#11601 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ May 21, 2008 - 11:13PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loo, I have pressies for you too!!!!
Like I said before, you probably have all of them, but we can never have too much of our Sexy Czech!!! Try saying THAT 10 times fast!!! biggrin.gif

My fave in this bunch. I don't want to hear anyone say that Dom and Ozzie aren't friends! This was taken after the game 5 loss. You can tell who the strong one is.

Look at that expression. I am so happy Dom and Ozzie had these two seasons together, and hope they always remain friends.

My goalie... wub.gif

He's awesome, always has been and always will be, the best. He's been so patient and brave this season. I couldn't possibly be more proud of him. Thanks, Kristi. angel.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#11602 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:33 PM

Anytime sweetie!
All these pics represent me sittin up entirely too late going through the DetNews online galleries. I don't know if I'm dedicated or insane! tongue.gif

#11603 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ May 21, 2008 - 11:33PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anytime sweetie!
All these pics represent me sittin up entirely too late going through the DetNews online galleries. I don't know if I'm dedicated or insane! tongue.gif

it makes you a wonderful friend. wub.gif You made me smile. I have accepted that Dom is done, but he's certainly not forgotten or unappreciated here in Hot Wings. thumbup.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#11604 tiff_luvs_homer

tiff_luvs_homer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ May 21, 2008 - 11:50PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And my personal favorite: Pasha dragging Homer across the ice!

too cute smile.gif

Thank you TeeMan for the awesome sig!

"I'm a bad skater, you know but I don't need this $hit" - Tomas Holmstrom

#11605 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:46 PM

Dom is 50% of the reason we are sitting where we are now. Ozzie is the other 50%. I'm just so fortunate that I got to see him play in Nashville. Even if he does retire, I can look back and say I actually saw the Dominator in perfect form. Not many people can say that.

#11606 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ May 21, 2008 - 11:46PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dom is 50% of the reason we are sitting where we are now. Ozzie is the other 50%. I'm just so fortunate that I got to see him play in Nashville. Even if he does retire, I can look back and say I actually saw the Dominator in perfect form. Not many people can say that.

I totally agree, and hope everyone remembers that when this season is over. I always wanted to see him be The Dominator, but while he almost always won when I got to see him, I never got to see him be spectacular... just great. I did get to see Dom's 3-0 Jan. 5th shut out of the Dallas Stars this year, in person. That was the game where I yelled his name during pregame warmups and he smiled at me. It made it all the more special to see Dom and his team click and leave the Stars wondering what to do. Unforgettable, for me.

Too bad he won't get another chance to play, but I guess it could have ended on a worse note, right? This is not what he had in mind, but I am sure being with the guys and being glad for Ozzie makes it easier.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#11607 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:10 AM

The great thing about this team is while all the so-called "fans" are picking sides and saying "So-and-so is better," the group of men in the locker room play as a team. They don't pick sides. When one person plays well, they all play well. When one falls short, they all do. It's called a team for a reason.

Not since 2002 have I seen a group of guys that are this close. They genuinely like each other, on and off the ice, and it shows. No matter what the yahoo's on here say, Dom is loved by those that matter most. The folks on here would do well to remember that. When they bash on Dom, they are talking about a brother to those other 20 guys in the dressing room. and I wouldn't want those guys mad at me. wink.gif

#11608 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:52 AM

Perhaps the only ugly pic of Henrik Zetterberg in existence.

#11609 katiephd

katiephd

Rookie

• Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (puckloo39 @ May 21, 2008 - 09:51PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how fun was that? I can't wait for the next series win, and THAT video. hehe.gif

Is it just me, or does Stewie have a little bit of a Brad Pitt thing going on? I loved it when Babs went to shake Huddie's hand, and he quickly stood up, respectfully, for his coach. What a sweetie. Please, don't trade Rex away. He's ours... unsure.gif

The Lilja face is priceless. yowza.gif

Definitely cannot wait either. I see lots & lots of shaving cream & champagne...

And it's not just you. Stuart definitely does have a bit of Brad Pitt thing going on, especially with the beard. I never thought of myself as a girl who likes beards, but this playoff run is making me think again.

I also noticed that about Hudler. Adorable it was. Although it happens after every season, I'd rather not think about them trading anyone away.
Babcock: Nice to win, eh?

#11610 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:09 AM

Before I go to bed, I will leave you all with total perfection. Mr. Chris Chelios

#11611 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (katiephd @ May 22, 2008 - 12:57AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Definitely cannot wait either. I see lots & lots of shaving cream & champagne...

And it's not just you. Stuart definitely does have a bit of Brad Pitt thing going on, especially with the beard. I never thought of myself as a girl who likes beards, but this playoff run is making me think again.

I also noticed that about Hudler. Adorable it was. Although it happens after every season, I'd rather not think about them trading anyone away.

I know what you mean. They are ALL mine and no one else can have them (as in other teams). So hard when one of them leaves... but let's hope that doesn't happen. unsure.gif

Stewie, yep... the facial hair works for him.

Cheli. Oh, my... he can never retire. What will we look at, Kristi? They don't make them like that anymore, or at all, aside from Cheli himself.

Hank. Buy a new tooth, hun. You're right, that has to be the only un-hot pic of Zata ever taken. hockeysmile.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#11612 jmgriffith

jmgriffith

Fil Fan!

• 44 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:29 AM

Does anyone know if they training camp tickets are sold out or if they will open up more dates for ticket sales or what they've done in the past? I wasn't able to get anyone up to TC for tickets, but I can get someone there if they open up ticket sales again. YIKES! I don't want to miss out! Thanks...
~Michelle~

Thank you TeeMan

#11613 katiephd

katiephd

Rookie

• Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:52 AM

I'm not sure if this pic has been posted before, as it's from 2005, but I just came across it for the first time this morning.

Hello, Captain. wub.gif
Babcock: Nice to win, eh?

#11614 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (katiephd @ May 22, 2008 - 12:52PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if this pic has been posted before, as it's from 2005, but I just came across it for the first time this morning.

Hello, Captain. wub.gif

Hollllyyy........*thud* Thank you for that!! yowza.gif
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#11615 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (katiephd @ May 22, 2008 - 11:52AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello, Captain. wub.gif

good golly, that's not fair to the rest of the men on Earth. Humma!!

What do you think people think, who know nothing about hockey, and see him? I feel sorry for them, first of all. I guess people just think Nick is hunk. Perry-odd. wow... blink.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#11616 jmgriffith

jmgriffith

Fil Fan!

• 44 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (katiephd @ May 22, 2008 - 11:52AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello, Captain. wub.gif

Now THAT is perfection! Yummy.

~Michelle~

Thank you TeeMan

#11617 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:16 PM

Oh my...........

How am I supposed to go back to work after seeing that???

Jeeeeezus that man is fine.

#11618 LadyWildcat

LadyWildcat

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (katiephd @ May 22, 2008 - 12:52PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello, Captain. wub.gif

That picture proves what we've known all along: Lidstrom is PERFECT, on and off the ice.
"Faith is to believe what you do not yet see. The REWARD for this faith is to see what you believe."

#11619 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ May 21, 2008 - 09:50PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll have to check it out!!!

Meanwhile, I've got these for Pat. Hon, you probably have all of them, but just in case, here's your man.

And my personal favorite: Pasha dragging Homer across the ice!

If I haven't told you this before, I tell you now. I love you!

You thought the gals swooned over The Beatles and Elvis? Hell, that ain't nothin' compared to how I feel when I see these pictures. Yum!

Posted Image

#11620 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (redwingslady87 @ May 21, 2008 - 03:09PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I may be up for Saturday and Sunday, but I don't know if I will be able to swing Monday and Tuesday. Kira what days have you attended in the past?

I stayed there last year for all three of the scrimmage days. This time, I will be there for the two days of scrimmage/workouts, the Gold Medal game and the Red and White game. In other words, all four days. I can't wait.

Note to jm - you can order tickets on line. The Red and White game sells out pretty quick, but you can still get tickets for the other days. Go to the online site and fill out the order form.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users