Posted 22 August 2003 - 04:21 PM

tongue.gif woohoo hot four its still agood one minus jersey and ducks

#1803 HASEKdaDOMINATRO

HASEKdaDOMINATRO

Hail To The Victors.

• Silver Booster
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 22, 2003 - 06:58AM)
A pic for you Sergei lovers.. smile.gif

user posted image

What the F is this....? LMAO why in the HELL would he jump in a pile of ducks to geta picture taken.... That's some bad publicity, if you ask me...even if he IS playing for the Ducks....
I've often been asked in the years since Lake Placid what was the best moment for me. Well, it was here - the sight of 20 young men of such differing backgrounds now standing as one. Young men willing to sacrifice so much of themselves all for an unknown. A few years later, the U.S. began using professional athletes at the Games - Dream Teams. I always found that term ironic because now that we have Dream Teams, we seldom ever get to dream. But on one weekend, as America and the world watched, a group of remarkable young men gave the nation what it needed most - a chance, for one night, not only to dream, but a chance, once again, to believe.
--Herb Brooks
Coach of the 1980 USA Olympic Men's Hockey Team, the Miracle on Ice

#1804 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 07:47 PM

YUCKY DUCKY!! dry.gif mad.gif withstupid.gif thumbdown.gif

To bad he will only be watching this next summer. stanley.gif champs.gif

Edited by ladystanley, 22 August 2003 - 07:54 PM.

~C19 Forever~

#1805 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 23, 2003 - 01:47AM)
YUCKY DUCKY!! dry.gif mad.gif withstupid.gif thumbdown.gif

To bad he will only be watching this next summer. stanley.gif champs.gif

laugh.gif i was thinkin the same thing... i just wanted to be nice

#1806 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 05:19 AM

I think it looks horrid too; That is about the ugliest jersey I have ever seen.. laugh.gif

#1807 Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)

Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2003 - 10:34 AM

and i thought i was alone on this one

#1808 Guest_RedWingzAngel19 (Guest)

Guest_RedWingzAngel19 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2003 - 05:29 PM

Hey everybody!
God is this the best thread ever!!!!!!
I think Steve is absolutely the hottest wing ever....not to mention in the whole nhl!!!!! Whenever i look at his eyes i just melt! Those eyes, that body, that smile!!!!!!!! hehe.gif My guy friends all think im obsessed...but yet they like anna kornicopia (this is how my friend Jillian says her name...LOL....she still cant believe they were married)
I think some of you have stiff competion from my friend over Sergei!!!
And i know, he's a fricken Duck?????????
I too have recorded the Season...both of them
I kinda guess that most of you live in or around the detroit area....myself i live in northwest florida....were hockey aint the biggest thing

Well i gotta go....i will be back!!!!

#1809 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (RedWingzAngel19 @ August 23, 2003 - 11:29PM)
Hey everybody!
God is this the best thread ever!!!!!!
I think Steve is absolutely the hottest wing ever....not to mention in the whole nhl!!!!! Whenever i look at his eyes i just melt! Those eyes, that body, that smile!!!!!!!! hehe.gif My guy friends all think im obsessed...but yet they like anna kornicopia (this is how my friend Jillian says her name...LOL....she still cant believe they were married)
I think some of you have stiff competion from my friend over Sergei!!!
And i know, he's a fricken Duck?????????
I too have recorded the Season...both of them
I kinda guess that most of you live in or around the detroit area....myself i live in northwest florida....were hockey aint the biggest thing

Well i gotta go....i will be back!!!!

welcome aboard!! this is the thread of lusts and pictures.. have a good time and there are alot of steve lovers in here but i love shanny just a bit more.. anyhow welcome to the thread and happy posting biggrin.gif

#1810 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 05:57 AM

Hey Shanny14, I love Shanny too! wink.gif

Welcome RedWingzAngel19! If you want to see someone who is hot for Steves' bod, you are talking to her..LOL..but you are right, he is the sexiest man alive.

Look at this cutie...

user posted image

#1811 Guest_RedWingzAngel19 (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 24 August 2003 - 02:23 PM

Thanks for the welcome!
I was reading all of the post since the first one - but im afraid i dont have that much time to read all 73 pages! LOL
Hot4 - where do you find all of these pics?!?! I look and look online but all i see are the same ones over and over again! You're also hot for Steve's body? I would have never guessed! LOL
Shanny14- I've seen Shanny in person and he is sooooo much hotter than he looks in pictures! And thats really sayin something cuz he looks damn fine in some of the pictures!!

Okay so what all of your feelings on the Sergei move? I was upset at first, then realized that a lot of ppl didnt care for him that much. I loved a comment that Mac said about Feds but I cant find it anymore sad.gif All of you probabaly have already said what you felt in the other pages but i'm kinda too lazy to look...lol....
Do you know how Feds is called "Hollywood"? Well I dont know if you know this or not, but there's a song that Eminem sings on his new album " The Eminem Show"- that goes "Say Goodbye, Say Goodbye to Hollywood...Say Goodbye, Say Goodbye to Hollywood" I thought that was so funny when i heard it! It's number 8 i think.

#1812 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 02:33 PM

who is that hot4 i cant tell ohmy.gif

#1813 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (RedWingzAngel19 @ August 24, 2003 - 08:23PM)
Thanks for the welcome!
I was reading all of the post since the first one - but im afraid i dont have that much time to read all 73 pages! LOL
Hot4 - where do you find all of these pics?!?! I look and look online but all i see are the same ones over and over again! You're also hot for Steve's body? I would have never guessed! LOL
Shanny14- I've seen Shanny in person and he is sooooo much hotter than he looks in pictures! And thats really sayin something cuz he looks damn fine in some of the pictures!!

Okay so what all of your feelings on the Sergei move? I was upset at first, then realized that a lot of ppl didnt care for him that much. I loved a comment that Mac said about Feds but I cant find it anymore sad.gif All of you probabaly have already said what you felt in the other pages but i'm kinda too lazy to look...lol....
Do you know how Feds is called "Hollywood"? Well I dont know if you know this or not, but there's a song that Eminem sings on his new album " The Eminem Show"- that goes "Say Goodbye, Say Goodbye to Hollywood...Say Goodbye, Say Goodbye to Hollywood" I thought that was so funny when i heard it! It's number 8 i think.

:thumbup:hehe yep shanny is a hottie ! cant agree more !!! I think i like this new member laugh.gif

#1814 Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)

Guest_Red_wings_queen (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2003 - 02:54 PM

welcome redwingsangel19 so u live in florida man do i feel bad for u. its not really a hockey hot bed is it? hes sum good advise...move to michigan!! lol every1 of my friends love hockey

#1815 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 05:29 PM

Shanny14, can't you tell by the smile?? It's Brett!

RedWingzAngel19, I just kinda scout around image searches. I check them like once a week because sometimes they add new pics. Shanny14 also keeps her eye out for me. She sends me all the hot Steve and Shanny pics... wink.gif

Yup, Steve and Shanny are total hotties. We talk about them all the time.

#1816 Guest_RedWingzAngel19 (Guest)

• Guests

Posted 24 August 2003 - 09:09 PM

Dear Red_wings_queen,

I would love to move to Michigan!!!! Too bad that I can't! I will someday....hopefully.
Yeah, most of my friends love hockey too. We have an ECHL team in Pensacola, which isnt far from where I live, and they're pretty good! It's so funny cuz everytime I go to see their games there's a sea of red in the stands! And the Ice Pilots are blue, white, and gold. So there is a lot of ppl who like hockey, especially Detroit, that live here its just that you cant go anywhere to buy anything or if you talk about it, the locals will think you are crazy unless you are talking about the I.P.

~RWA19~

#1817 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 24, 2003 - 11:29PM)
Shanny14, can't you tell by the smile?? It's Brett!

RedWingzAngel19, I just kinda scout around image searches. I check them like once a week because sometimes they add new pics. Shanny14 also keeps her eye out for me. She sends me all the hot Steve and Shanny pics... wink.gif

Yup, Steve and Shanny are total hotties. We talk about them all the time.

hehe that i do hotfour!!! laugh.gif

#1818 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 05:21 AM

Ok, I have a question. How did this thread skip to 122 pages??!! huh.gif

#1819 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 12:49 PM

*sigh*...I go away for a while and yall just go buckwild. Hahaha. wink.gif

Did anyone miss me by the way? (Hot4, you better have.) wink.gif Clearly not with all the picture posting. Now I have to go back to wherever it was that I left off posting.
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#1820 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 03:47 PM

Welcome RWA19!!! It is great to meet another Stevie Fan:) Hope to see more of you on here biggrin.gif

Stevie Rocks MY World wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
~C19 Forever~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users