#12701 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (kat @ July 31, 2008 - 04:41AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also have a few more other players...

precious pic of Kronner. blush.gif Just adorable. Let's keep him forever, shall we?

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#12702 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:31 AM

Thank you, Kat. You did make me feel a little better. I'm just not ready to let my old man go.

#12703 Danny=Badass

Danny=Badass

Jr. Prospect

• 21 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:07 AM

WOW Kat those are some AWESOME pics of Cheli and the rest. Thanks for the pic of Pav with his daughter cause I've been wanting to see his family cause I've never seen them before.Well Thanks again!

Edited by Danny=Badass, 31 July 2008 - 12:25 PM.

#12704 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:36 AM

If you want to see a picture of the whole family, check out Pasha's website...www.datsyuk13.com. It's a great site and I happen to know the admin well - Dmitriy is absolutely awesome!

Happy 16th to our birthday girl! I was 16 so long ago I can barely remember it. sad.gif

If we have to be rid of anyone, I guess I'd rather see Kyle go than Derek, although I like them both. I would like to see them go to a team where they can get some playing time. I'm sure someone like the Islanders would not mind having them. But Cheli definitely should be the one calling his own shots on whether he plays or not. And I'd like Aaron back too. We will be over the cap, but I'm sure that will take care of itself somehow.

As far as Elizabeth goes, I think she's at that point where you won't see that happen again. And yes, I always thought Pasha had the hands to be a great musician. I can see him that way. He's got the reach to be a great keyboard player. I wonder if he's ever tried that? I might not be all that great but I have an accordion he could try. I bet he'd be a great musician.
Posted Image

#12705 Need for Swede

Need for Swede

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:44 AM

Happy 16th Birthday to an absolutely darling and beautiful girl. Love you, Alana.

#12706 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (Kira @ July 31, 2008 - 11:36AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want to see a picture of the whole family, check out Pasha's website...www.datsyuk13.com. It's a great site and I happen to know the admin well - Dmitriy is absolutely awesome!

Happy 16th to our birthday girl! I was 16 so long ago I can barely remember it. sad.gif

If we have to be rid of anyone, I guess I'd rather see Kyle go than Derek, although I like them both. I would like to see them go to a team where they can get some playing time. I'm sure someone like the Islanders would not mind having them. But Cheli definitely should be the one calling his own shots on whether he plays or not. And I'd like Aaron back too. We will be over the cap, but I'm sure that will take care of itself somehow.

As far as Elizabeth goes, I think she's at that point where you won't see that happen again. And yes, I always thought Pasha had the hands to be a great musician. I can see him that way. He's got the reach to be a great keyboard player. I wonder if he's ever tried that? I might not be all that great but I have an accordion he could try. I bet he'd be a great musician.

They are such a lovely family, too!! Do you think Pasha's ever going to run out of funny things to say, for Kira's signature? I think not! laugh.gif

Did you all see where Scotty left us to go work for the Blackhawks? Ack. Now, I wonder how many Wings will jump ship to go there? If we lose Aaron, I bet that's where he goes.

If we lose Cheli, wouldn't it be a kick in the shorts if he went back to Chicago to end his career? Not inconceivable, but certainly not what I want to see happen. ohmy.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#12707 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!!!! I really appreciate it. happy.gif Now if only I could find a way to get one of these guys wrapped with a bow. huh.gif Oh well, I guess these pictures will have to do. tongue.gif
QUOTE (kat @ July 31, 2008 - 05:41AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two incredibly attractive Swedes in one picture? How convenient!! Kronwalls little hat is SO cute!!!!11
QUOTE (puckloo39 @ July 31, 2008 - 09:16AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does he have sunglasses on his head? God, he's just...gorgeous? I love the pink tie!!! laugh.gif

Edited by wingnut40, 31 July 2008 - 12:33 PM.

Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#12708 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (wingnut40 @ July 31, 2008 - 12:32PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!!!! I really appreciate it. happy.gif Now if only I could find a way to get one of these guys wrapped with a bow. huh.gif

where would you like us to put the bow? tongue.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#12709 naranja

naranja

Rookie

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

I'm happy with the Flip signing. Right now, Flip is a bit overpaid but I'm sure it'll pay off in the long run. Though, I would hate to lose Cheli or Aaron. I would love to have them both back next season.
"Dominik wanted to give the team room to have money under the salary cap. Let's face it, he's a $5 million-a-year goalie. We all know that. But I managed to talk them down to $2 million. It was a unique negotiation." Ritch Winter (Dom's agent)

#12710 naranja

naranja

Rookie

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (puckloo39 @ July 31, 2008 - 12:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that's a really tough question. hehe.gif
"Dominik wanted to give the team room to have money under the salary cap. Let's face it, he's a $5 million-a-year goalie. We all know that. But I managed to talk them down to $2 million. It was a unique negotiation." Ritch Winter (Dom's agent)

#12711 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,937 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (puckloo39 @ July 31, 2008 - 12:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No bows.

Brown paper packages tied up with strings.
These are a few of my favourite Wings.

Besides, the Bow man is in Chicago now. sad.gif

#12712 tiff_luvs_homer

tiff_luvs_homer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Kronner55 @ July 30, 2008 - 11:21AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
couldn't resist this:

oh my God. I come back and you girls have gone completely out of control! that's a good thing, though.... sly.gif

that picture is just awesome... words cannot describe....

All I can say is thank you.... smile.gif

Edited by tiff_luvs_homer, 31 July 2008 - 09:43 PM.

Thank you TeeMan for the awesome sig!

"I'm a bad skater, you know but I don't need this $hit" - Tomas Holmstrom

#12713 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,937 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

Man alive is it hard to find good Cleary pics!

Here's a bit of Cleary love for our new friend.

#12714 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ August 1, 2008 - 03:55PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here's a bit of Cleary love for our new friend.

My August calendar is Mr. Cleary. yowza.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#12715 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:19 PM

It's another quiet day around here...why can't they sign Cheli and give us something to cheer about?

WE WANT CHELI BACK!!!!!
Posted Image

#12716 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ August 1, 2008 - 04:19PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's another quiet day around here...why can't they sign Cheli and give us something to cheer about?

WE WANT CHELI BACK!!!!!

WE do. Some in the GF are all about signing the youngsters and losing the old men. It's more than losing a uniform number, you're dumping history and intelligence that the kids don't have yet, and might never.

I am an avowed traditionalist and stand by the veterans. thumbup.gif That said, Kenny will do the right thing here, and so will Cheli.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#12717 Holmstrom96Screens

Holmstrom96Screens

# 96

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ August 1, 2008 - 05:25PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would disagree with that assessment xD

In the Lord Stanley Summer Tour topic in hockey general discussion I posted good Cleary pics that were taken by me when Danny came home to us with the Cup. And I was there for all the celebrations here in Newfoundland on JUne 30 and July 1. Danny (the new member) may go look at the pics if she like. And because they are my pics, copyright owned by me, snapped by me taken by me etc since she loves our Cleary, I will give her permission to right click save them and keep them if she likes.

#12718 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:44 PM

its been a long time without the wonderful internet world, and im happy to finally have it back. so a lot has happened since i was last in here. Stuart resigned, we got freaking marian hossa, val is now resigned, dally retired, scotty is going to chicago, and now hank and emma are engaged.

4 out of 6 good things isn't bad, and really its 6 out of 6 even though dally retiring and scotty going to chicago is bittersweet.
Some of you may not know, but one of the main reasons why scotty is going over to chicago is to be closer to his son who is the assistant GM. Here is the only article I've seen talking about why scotty has chosen to go work in chicago, and just so everyone knows there are no ill feelings towards the wings organization.
bowman goes to chicago

#12719 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ August 1, 2008 - 04:55PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, any pic of Danny is a good pic. Especially when he has a black eye!!!! sly.gif

QUOTE (redwingslady87 @ August 1, 2008 - 09:44PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its been a long time without the wonderful internet world, and im happy to finally have it back. so a lot has happened since i was last in here. Stuart resigned, we got freaking marian hossa, val is now resigned, dally retired, scotty is going to chicago, and now hank and emma are engaged.

4 out of 6 good things isn't bad

I only count 2. huh.gif wink.gif
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#12720 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (wingnut40 @ August 1, 2008 - 10:20PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only count 2. huh.gif wink.gif

ok so who didn't you want resigned or did you not want hossa?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users