• Please log in to reply
20648 replies to this topic

#81 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 December 2002 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ December 9, 2002 - 07:24PM)
No my dear, that is what I wear a bib for...LMFAO

LMAO...I bet your computer is covered in plastic, isn't it? I can see it now, Hot4Stevie in front of her plastic-covered computer with her bib on. Priceless. laugh.gif
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#82 Ctr022501

Ctr022501

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 10 December 2002 - 12:51 AM

i might be going out on a limb here but i take it you two talk outside of this board?!? biggrin.gif
Fisch-I-Riffic ©Copyrighted By Nicky, Lauren and Katie. Any use of this phrase w/o our permission will be punished©

#83 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 10 December 2002 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Ctr022501 @ December 10, 2002 - 06:51AM)
i might be going out on a limb here but i take it you two talk outside of this board?!?  biggrin.gif

Yes CTR, when we aren't on here we are out stalking the players..lmfao laugh.gif

#84 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 December 2002 - 11:50 PM

Yes CTR, when we aren't on here we are out stalking the players..lmfao  

OMG!! SSHHHHH!!!! Don't broadcast our plans!! You're just telling our business to everybody...I mean, no we don't stalk the players, not at all. wink.gif But yeah, Hot4Stevie and I talk outside of this board. biggrin.gif The two of us have kinda taken over this post, eh?
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

#85 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 December 2002 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ December 11, 2002 - 05:50AM)
Yes CTR, when we aren't on here we are out stalking the players..lmfao  

OMG!! SSHHHHH!!!! Don't broadcast our plans!! You're just telling our business to everybody...I mean, no we don't stalk the players, not at all. wink.gif But yeah, Hot4Stevie and I talk outside of this board. biggrin.gif The two of us have kinda taken over this post, eh?

I forgot..isn't this post supposed to be about who is the hottest looking Red Wing?? Oh yeah, Steve is... laugh.gif

#86 Guest_4leafclover (Guest)

Guest_4leafclover (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2002 - 04:02 PM

I still can't believe no one else thinks Malts is the hottest...he sure is to me! Haha..I need a bib when I see those gorgeous eyes, let alone that smile that could light up a hockey arena. I also think Drapes is kind of a cutie.biggrin.gif

#87 wingedwheelfan

wingedwheelfan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 11 December 2002 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (4leafclover @ December 11, 2002 - 02:02PM)
I also think Drapes is kind of a cutie.biggrin.gif

It's a male perspective, so it may not matter on this subject- but I think Draper looks like a Neanderthal. Something about the way his jaw protrudes out of his face.

But he is a solid contributor for the Wings, and that's why I like him.

I fear cuttlefish.

#88 Guest_AVERYBABY#42 (Guest)

Guest_AVERYBABY#42 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2002 - 05:26 PM

I think that maltbys hot 4leafclover but i think that sean avery is thee hottest of all the wings how could you not think hes hot?well mabee if your a guy i'd understand. But when i see avery smile it feels like i melt!!!!

#89 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 December 2002 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (wingedwheelfan @ December 11, 2002 - 11:25PM)

It's a male perspective, so it may not matter on this subject- but I think Draper looks like a Neanderthal. Something about the way his jaw protrudes out of his face.

I agree with you 100%. He reminds me of Homer Simpson, and The Planet Of The Apes...LOL laugh.gif

I used to hear alot from the ladies that they thought Shanny was a hottie. Maybe the idea of him having kids now turns them off. huh.gif

#90 Guest_http://takeoff.to/redwings (Guest)

Guest_http://takeoff.to/redwings (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2002 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (toby91_ca @ December 1, 2002 - 04:53PM)
QUOTE (Ctr022501 @ December 1, 2002 - 01:33PM)
QUOTE (Aki @ December 1, 2002 - 02:44AM)
i can't believe nobody voted for Jiri fischer. i thought some people said that he is hot...

well sense a couple of us didnt vote thats prolley why!

I've got a question, I'm not being a typo police, but I have to ask because I see this mistake ALL the time, so it's not an isolated incident. Maybe people in the US use a different word, but I highly doubt it. Anyway, why do you use the word "sense" instead of "since"???

Well it's not the U.S. because I wonder that myself blink.gif

#91 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ December 11, 2002 - 07:04PM)
QUOTE (wingedwheelfan @ December 11, 2002 - 11:25PM)

I agree with you 100%. He reminds me of Homer Simpson, and The Planet Of The Apes...LOL laugh.gif

I used to hear alot from the ladies that they thought Shanny was a hottie. Maybe the idea of him having kids now turns them off. huh.gif

Homer Simpson? What? Not to me. Draper kinda reminds me of this guy who used to play hockey for the minor league team I follow. Except this guy had a shaved head (he did have red hair like Draper, and his nickname was Rooster) and he looked a lot meaner than Draper does.

Shanny's still a good lookin man, kids or no.

#92 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 December 2002 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ December 12, 2002 - 06:11AM)

Yes you are right, it's not like he had to deliver the babies himself. laugh.gif

Don't know if you saw him on Regis and Kelly with the cup this summer, but he looked really nice; all decked out in black. wink.gif

#93 DetroitNativePride

DetroitNativePride

!sziasztok!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 14 December 2002 - 10:27 PM

If we're talking about who Draper looks like, it's got to be Chuck Norris from Walker Texas Ranger...especially during the playoffs.

hungarians are crazy
nem baj

#94 Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)

Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2002 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ December 14, 2002 - 09:32PM)
QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ December 12, 2002 - 06:11AM)

Yes you are right, it's not like he had to deliver the babies himself. laugh.gif

Don't know if you saw him on Regis and Kelly with the cup this summer, but he looked really nice; all decked out in black. wink.gif

I did see him on it. He did look good. And I woke up extra early for that!

#95 Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)

Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2002 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (DetroitNativePride @ December 14, 2002 - 10:27PM)
If we're talking about who Draper looks like, it's got to be Chuck Norris from Walker Texas Ranger...especially during the playoffs.

He does, look like Chuck, esp. during the playoffs! But he still is pretty hot! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

#96 ILuvMaltby18

ILuvMaltby18

I do not like them in a house, I do not like them with a mouse

• PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 15 December 2002 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (4leafclover @ December 11, 2002 - 04:02PM)
I still can't believe no one else thinks Malts is the hottest...he sure is to me!  Haha..I need a bib when I see those gorgeous eyes, let alone that smile that could light up a hockey arena.  I also think Drapes is kind of a cutie.biggrin.gif

I definately think Kirk Maltby is the hottest...he was at Hockeytown Authentics signing autographs last Tuesday. I stood in line for an hour with my 5 year old son, and an employee came out and said he was just going to finish up those with armbands (i didnt have one, of course) and that was it, because he was sick, so we never got to meet him. sad.gif

#97 Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)

Guest_lidstrom#5 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2002 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (ILuvMaltby18 @ December 15, 2002 - 01:36PM)
QUOTE (4leafclover @ December 11, 2002 - 04:02PM)
I still can't believe no one else thinks Malts is the hottest...he sure is to me!  Haha..I need a bib when I see those gorgeous eyes, let alone that smile that could light up a hockey arena.  I also think Drapes is kind of a cutie.biggrin.gif

I definately think Kirk Maltby is the hottest...he was at Hockeytown Authentics signing autographs last Tuesday. I stood in line for an hour with my 5 year old son, and an employee came out and said he was just going to finish up those with armbands (i didnt have one, of course) and that was it, because he was sick, so we never got to meet him. sad.gif

Thats so sad! Standing in line for that long. That sucks!

#98 SFedorovFan

SFedorovFan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 15 December 2002 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ December 14, 2002 - 07:32PM)

You sure have a thing for those guys in black don't you! smile.gif

* Takes long look at picture, you know which one!* biggrin.gif
"...but Sergei's Sergei sometimes. Doesn't think."
Manny on Sergei

High Sticking, tripping, slashing. spearing, 3 game supension, charging, hooking, 2 minute minor, fighting, game misconduct, 5 minute major, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing
ANYTHING else is Figure Skating!

#99 Guest_4leafclover (Guest)

Guest_4leafclover (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2002 - 08:43 PM

Malts was sick that day? The poor sweetie...I've been sick too...with the stomach flu!

#100 ILuvMaltby18

ILuvMaltby18

I do not like them in a house, I do not like them with a mouse

• PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (4leafclover @ December 15, 2002 - 08:43PM)
Malts was sick that day?  The poor sweetie...I've been sick too...with the stomach flu!

yeah...he was not in practice that next day either (wednesday) from what I read. Kind of disappointing, but hey, it happens. Oh well..maybe some other time!
We did run into the Troy Sports Center afterwards and saw Cujo there with his little boy, he was walking in to watch one of the games, so we didn't meet him or anything, but still kinda cool cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users