• Please log in to reply
20657 replies to this topic

#1741 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (ChelisChick @ August 7, 2003 - 06:31AM)
Amazing....absolutely amazing. I don't post for a while and the whole thread is taken over by Hot4 and her army of Stevie-lusters..... biggrin.gif !!!
The man is a hottie, I will admit....but Chris is still THE MAN!!! One look from those chocolate brown eyes.....*swoon*........

Anyway...*fans self*.... this new guy Whitney seems to be a real cutie pie! I bet the ladies over at Hockey Dreams could come up with some good stories about him, eh Hot4??? Nudge Nudge  wink.gif  wink.gif

Yes Chick, I am sure the gals at Hockey Dreams could do a good job pairing Steve up with the new guy. It is the Captains' job to make the new guys feel comfortable, you know...LOL

Speaking of pairing up, I swear Steve and Shanny are the hottest together. Shanny is so good when he is "assisting" his Captain... sly.gif

user posted image

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 07 August 2003 - 05:09 PM.

#1742 red4life

red4life

the best captain ever.

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 7, 2003 - 04:51PM)
Did anyone see the Detroit News today?? Man, is Whitney a HOTTIE!! Look at that smile biggrin.gif

user posted image

... Whitney was all smiles as he tried on his new jersey Wednesday. He'll wear No. 41 with the Wings after wearing No. 14 -- already claimed by Shanahan in Detroit -- his entire NHL career.

"As soon as I signed, I thought, 'There goes No. 14,' " Whitney said."I thought maybe I should wrestle Shanny for it, but I figured maybe I'd just flip the numbers and save myself the embarrassment of getting put in a garbage can or something." Whitney said Shanahan phoned him Tuesday to welcome him to the team.

Sounds like he has a Great personality too. I think he will fit in great with our boys smile.gif
But...There still ain't nobody Hotter than our Stevie!!!!

ohh damn he is DEFINETLY a hottie, we mmight have to figure out where he lives too, and what alleys he visits wink.gif tongue.gif

#1743 Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)

Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2003 - 06:26 PM

Whitney looks like my 2nd cousin smile.gif

#1744 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 7, 2003 - 10:59PM)
QUOTE (ChelisChick @ August 7, 2003 - 06:31AM)
Amazing....absolutely amazing. I don't post for a while and the whole thread is taken over by Hot4 and her army of Stevie-lusters..... biggrin.gif !!!
The man is a hottie, I will admit....but Chris is still THE MAN!!! One look from those chocolate brown eyes.....*swoon*........

Anyway...*fans self*.... this new guy Whitney seems to be a real cutie pie! I bet the ladies over at Hockey Dreams could come up with some good stories about him, eh Hot4??? Nudge Nudge  wink.gif  wink.gif

Yes Chick, I am sure the gals at Hockey Dreams could do a good job pairing Steve up with the new guy. It is the Captains' job to make the new guys feel comfortable, you know...LOL

Speaking of pairing up, I swear Steve and Shanny are the hottest together. Shanny is so good when he is "assisting" his Captain... sly.gif

user posted image

what a picture hot4 id rather him assist me instead of stevie laugh.gif

#1745 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 7, 2003 - 03:51PM)

user posted image

DAAAAAAMN!!!!!! Dude is a total hottie! I think we all need to go to the Joe and give him our own "personal" LetsGoWings welcome!

#1746 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (ShanahanFan @ August 7, 2003 - 10:10AM)
here is a pic for all you Cheli lovers.  Sorry that the quality aint that great

Chelios

damnit sry that the link didnt work i dont know wats wrong with it

It looks like you tried saving the picture straight from your computer?
Have you tried saving the picture onto the internet - I use
http://irev.net/avatar/ - the site is great - you can save alot of pictures on there.

Either that or maybe it was the missing closed bracket on the [URL] at the beginning - just a couple of ideas. thumbup.gif
user posted image

#1747 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 05:45 AM

Speaking of pairing up, I swear Steve and Shanny are the hottest together. Shanny is so good when he is "assisting" his Captain...  sly.gif

user posted image

QUOTE (shanny14 @ August 8, 2003 - 03:06AM)

Ha Ha Shanny14, I am so glad you like it. I look at it and go "Whoa," so hot. The way you are supposed to look at is from Steves' POV. He's whispering to Shanny or is it vice versa?? LOL

I know, I'd rather be assisting the Captain too, but, hey, we have to find our fun somewhere, right.. wink.gif

#1748 Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)

Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2003 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 8, 2003 - 05:45AM)

Speaking of pairing up, I swear Steve and Shanny are the hottest together. Shanny is so good when he is "assisting" his Captain...  sly.gif

user posted image

Ha Ha Shanny14, I am so glad you like it. I look at it and go "Whoa," so hot. The way you are supposed to look at is from Steves' POV. He's whispering to Shanny or is it vice versa?? LOL

I know, I'd rather be assisting the Captain too, but, hey, we have to find our fun somewhere, right.. wink.gif

it looks like they r ploting sumthin

#1749 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Red_wings_queen @ August 8, 2003 - 04:58PM)
QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 8, 2003 - 05:45AM)

user posted image

are we? i thought we were innnocent angels here!!! lol oh well that was just an assumption right? ohmy.gif well we are not plotting.. haaha im putting somthin in the works... its not nothing like your thinking but maybe it will be figured out later IQ yowza.gif thumbup.gif

#1750 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 7, 2003 - 09:51PM)
Did anyone see the Detroit News today?? Man, is Whitney a HOTTIE!! Look at that smile biggrin.gif

user posted image

... Whitney was all smiles as he tried on his new jersey Wednesday. He'll wear No. 41 with the Wings after wearing No. 14 -- already claimed by Shanahan in Detroit -- his entire NHL career.

"As soon as I signed, I thought, 'There goes No. 14,' " Whitney said."I thought maybe I should wrestle Shanny for it, but I figured maybe I'd just flip the numbers and save myself the embarrassment of getting put in a garbage can or something." Whitney said Shanahan phoned him Tuesday to welcome him to the team.

Sounds like he has a Great personality too. I think he will fit in great with our boys smile.gif
But...There still ain't nobody Hotter than our Stevie!!!!

hehe and he also said somthin about his dad said to fight shan for it and whitney was like um no hed throw me inA garbage dumpster.. i thought that was a funny part to the article
laugh.gif

#1751 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 12:42 AM

user posted image just for you hot4 i thought of you when i saw this haha it looks alot like the one on lgws main page! laugh.gif

#1752 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 05:55 AM

Me and Shanny14, or Steve and Shanny?? LOL I know, those two looks pretty devilish in that pic, don't they?? I wonder what it is that they are "discussing."

"Do you think anyone would miss us if we snuck away?" laugh.gif

Thanks for that pic, Shanny14, that is one of my favorites...nice close up of his butt. And yes it looks familiar; it originally came from Detroitredwings.com

Hey ChelisChick, you were right; It didn't take long for someone at Hockey Dreams to pair Steve up with Whitney. Let's just say he is "letting Ray know" who is the Captain of this team....

Ok, I have to edit this because I just found a gorgeous Steve pic. Can you say "hunk-o-hunk of burning love"???

user posted image

Here is one for you Cheli lovers...

user posted image

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 09 August 2003 - 06:50 AM.

#1753 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 07:07 AM

*fainting*

HOT, HOT Stevie!!!

user posted image

Ok, I am going to go mop up my wet floor now... biggrin.gif

#1754 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 9, 2003 - 11:55AM)

Me and Shanny14, or Steve and Shanny?? LOL I know, those two looks pretty devilish in that pic, don't they?? I wonder what it is that they are "discussing."

"Do you think anyone would miss us if we snuck away?" laugh.gif

Thanks for that pic, Shanny14, that is one of my favorites...nice close up of his butt. And yes it looks familiar; it originally came from Detroitredwings.com

Hey ChelisChick, you were right; It didn't take long for someone at Hockey Dreams to pair Steve up with Whitney. Let's just say he is "letting Ray know" who is the Captain of this team....

Ok, I have to edit this because I just found a gorgeous Steve pic. Can you say "hunk-o-hunk of burning love"???

user posted image

Here is one for you Cheli lovers...

user posted image

haha hot4 beautiful play on words couldnt have said it better myself laugh.gif

#1755 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 04:52 PM

WOW!! Nice Pics Hot4!! smile.gif
~C19 Forever~

#1756 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:01 PM

need i remind you all again? laugh.gif hot4 the memories of this!!! biggrin.gif oh i have follow ups hot4 thumbup.gif

Attached Files

• Attached File  0.jpg   16.04KB   60 downloads

#1757 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:24 PM

this is a reminder we have more than just stevie laugh.gif

Attached Files

• Attached File  14.gif   12.53KB   30 downloads

#1758 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 10:02 PM

Thanx for the hot Cheli picture Hot4!!! You always come through for me!
I almost couldn't finish reading about Whitney and the Captain. Seeing Steve as that ...oh how should I put this.......dominating was a little unusual. I'm wondering what's going to happen next.

#1759 lisaKINGsfan

lisaKINGsfan

kings fan

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 9, 2003 - 07:07AM)
*fainting*

HOT, HOT Stevie!!!

user posted image

Ok, I am going to go mop up my wet floor now... biggrin.gif

oh my... laugh.gif

#1760 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 06:25 AM

haha hot4 beautiful play on words couldnt have said it better myself

Thanks, I thought it was pretty funny myself. Or maybe they are saying... "Let's get out of here, I have something to talk to you about back at the hotel room...." oh, our bad boys... wink.gif

I almost couldn't finish reading about Whitney and the Captain. Seeing Steve as that ...oh how should I put this.......dominating was a little unusual. I'm wondering what's going to happen next.

I thought it was very unusual, but very sexy at the same time. If Steve had your hands tied up, would you try to get away?? I loved the part where he said "I don't want to have to tie you to the bed, but I will if you try to escape again."

*shivers* yowza.gif Take me, I am a willing partner..LOL

No problem on the pics gals, I was in heaven when I found those Steve ones. This one is just too much...that innocent smile; And he has the sweetest eyes..have mercy smile.gif

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users