• Please log in to reply
20656 replies to this topic

#17201 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:20 PM

He doesn't smile nearly enough! I don't know if he's insecure about his teeth or if he just doesn't like smiling for pics. I know people like that.
BUT he has no reason not to! That smile makes my knees weak! :blush:

#17202 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:14 PM

His smile is just different.

Here's his attempt at a "good" smile that I asked for before this picture was taken.
Posted Image

But he looks good just like these:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Ok, that's it for me, I'm happy now. :wub:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#17203 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:55 AM

Smiling Lilja
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17204 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:15 AM

now that's the way I like to start the day. :) Thanks for the pics, ladies.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#17205 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:29 PM

NEW PICS!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17206 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:55 PM

Nice! And thank you for the beautiful pictures of my Pasha...and Andreas too. Pasha's smile I swear could melt an iceberg in January.

Loo, just to let you know, your goodies went out in the mail yesterday. So be on the lookout for a box and an envelope. Trust me, it's worth it.
Posted Image

#17207 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

Thanks Kristi! Great pictures. I bet that gum on Lebda's helmet is from Bert :P

Posted Image

I was looking for an Ozzie picture cause my computer got rid of my background and I found this. Thought of you Loo, I'm sure you've got it somewhere. :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#17208 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

NEW PICS!!!!!

Posted Image

LOL @ this one. I had one for a while of Ozzie on the bench in 2008 and someone had put a bubble gum bubble on top of his baseball hat. :P I lost it in one of my many hard drive crashes, but it was so cute. He had no idea...

Thanks Kristi! Great pictures. I bet that gum on Lebda's helmet is from Bert :P

Posted Image

I was looking for an Ozzie picture cause my computer got rid of my background and I found this. Thought of you Loo, I'm sure you've got it somewhere. :)

I can't have too many of my guys, especially Dom when he smiles like that. :wub: Thank you for thinking of me, Dawn. Love the goalie, forever.

Loo, just to let you know, your goodies went out in the mail yesterday. So be on the lookout for a box and an envelope. Trust me, it's worth it.

I am lookin' baybee! :yowza: See my "Eaves-face of glee"??? Can't wait, can't wait!! Thank you, you know what I like, don't you.

(((hugs)))

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#17209 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:34 PM

More pics. Let me know if you get tired of them. :rolleyes:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17210 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:44 PM

The day I get tired of these pics is the day you can put me out to pasture.

I may be old, but I ain't dead!

#17211 RWRNHZ40

RWRNHZ40

Loving my Wings until the day I die!

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:41 PM

Thanks for the pic of Dats congratulating Z! I was hoping to find it somewhere on the net; it's such a fantastic photo!
Count me in, but don't count me out,
You can't shut me up, you can't shut me down,
Fight through the hurt, Fight through the pain,
Without the ache there is no gain,
We live our lives for the love of the game
Pillar - For the Love of the Game

#17212 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:51 PM

For Kristi, Pat, and anyone else who still loves the old men: My beloved goalie is leading his club to a win in the Czech Extraliga finals! He got a shut out yesterday. Eaton Pardubice is up 2-0 in the series final and shows no signs of letting up.

Dom still rocks, at 45 years old!

Here is the home site for his club in his hometown in Czech. This is the same club where he started his professional career at age 15. Now, some of his team mates are the sons of guys he played with then!

click on Dom

On the main page, click the US flag in the header for English... sort of. :hehe: It's fun to see the way google translates it from Czech.

I will post pictures later when I get home. :)

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#17213 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:11 PM

:yowza: thank you, Pat!!! You are my Wing sister and forever friend!!! I found Wings in my mailbox today... not only the wonderful Forever Hockeytown book ... Nick, Dom, Cheli, Ozzie, Hank, Nik-nik -- oh, my, oh my!!

But... the best thing ever is the DVDs you made for me. Not just lotsa Wings, but very special games and features with my goalie. I haven't seen most of them, the classic Sabres games especially. I saw them, but didn't have a way to capture them. And now I have them to watch over and over.

You are a love for doing all that work. Happy birthday to me!! I love it, and love you for being so thoughtful and kind. No matter what else, this is my favorite present - because it was sent with love and care. And the Post Office did NOT mangle it, you did such a good job packaging.

Thank you from the bottom of my little goalie-lovin' heart, hon. It's wonderful!!! :wub:

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#17214 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

GO DOM!!!! That is so awesome! A freakin' shut-out at age 45! Hell yeah!!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17215 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:34 PM

Posted Image

Love this picture, it's so cool!

Thanks for posting all of these Kristi :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#17216 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

You're SO welcome! I don't mind at all. They are a nice distraction! :)

#17217 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

:yowza: thank you, Pat!!! You are my Wing sister and forever friend!!! I found Wings in my mailbox today... not only the wonderful Forever Hockeytown book ... Nick, Dom, Cheli, Ozzie, Hank, Nik-nik -- oh, my, oh my!!

But... the best thing ever is the DVDs you made for me. Not just lotsa Wings, but very special games and features with my goalie. I haven't seen most of them, the classic Sabres games especially. I saw them, but didn't have a way to capture them. And now I have them to watch over and over.

You are a love for doing all that work. Happy birthday to me!! I love it, and love you for being so thoughtful and kind. No matter what else, this is my favorite present - because it was sent with love and care. And the Post Office did NOT mangle it, you did such a good job packaging.

Thank you from the bottom of my little goalie-lovin' heart, hon. It's wonderful!!! :wub:

Thank goodness it got to you in one piece. I was so hoping it would.

A lot of the video stuff I happened to pull from NHL Network programs...I get lucky once in a while, and they play stuff from the late 90's. That's how I got a lot of the stuff.

I'm glad you like it. I really am. Happy early birthday to a wonderful friend. You know I love ya! :wub:
Posted Image

#17218 MulesWillFly93

MulesWillFly93

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:11 AM

Hey, everybody! Just wanted to say I've been enjoying the heck out of all the pics...especially that new one of Stevie from a couple of days ago! I've been going through withdrawals, hehe, and that helped immensely. That last one of Howard is a good one, too.

Guess I'll go ahead and answer the original question since I'm new... Hank is my favorite Hot Wing, and Stevie and Shanny are tied for my favorite "classic" Wings. That's not to say that Franzen, Lilja, Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Howard, Helm, and probably several more I'm forgetting aren't easy on the ol' eyeballs, though. What a talented AND good-looking bunch of guys!

Nobody lives forever.
Some things never die.
Like up in the land of ice and snow,
They tell me that a Red Wing always flies.
RIP Ruslan Salei - Brad McCrimmon - Stefan Liv - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
(Orig. lyrics - Ray Wylie Hubbard, "Airplane Fell Down in Dixie")

#17219 seeinred

seeinred

Teemu!

• HoF Booster
  • 7,812 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

The lack of Val in this thread is sad to me. He's the sexiest man in the NHL, and I mean that in the straightest way possible.

I'm really just pulling for him because he's a Finn.

Posted Image

Crosby's Bettman Real Doll is going to get quite a workout tonight.

#17220 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:48 AM

There is a solution to that problem, dear...post pics of Flip! We don't care how many you post, just share!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users