
Hey Brit - we made the Red Wings Season Preview! yowza.gif

Look at the very end when they are up in TC and you and Brandy and I are in the picture...though we are far enough back that no one can see our faces...it's us though. How cool is that?

I missed it! They'll show it again though, right?

Thats funny that we're on there!

Cant wait for tonight guys! It's finally time! yowza.gif
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#5940 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:14 PM

LOL

That's awesome Kira!