• Please log in to reply
20657 replies to this topic

#9041 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:31 PM

Brilliant!! I have the bag, I just have to bake the cookies for bait and I'll be all set for the game tonight. If I can set up close enough to the locker room, it just might work!

Kira I think Loki is a good fit. But now you can't fault the dog if he develops a knack for mischief smile.gif
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#9042 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE(PenaltyShot 96 @ December 7, 2007 - 02:31PM) View Post

Brilliant!! I have the bag, I just have to bake the cookies for bait and I'll be all set for the game tonight. If I can set up close enough to the locker room, it just might work!

did you get him!? tongue.gif

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#9043 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:26 PM

Hey guys I just got back from Drapes and Cheli!!!!!! It was so sick! yowza.gif

We were waiting out side for an hour and a half. When we finaly got up there I had my hat and Draper pocket schedule. Cheli was 1st and Draper was obivously second. Cheli's like "Hi, how are you?" I just said "Good how are you?' He said "Good" I really wanted to say more to him, but I was totaly star-struck. He looked so hot. I don't care if he's 30 years older, than me he looked somkin'! Drapes was a total sweetheart I don't know how, but he was.

So, I go over to him and he says the same thing. Except I said "Good, how's your knee?" I know creative right? Anyway he's says "Um it's feeling better." I'm like "Good" AHHHHh I am so happy. I felt like a retard though. He signs the schedule and I have the hat in my hand and then I'm like idea2.gif "DUH have friggin' Draper sign your hat". So I gave him my hat and I'm l said "Oh, it might be a good idea for you to sign that too" blush.gif Wow could I have made a bigger fool out of myself?

Did it really sound as embarrassing as it seemed?

Edited by wingnut40, 08 December 2007 - 04:30 PM.

Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#9044 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

No...come on, it's no big deal. How do you think I felt the first time I saw Pasha? I almost froze up and thought I sounded like an idiot but he made me feel relaxed so it was cool.

Congrats for being able to see them!

PS96, Loki is a little corker, but I think he's gonna be just fine. I expect a little mischief out of a puppy, but he learns fast so that's good.
Posted Image

#9045 RedWingsFever

RedWingsFever

Prospect

• Restricted
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:59 PM

I wonder which Red Wing has the biggest c*ck?

#9046 zata40

zata40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE(RedWingsFever @ December 8, 2007 - 09:59PM) View Post

I wonder which Red Wing has the biggest c*ck?

can you say that here? blink.gif

Posted Image

#9047 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE(wingnut22 @ December 8, 2007 - 01:56AM) View Post

did you get him!? tongue.gif

No, we got there late and the scalper sold us fake tickets!! crazy.gif Security was talking about sending us to jail, but the nicest security ever saw that we were just a couple of college kids who got screwed over and gave us standing tickets free of charge. We were standing above the section where Mo Cheese danced and when he came back up I was trying to take a cell phone picture, but he waved me over and I got a picture with Mo Cheese smile.gif And at the start of the third some Wild fans left and gave us their tickets and the Wings dominated so the night was a total turnaround from worst to best haha.

So I didn't get close enough to bag Huds, but I was talking about him with a guy I was standing next to and I busted out with "Yeah, Hudler is pretty much a Little Ball of Awesome" and the guy was like "Yeah, right on!" laugh.gif

#9048 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 01:24 AM

Here's the semi-official-but-can-be-edited flow chart for whipped cream dibsing. I used screen names to avoid confusion, and I have added Paul Kariya for my little sister, sjbwing, who lurks here.

An asterisk by a person's name indicates that the person has the player's name and/or number in her (or his) name, avatar or sig. I included only people who have participated in the part of the conversation about the whipped creaming.

Zata40, I have to apologize. Due to a slow internet connection, I have to use an accelerator, which means that I can't see pics clearly, and can't make out who is in your sig. Please feel free to dibs any/all of them, and I'll add you.
Redwinglady87, if you want Crosby, he's yours as there is no 87 on the Wings at this time.

The order listed does not translate directly into the order in which the players are dibsed. That will have to be determined by each player's fans. I'll just say "Play nice and share." Beyond that, I'm staying out of it.

Current Wings:
Hank: *HenrikRules40, naranja, Brit_1102, *Wingnut40, *Zata40.

Lids: *55fan, Brit_1102, *Wingnut40.

Kronwall: *55fan, naranja, Brit_1102.

Flip: naranja, Brit_1102.

Homer: *PenaltyShot96, ChelisChick, Wingnut22, 55fan.

Brett: PenaltyShot96, *Wingnut22, Amberlynn25, Brit_1102.

Hudler: PenatlyShot96.

Matt: Amberlynn25.

Lilja: Amberlynn25, Brit_1102, Wingnut40.

Ozzie, *Brit_1102, *Zata40, 55fan.

Datsyuk: *Kira, TCfan1340.

Dom: *puckloo39, *naranja.

Cheli: *ChelisChick, *Wingnut22.

Malts: *Wingnut22, PenaltyShot96, 55fan.

Sammy: 55fan.

Former Wings:
Luc: 55fan.

Igor: 55fan, ChelisChick.

Stevie: Wingnut40.

Manny: PenaltyShot96.

Fischer: *Amberlynn25, Kira.

Vladdy: *55fan.

Mac: 55fan, *Amberlynn25.

NonWings:
Henrik and Joel Lundqvist: naranja.

Paul Kariya: sjbwing.

Please let me know if there are any corrections/additions needed.

Edited to fix a boo-boo- sorry Wingnut22.

Edited by 55fan, 09 December 2007 - 06:02 AM.

#9049 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE(PenaltyShot 96 @ December 9, 2007 - 12:20AM) View Post

No, we got there late and the scalper sold us fake tickets!! crazy.gif Security was talking about sending us to jail, but the nicest security ever saw that we were just a couple of college kids who got screwed over and gave us standing tickets free of charge. We were standing above the section where Mo Cheese danced and when he came back up I was trying to take a cell phone picture, but he waved me over and I got a picture with Mo Cheese smile.gif And at the start of the third some Wild fans left and gave us their tickets and the Wings dominated so the night was a total turnaround from worst to best haha.

So I didn't get close enough to bag Huds, but I was talking about him with a guy I was standing next to and I busted out with "Yeah, Hudler is pretty much a Little Ball of Awesome" and the guy was like "Yeah, right on!"

haha the little ball of awesome!! yay!!!! that sucks about the fake tickets though. thats horrible sad.gif but good that it all turned around for you!!

QUOTE(55fan @ December 9, 2007 - 01:24AM) View Post

An asterisk by a person's name indicates that the person has the player's name and/or number in her (or his) name, avatar or sig. I included only people who have participated in the part of the conversation about the whipped creaming.
Homer: *PenaltyShot96, ChelisChick, *Wingnut22, 55fan.

Brett: PenaltyShot96, *Wingnut22, Amberlynn25, Brit_1102.

Cheli: *ChelisChick, *Wingnut22.

Malts: *Wingnut22, PenaltyShot96, 55fan.

sad.gif I have to share Brett wink.gif lol. I dont remember ever calling Cheli, although I might have. But I dont want to fight with ChelisChick!!! haha. Also all mine have astrisks by them, and I only have Bretts number and hes in my sig, then malts in my avatar?

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#9050 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE(wingnut22 @ December 9, 2007 - 12:38AM) View Post

sad.gif I have to share Brett wink.gif lol. I dont remember ever calling Cheli, although I might have. But I dont want to fight with ChelisChick!!! haha. Also all mine have astrisks by them, and I only have Bretts number and hes in my sig, then malts in my avatar?

I believe that is Malts in your avatar. Of course, with my connection (see original post) I may have mistaken him. Look closely at your sig. You do mention Cheli in a roundabout way. I was very literal. As far as Homer goes, my mistake; I thought you had 96 in your cussing, but it was a %, which looks a bit like a 96. Sorry about that. Perhaps you could volunteer to be ChelisChick's assistant and run out for more whipped cream and cherries and run the jacuzzi for her? You just might pick up some tips for all the other men you have waiting. Or you can opt out. Let me know if you want to be removed from any of them or if you want to add more.

Edited by 55fan, 09 December 2007 - 06:01 AM.

#9051 amberlynn25

amberlynn25

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE(wingnut22 @ December 9, 2007 - 01:38AM) View Post

haha the little ball of awesome!! yay!!!! that sucks about the fake tickets though. thats horrible sad.gif but good that it all turned around for you!!

lol the more the merrier. wow ok that was way perverted.
I get up every day, and I live. Everybody says you should live to the fullest, but what is it? No one knows until you come so close that you're not worried about anything else but being alive."~ Jiri Fischer
my heart belongs to a canadian!

#9052 zata40

zata40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE(55fan @ December 9, 2007 - 01:24AM) View Post

Zata40, I have to apologize. Due to a slow internet connection, I have to use an accelerator, which means that I can't see pics clearly, and can't make out who is in your sig. Please feel free to dibs any/all of them, and I'll add you.

you got the hank part right, but can i also have dibs on Hudler and steve. smile.gif And you can take me off the ozzie list, i'll let Brit_1102, and 55fan have him.
and dont worry about the sig, but if you wanted to know it have every wing on it.

Posted Image

#9053 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE(55fan @ December 9, 2007 - 04:57AM) View Post

I believe that is Malts in your avatar. Of course, with my connection (see original post) I may have mistaken him. Look closely at your sig. You do mention Cheli in a roundabout way. I was very literal. As far as Homer goes, my mistake; I thought you had 96 in your cussing, but it was a %, which looks a bit like a 96. Sorry about that. Perhaps you could volunteer to be ChelisChick's assistant and run out for more whipped cream and cherries and run the jacuzzi for her? You just might pick up some tips for all the other men you have waiting. Or you can opt out. Let me know if you want to be removed from any of them or if you want to add more.

That sounds like a plan. Yes, you may fetch us more maraschino cherries and make sure the jacuzzi is up to temp before Mr. Chelios plants his sugarbuns in it. laugh.gif

#9054 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:47 PM

Wow nice list 55fan! That must have taken a while to go back through all the posts.
I don't want to be too greedy, but I'd like Flip also because he is close to my age haha. So if we're doing this properly, how does this work now - do we share, have a draw, or leave it to a good old foot race? hehe.gif

#9055 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 01:49 PM

I'm taking notes and will add an update later. It would just take up too much space to do it all the time. Keep those requests coming!

Zata40, I remember your sig now. I've seen it at my parents' house when I have internet access faster than 24kbs (on a good day). It is very cool.

As to PS96's query about how we settle this. Only one rule: no bloodshed.

Edited by 55fan, 09 December 2007 - 01:51 PM.

#9056 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE(55fan @ December 9, 2007 - 05:57AM) View Post

I didnt even remember I had Cheli in my signature. haha. only to be fair that would be Izzy24 talking about loving him laugh.gif bu I can assist, as long as it does not interfere with my time with Brett!! haha. I can be taken off the Homer list (love him but I dont want too many guys haha) and can I add an ex wing? in Mr. Jason Williams?

QUOTE(ChelisChick @ December 9, 2007 - 12:13PM) View Post

That sounds like a plan. Yes, you may fetch us more maraschino cherries and make sure the jacuzzi is up to temp before Mr. Chelios plants his sugarbuns in it. laugh.gif

hahahaha tongue.gif

Posted Image

#9057 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:17 PM

Hey, let me know when you want the whipped cream. I have a discount card for Gordon Foods and we can buy it in bulk! laugh.gif
Posted Image

#9058 naranja

naranja

Rookie

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE(Kira @ December 9, 2007 - 03:17PM) View Post

Hey, let me know when you want the whipped cream. I have a discount card for Gordon Foods and we can buy it in bulk! laugh.gif

The more whipped cream the better. laugh.gif

Some nice pics from Friday's game:

IPB Image
Swedish group hug

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
laugh.gif It still makes me laugh.

IPB Image

IPB Image
laugh.gif Huddles looks so cute.

"Dominik wanted to give the team room to have money under the salary cap. Let's face it, he's a $5 million-a-year goalie. We all know that. But I managed to talk them down to $2 million. It was a unique negotiation." Ritch Winter (Dom's agent)

#9059 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE(Kira @ December 9, 2007 - 03:17PM) View Post

yes!!! haha

Huddles looks so cute in that picture! haha

Posted Image

#9060 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE(naranja @ December 9, 2007 - 06:59PM) View Post

The more whipped cream the better. laugh.gif
Some nice pics from Friday's game:

Nan, those pics from Friday are awesome! Look at the fans cheering for Dom. And Hudler's adorable. Love the one of Hank with Homer, leaning on the boards, too. They look like they're having fun. That's what it's all about.

OK, I posted this in another thread where they are comparing Wings to celebrities. Am I the only one who thinks Dom looks like Daniel Craig? I love them both, so maybe my eyeballs are biased. biggrin.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users