• Please log in to reply
20635 replies to this topic

#1781 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 14, 2003 - 06:17AM)
That's because Shanny is a hottie. smile.gif

Don't get me wrong. I just LOVE shanny to pieces. He is so cool. but he reminds me WAY to much of my brother for me to think that he is HOT!!! hehe.gif exclamation.gif

Thanks For the pics of ALL the boys. Keep it up girls!! biggrin.gif
~C19 Forever~

#1782 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 13, 2003 - 01:11PM)
Oh I know what you mean Shanny14. You know that pic where Steve is leaning on Shannys' shoulder?? Can you imagine that if they were just wearing their hockey shorts??? My gosh, that would be so hot...this is the pic I mean...

user posted image

Is it just a coincidence that these two always pose together?? wink.gif

hehe hot four what a memory wub.gif blush.gif i can only imagine yowza.gif

#1783 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 05:26 AM

Thank you Hot4Lids, yes that was the pic I was thinking of. I was wrong about the towel part, but hey, those shorts are ok too... wink.gif

Yes Shanny14, that is a nice pic of Steve and Shanny. I like how their shorts lace-up. It would be very hard not to go and pull Shannys' string so they fall down...hee hee...and why is Steve holding the front of his??? If he lets go, will they fall down?? LMFAO

Those two are so cute together smile.gif

#1784 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 15, 2003 - 11:26AM)
Thank you Hot4Lids, yes that was the pic I was thinking of. I was wrong about the towel part, but hey, those shorts are ok too... wink.gif

Yes Shanny14, that is a nice pic of Steve and Shanny. I like how their shorts lace-up. It would be very hard not to go and pull Shannys' string so they fall down...hee hee...and why is Steve holding the front of his??? If he lets go, will they fall down?? LMFAO

Those two are so cute together  smile.gif

lol hot4, i dont think steves lace is tied at least it dont look like it yowza.gif

hot4, this shanny pic turned out really well from 2002... hehe i never got this roll of film developed.. i think this is one of the best shanny ones i have biggrin.gif as far as my personal taken ones that i have taken... smile.gif

Attached Files

Edited by shanny14, 15 August 2003 - 08:40 PM.

#1785 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 05:36 PM

Shanny14, your Shanny pic isn't working!!! sad.gif

#1786 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 08:45 PM

hehe im glaad to report it shoudl work now hot 4 biggrin.gif yowza.gif

#1787 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 03:09 AM

I know Sergei is not a wing anymore....but lets all admire his back once more LOL tongue.gif *sigh*
user posted image
user posted image

#1788 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 05:56 AM

Shanny14, that is a real cute pic of Shanny, what a big smile he has!

Yes hockeygirrrrrl, let's also admire his underwear this is sitting so low on his hips.

Ok, I have a pic of my own to add...I think you will like this one because "Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man."

I give credit to Chris from almightychrissy@ameritech.net because she sent me the pic.

Tell me what you think of it...

user posted image

Stevie in black AND a leather jacket, I'm going to be dead of a heart-attack before I am even 30...LOL laugh.gif

#1789 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 16, 2003 - 05:56AM)

Ok, I have a pic of my own to add...I think you will like this one because "Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man."

I give credit to Chris from almightychrissy@ameritech.net because she sent me the pic.

user posted image

Stevie in black AND a leather jacket, I'm going to be dead of a heart-attack before I am even 30...LOL laugh.gif

Nice!! Real Nice!! wub.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
~C19 Forever~

#1790 MrsFedorov91

MrsFedorov91

Still a Fedorov fan

• PipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 10:08 AM

aye carrumba hockeygrrrl!!! That is one of my favorite pictures of Sergei ever!!! When I was in HS, I even had it up in my locker...

#1791 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (MrsFedorov91 @ August 16, 2003 - 07:08AM)
aye carrumba hockeygrrrl!!!  That is one of my favorite pictures of Sergei ever!!!  When I was in HS, I even had it up in my locker...

I love that pic too - I've got it on my desktop right now tongue.gif his legs from that same pic are incredible too - ohmy.gif oh my....it's hot in here! blush.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#1792 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 16, 2003 - 11:56AM)
Shanny14, that is a real cute pic of Shanny, what a big smile he has!

Yes hockeygirrrrrl, let's also admire his underwear this is sitting so low on his hips.

user posted image

hehe hot 4 i love this one!!! blush.gif and my shanny one... hehe one could only wonder about those laces though

#1793 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 07:07 PM

Can this thread get any hotter?? Man, those thighs are good enough to eat off of.

I know Shanny14, those laces are very interesting. I don't know what would be more fun; untying those or sliding down a zipper on a pair of jeans...I'm going off the deep end here.... laugh.gif

#1794 red4life

red4life

the best captain ever.

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 07:45 PM

Damn!!! yall have been busy while my power was out. lol. nice pics guys.. or girls... well you know what i mean. but really, anyone got any pics of jiri fischer, hes pretty hot too. wub.gif

#1795 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 08:13 PM

No new Fisch ones yet, but I found these..

My god, what a frickin' love god!

user posted image

user posted image

I like the bottom one, man, what a smile he has in there..wink.gif

And those gorgeous eyes, are they ever deadly.

#1796 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 17, 2003 - 01:07AM)
Can this thread get any hotter?? Man, those thighs are good enough to eat off of.

I know Shanny14, those laces are very interesting. I don't know what would be more fun; untying those or sliding down a zipper on a pair of jeans...I'm going off the deep end here.... laugh.gif

hehe your pulling me down right with you hot4. cant say i mind though biggrin.gif id have to say zipper sly.gif

#1797 RWGoddess

RWGoddess

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 01:37 PM

I still have that pic of Fedorov's back somewhere in my room. Despite the fact he's no longer a Wing...I might still have to put those pix of him back in my locker. biggrin.gif I've decided it's gonna be half-Wings shrine / half-Orlando Bloom and Travis Fimmel, hehe.
"Being eaten by crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a giant blender."~Homer Simpson

#1798 HASEKdaDOMINATRO

HASEKdaDOMINATRO

Hail To The Victors.

• Silver Booster
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 03:59 PM

user posted image

All I can say is... YUM! Thanks Hot4 *grins devilishly*
I've often been asked in the years since Lake Placid what was the best moment for me. Well, it was here - the sight of 20 young men of such differing backgrounds now standing as one. Young men willing to sacrifice so much of themselves all for an unknown. A few years later, the U.S. began using professional athletes at the Games - Dream Teams. I always found that term ironic because now that we have Dream Teams, we seldom ever get to dream. But on one weekend, as America and the world watched, a group of remarkable young men gave the nation what it needed most - a chance, for one night, not only to dream, but a chance, once again, to believe.
--Herb Brooks
Coach of the 1980 USA Olympic Men's Hockey Team, the Miracle on Ice

#1799 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 06:56 AM

Oh, this is terrible. I am not on for a night, and you gals are slacking off..don't make me start cracking my whip.... wink.gif

We need pics on here to get us going...My two favorite boys...

user posted image

user posted image

yowza.gif

#1800 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 19, 2003 - 12:56PM)
Oh, this is terrible. I am not on for a night, and you gals are slacking off..don't make me start cracking my whip.... wink.gif

We need pics on here to get us going...My two favorite boys...

user posted image

user posted image

yowza.gif

ohmy.gif i cant believe it shes a task master.. lol hot 4 i need to talk to you soon to tell you about the awesome thing i saw yesterday! where are you when i wannna talk to you laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users