20653 replies to this topic

#1721 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (ShanahanFan @ August 4, 2003 - 05:41PM)

U can leave that part to me lol. tongue.gif

no i think thats my job since i know where shanny lives who better than me yowza.gif

#1722 Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)

Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2003 - 06:31 PM

no i think thats my job since i know where shanny lives who better than me

Thats y yur supposed to be the nice person that u r and tell me where he lives.

and next time u think about it unblock me from aim lol.

#1723 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (ShanahanFan @ August 6, 2003 - 12:31AM)

Thats y yur supposed to be the nice person that u r and tell me where he lives.

and next time u think about it unblock me from aim lol.

no way in hockeytown am i going to tell you!!! tehehe i say protect the innocent... i dont want him to relocate cause fans bug him hahaaha ... im the only one that can bug him tongue.gif j/k i dont bug him i drive by from time to time on the way to work..

#1724 Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)

Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2003 - 08:55 PM

STOP POSTING HOTT STEVIE PICS!!! lol jk i always hav to take a cold shower after i see these pics lol

#1725 lisaKINGsfan

lisaKINGsfan

kings fan

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 10:22 PM

shanny14: you live near brendan shanahan? that's cool... have you ever talked to him?

#1726 Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 06 August 2003 - 12:05 PM

no way in hockeytown am i going to tell you!!! tehehe i say protect the innocent... i dont want him to relocate cause fans bug him hahaaha ... im the only one that can bug him j/k i dont bug him i drive by from time to time on the way to work..

First of all, if you tell me its not like im gonna go tell everyone i know where he lives, i wont tell anyone at all, and second of all u have to remember that I live in ohio so its not like im gonna be driving by his house every day after work like you do lol

#1727 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Red_wings_queen @ August 6, 2003 - 02:55AM)
STOP POSTING HOTT STEVIE PICS!!! lol jk i always hav to take a cold shower after i see these pics lol

Hee Hee, I break into a sweat just thinking about him. I don't have any new Steve pics to post so gals, please help me out here!! unsure.gif

#1728 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 06:21 PM

Awww...It is now the 70th page. Bummer:(
~C19 Forever~

#1729 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 7, 2003 - 12:21AM)
Awww...It is now the 70th page. Bummer:(

Yeah, I noticed that today, but hey, it was fun while it lasted. wink.gif

#1730 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (ShanahanFan @ August 6, 2003 - 06:05PM)

First of all, if you tell me its not like im gonna go tell everyone i know where he lives, i wont tell anyone at all, and second of all u have to remember that I live in ohio so its not like im gonna be driving by his house every day after work like you do lol

haha i dont go every day ! thats where your wrong that would be to suspicious wink.gif and im sorry i still wont tell you.. hot4 save me from choking her!! laugh.gif shes mean right now just cause i wont give an addy! ph34r.gif

#1731 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 7, 2003 - 12:55AM)
Yeah, I noticed that today, but hey, it was fun while it lasted. wink.gif

we will get our subject back this may help

Attached Files

• Attached File  i_1.jpg   11.56KB   14 downloads

#1732 Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 06 August 2003 - 10:57 PM

haha i dont go every day ! thats where your wrong that would be to suspicious and im sorry i still wont tell you.. hot4 save me from choking her!! shes mean right now just cause i wont give an addy!

aaawww i not being mean, yur just too sensitive lol. and if u do give me the address i wont have to bug u about it anymore smile.gif

#1733 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 12:31 AM

Amazing....absolutely amazing. I don't post for a while and the whole thread is taken over by Hot4 and her army of Stevie-lusters..... biggrin.gif !!!
The man is a hottie, I will admit....but Chris is still THE MAN!!! One look from those chocolate brown eyes.....*swoon*........

Anyway...*fans self*.... this new guy Whitney seems to be a real cutie pie! I bet the ladies over at Hockey Dreams could come up with some good stories about him, eh Hot4??? Nudge Nudge wink.gif wink.gif

#1734 Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)

Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2003 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ August 7, 2003 - 12:31AM)
Amazing....absolutely amazing. I don't post for a while and the whole thread is taken over by Hot4 and her army of Stevie-lusters..... biggrin.gif !!!
The man is a hottie, I will admit....but Chris is still THE MAN!!! One look from those chocolate brown eyes.....*swoon*........

Anyway...*fans self*.... this new guy Whitney seems to be a real cutie pie! I bet the ladies over at Hockey Dreams could come up with some good stories about him, eh Hot4??? Nudge Nudge wink.gif wink.gif

i did hav a thing for cheli until i started to notice how good of a hockey player he was.....now i hav a thing for stevie and maltby

#1735 Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 07 August 2003 - 01:10 PM

here is a pic for all you Cheli lovers. Sorry that the quality aint that great

Chelios

#1736 ILuvMaltby18

ILuvMaltby18

I do not like them in a house, I do not like them with a mouse

• PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ August 7, 2003 - 12:31AM)

I was just going to post about Ray Whitney, he is a total hottie wub.gif
I have not been here in awhile...70 pages, woo hoo!

#1737 Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 07 August 2003 - 01:11 PM

damnit sry that the link didnt work i dont know wats wrong with it
mad.gif

#1738 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (ShanahanFan @ August 7, 2003 - 04:57AM)

aaawww i not being mean, yur just too sensitive lol. and if u do give me the address i wont have to bug u about it anymore smile.gif

no way IN HOCKEYTOWN or any other town will i give it to you laugh.gif

#1739 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 03:51 PM

Did anyone see the Detroit News today?? Man, is Whitney a HOTTIE!! Look at that smile biggrin.gif

user posted image

... Whitney was all smiles as he tried on his new jersey Wednesday. He'll wear No. 41 with the Wings after wearing No. 14 -- already claimed by Shanahan in Detroit -- his entire NHL career.

"As soon as I signed, I thought, 'There goes No. 14,' " Whitney said."I thought maybe I should wrestle Shanny for it, but I figured maybe I'd just flip the numbers and save myself the embarrassment of getting put in a garbage can or something." Whitney said Shanahan phoned him Tuesday to welcome him to the team.

Sounds like he has a Great personality too. I think he will fit in great with our boys smile.gif
But...There still ain't nobody Hotter than our Stevie!!!!
~C19 Forever~

#1740 HASEKdaDOMINATRO

HASEKdaDOMINATRO

Hail To The Victors.

• Silver Booster
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 7, 2003 - 04:51PM)
Did anyone see the Detroit News today?? Man, is Whitney a HOTTIE!! Look at that smile biggrin.gif

user posted image

... Whitney was all smiles as he tried on his new jersey Wednesday. He'll wear No. 41 with the Wings after wearing No. 14 -- already claimed by Shanahan in Detroit -- his entire NHL career.

"As soon as I signed, I thought, 'There goes No. 14,' " Whitney said."I thought maybe I should wrestle Shanny for it, but I figured maybe I'd just flip the numbers and save myself the embarrassment of getting put in a garbage can or something." Whitney said Shanahan phoned him Tuesday to welcome him to the team.

Sounds like he has a Great personality too. I think he will fit in great with our boys smile.gif
But...There still ain't nobody Hotter than our Stevie!!!!

WOW!! wub.gif Thank you for that picture LadyStanley!!!!!!! Certainly makes me look even MORE forward to the start of the season wink.gif
I've often been asked in the years since Lake Placid what was the best moment for me. Well, it was here - the sight of 20 young men of such differing backgrounds now standing as one. Young men willing to sacrifice so much of themselves all for an unknown. A few years later, the U.S. began using professional athletes at the Games - Dream Teams. I always found that term ironic because now that we have Dream Teams, we seldom ever get to dream. But on one weekend, as America and the world watched, a group of remarkable young men gave the nation what it needed most - a chance, for one night, not only to dream, but a chance, once again, to believe.
--Herb Brooks
Coach of the 1980 USA Olympic Men's Hockey Team, the Miracle on Ice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users